KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 86 87 [88] 89 90 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Commi

Did you see this? The media is losing its mind.

For the White House Press Corps, Football Is Issue #1

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftists now declare that Dr. Seuss's books are Racist.

because , what else , TRUMP!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Leftists now declare that Dr. Seuss's books are Racist.

because , what else , TRUMP!

Green Eggs and Ham narrated by the Reverand Jesse Jackson

After that footage was taken he went down to Mississippi and began putting burning crosses on the front lawns of black people.

Also do you guys hear all the white supremacists in the crowd cheering? Awful, just awful.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 30th, 2017 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also just because it is funny, Tucker interviews someone over the Seuss thing, hilarity ensues.

Lmao..."the cat is being portrayed as shady and manipulative", he really went out of his way to be a dick here. Hilarious.

"Then Sally and I did not know what to say, our mother was out of the house for the day". "If that's not a damaging stereotype of single parenthood I don't know what is."

laughing

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 30th, 2017 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:59 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Immigrant theif saying "**** your 1st amendment"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...zarre-rant.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:43 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Immigrant theif saying "**** your 1st amendment"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...zarre-rant.html

I would have face punched her.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:14 PM
Flyattractor

Dude its been 9 months. Ancient HISTORY!

And like all history, it is best forgotten.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:34 PM
kabinsons1

This is so pathetic what you think and this is also said by me. Nice that you are not listen to your soul.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:05 AM
kabinsons1 is currently offline Click here to Send kabinsons1 a Private Message Find more posts by kabinsons1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kabinsons1
This is so pathetic what you think and this is also said by me. Nice that you are not listen to your soul.

I think scientists could dedicate entire careers to trying to decipher just what exactly this is supposed to mean.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:52 PM
Flyattractor

Climate Change Scientists maybe.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Climate Change Scientists maybe.

Those are the best most important kinds of scientists.

Great Barrier Reef is damaged beyond repair and can no longer be saved, say scientists

Indeed, a shame.

Great Barrier Reef starts to recover after severe coral bleaching, survey of sites between Cairns and Townsville shows

Oh I see..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:46 PM
Flyattractor

Sure the CC Scientist literally get all of their shit claims WRONG but....durn it...They just Care more then you!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some great science-ing going on there.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:51 PM
Flyattractor

Truly this is how SCIENCE really works.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:54 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love seeing stupid saw get owned by their fake science.

This is the same science Adam uses to back up his bullshit arguments.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:57 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Always remember the wise words of Leonardo DiCaprio:

"We are going to look back at this point in history, and frankly this administration, and certain people are going to be vilified for not taking action. We should not have people in office who do not believe in facts and truths and modern science that are able to manipulate and risk the entire future of this entire generation.”

Lol, yeah, you gotta believe in science you see. It's about belief. Like religion, I guess. But only the exact opposite of that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:58 PM