KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 881 882 [883] 884 885 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ah ok.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
This is why the leftists will always be the biggest snowflakes in the country:

Penguin Random House staffers broke down in tears over release of Jordan Peterson book

This is seriously deranged. They actually cried because the company is going to publish a book they disagree with lol.

If you don't like it don't read it. If you don't like that the publisher you work for will not cater to your feelings then quit.

And once again they feel the need to lie and call JP racist, a white supremacist, sexist, etc. If he's so awful you'd think they could present valid critiques instead of resorting to nonsense.

These people are ridiculous. Crying over the release of literature?

You can tell when someone has never really gotten an ass kicking before.

Anytime someone wants to cancel literature that isn't explicitly calling for hate, I just can't take them seriously. These are the people that will non-ironically call for people who vote for Trump to wear identifying arm bands.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:23 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
These people are ridiculous. Crying over the release of literature?

You can tell when someone has never really gotten an ass kicking before.

Anytime someone wants to cancel literature that isn't explicitly calling for hate, I just can't take them seriously. These are the people that will non-ironically call for people who vote for Trump to wear identifying arm bands.

They shouldn't be working in publishing if they can't handle this. I can understand not agreeing with every decision your boss makes, but to cry over it?

And they publish Mein Kampf lol. It's just bizarre.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They shouldn't be working in publishing if they can't handle this. I can understand not agreeing with every decision your boss makes, but to cry over it?

And they publish Mein Kampf lol. It's just bizarre.

Difference is, they secretly agree with Mein Kampf.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ussian-n1240424

So President Trump offers a pardon for a source, on the pretext that he wants the Russian collision angle cleared up.

My conspiracy theory sense is tingling.

What if Trump is secretly on the same page as the Democrats, and this is a tactic to root out whistleblowers?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:26 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

CNN Runs UNHINGED Show Claiming Trump Will Form Shadow Government, Another Says The US Is Decoupling

lol

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That shadow government would just be a bunch of super secret covid super spreader events

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They should hold those in public, like the democrats do.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Snowden: Hero or zero?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 01:10 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Put another way, Snowden's background was found to have discrepancies on where he went to school, and other suspicious details.

He did end up in Russia. Is it possible Snowden was a spy all along, with whistleblowing being a cover.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 02:23 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's an interesting theory, but I just don't believe that.

He's a hero, imo, and Trump should pardon both him and Assange before he leaves office (whether it's in a couple of months or four more years).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Nov 26th, 2020 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 02:27 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

CNN Runs UNHINGED Show Claiming Trump Will Form Shadow Government, Another Says The US Is Decoupling

lol

Can we have 3 governments?

One government for the cuckservatives.

One government for the Demo-rats.

And one government whose policies are based on science where voters votes don't count if they ill-informed.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 03:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Fact: Americans have a violence problem compared to our First World peers.

Fact: Americans do not have a gun violence problem.
"Americans do not have a gun violence problem" wow.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:31 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You're amazed by the truth?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 07:35 AM
Adam_PoE

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus christ...... talk about extremity!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:10 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why are you so triggered by the truth?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
YoU'rE aMaZeD bY tHe TrUtH? ****.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Fact: Americans have a violence problem compared to our First World peers.

Fact: Americans do not have a gun violence problem.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 06:25 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
YoU'rE aMaZeD bY tHe TrUtH? ****.
yeah, but Trumpers got to gaslight!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Jesus christ...... talk about extremity!
Exactly.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:22 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 08:31 AM