KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (140): « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 91 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Little Leo is so cute when he is wrong.

Which is quite often.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Little Leo is so cute when he is wrong.

Which is quite often.

It's not his fault, when he was little his parents taught him to believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, and science.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 06:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It's almost as if they are mentally ill or something.

Sex-change surgery regret is on the rise, leading surgeon says. Here’s why.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech

I do find this gifs hilarious... laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

You're racist against people who have seizures.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:38 PM
Surtur

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:38 PM
kabinsons1

Great scientist contribution and we get success from it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:33 PM
kabinsons1 is currently offline Click here to Send kabinsons1 a Private Message Find more posts by kabinsons1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medicade is primarily for young minorities with little money. This is targeted genocide which was Planeed Parenthoods founders goal.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by kabinsons1
Great scientist contribution and we get success from it.

Indeed crazy person, indeed.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:00 PM
Scribble
Zombie

Originally posted by Surtur
It's almost as if they are mentally ill or something.

Sex-change surgery regret is on the rise, leading surgeon says. Here’s why.
'They' kind of blankets every transgender/transsexual person as the same mental type, though. I think that a lot of people who decide to transition do it because of a number of things, societal gender standards/'requirements' and a general sense of ill-ease in their own bodies among them. However, there are many people who transition who find that it has changed their lives for the better, and there has been research done that seems to show that some people are born with brains that work in ways more closely tied to the opposite sex.

I think the issue is the idea that anyone who wants to transition is instantly told they should because people fear being labelled transphobic if they don't support them outright. This ignores lots of other reasons. For example, I feel very insecure in my own skin, and I recognise many 'feminine' properties inside my mind. If I was less self-aware, I might believe that this means I'm 'trans', but knowing myself, I know that this is not the case. However, there are lots of other people who might not know themselves deeply enough, so turn to sex transition as a way of improving their life, only to find it entirely ineffective because the problem lies much deeper in themselves. Due to the growing encouragement of transitioning, there will be many people who turn to the process only to discover it furthering their mental conditions, or just not helping at all. But like I said, many people who transition experience the opposite and it improves their life infinitely and they end up finally feeling comfortable in themselves (which every person deserves), so I just think that more care should be put in to figuring out who is actually suited to the procedure.

There's definitely a discussion to be had that isn't really happening, about why people should transition and whether their mind really needs it or if it is just looking for an escape from their current incarnation. However, you use anything you can to further cement your belief that literally all trans people are mentally ill, so I guess you wouldn't want to be a part of that discussion, because clearly all trans people are just cray-cray (this isn't me being dismissive, we've already had torturously long conversations where I presented plenty of evidence, only to have you not move an inch in your view of trans people).

a zombie is a small yellow flower
cinematography by thimios bakatakis

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:27 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:52 PM
Surtur

Abortions after 20 weeks have apparently been banned. That is 5 months. Some feminists are still whining over this. And before someone says it: nope, it's not because of some situation like "what if 6 months in they discovery giving birth would be life threatening?". It's just whining about trying to control women's bodies and their sex lives. Because they only have 5 months to get an abortion.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:49 PM
Surtur

Lmao! This video is from July, but it is f*cking gold:

SJW Teachers get trolled by students who decorate entire classroom with Trump pictures

She is apparently a math teacher, I bet she has preached her shitty politics to the students though. 100 x 254= Trump's racist.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 5th, 2017 at 01:04 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:00 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Abortions after 20 weeks have apparently been banned. That is 5 months. Some feminists are still whining over this. And before someone says it: nope, it's not because of some situation like "what if 6 months in they discovery giving birth would be life threatening?". It's just whining about trying to control women's bodies and their sex lives. Because they only have 5 months to get an abortion.

They still have the tried and true method of neglectful parenting.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 02:22 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kabinsons1

Ohhhh! what nice dance of your doll. I believed in science and it is an unique way to develop something.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 05:56 PM
kabinsons1 is currently offline Click here to Send kabinsons1 a Private Message Find more posts by kabinsons1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Ohhhh! what nice dance of your doll. I believed in science and it is an unique way to develop something.

You are my favorite poster.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 05:59 PM
Flyattractor

You are my favorite poster.

And thus force will now be nicknamed

"KABBY!"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:05 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

It's....it's so over-the-top hilarious. H3H3 has multiples of things like this.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

“I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!”

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:32 AM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote