KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 88 89 [90] 91 92 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kabinsons1

Science is abbreviate all kind of predictability and invent every kind of impossibility.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:43 PM
kabinsons1 is currently offline Click here to Send kabinsons1 a Private Message Find more posts by kabinsons1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Investment Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue To Pay $5M Over Charges of Unequal Pay

Remember Lizzie Warren posing besides it? At least she understands the whole "equal pay" thing wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

this is making me all kinds of emotional. who should I get mad at?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:24 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
this is making me all kinds of emotional. who should I get mad at?

Heh, you don't need to be angry at these. One of the mods changed the title of the topic to that, I asked for it not to be done because people would think this was just a topic for stuff that pisses you off, but meh logic and shit.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

no. I'm definitely going to give way to emotions and do something self destructive

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:27 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

no. I'm definitely going to give way to emotions and do something self destructive

Well the way you need to react depends on what you are upset over. Like if it's racial injustice that angers you then you go set fire to the nearest small business owners shop, but only if they are of the same race that you feel is being oppressed.

It's a full proof plan. Be sure to shout down anyone who tries to stop you as a racist or fascist. Finally, the smash the shit out of the windows in any Starbucks you see.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:32 PM
Raisen

yes. I get mad over ugly words like injustice. I hate invisible problems so I'm going to throw an adult tantrum and cause tangible problems.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes. I get mad over ugly words like injustice. I hate invisible problems so I'm going to throw an adult tantrum and cause tangible problems.

Since it's been a while since you posted here, did you hear about what CNN did during the milwaukee riots from a while ago? A black cop shot a black thug who pulled a gun on him. People smashed and destroyed stuff. CNN played a clip of the victims sister asking people to stop being violent, this was played up like she was being noble and calling for peace.

Ha, no. CNN purposely edited the clip, after she says to stop the violence she tells people to...take the violence to the suburbs. Then she says they need their stores, they need their "weaves". Not kidding, she brings up weaves. Oh CNN...why would Trump ever think they were fake?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:41 PM
Raisen

yeah. lower class got to punish the middle class for paying the taxes that allowed the cop to protect the lower class. because of words and invisible injustice.

I hate that word injustice. we need to change it to something that doesn't make me emotional.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah. lower class got to punish the middle class for paying the taxes that allowed the cop to protect the lower class. because of words and invisible injustice.

I hate that word injustice. we need to change it to something that doesn't make me emotional.

Maybe this rap song about trans people and stuff will cheer you up, thank Bill Nye for this(This episode got nominated for an emmy)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:46 PM
Raisen

I got my dog a blue jacket from zack and zoey. got him matching boots.
he doesn't like the boots.
zack and zoey doesn't make boots that fit the round shape feet of pit bulls.
zack and zoey is discriminatory against pit bulls.

they must be publicly shamed.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL did anyone see Hilary Clinton on Jimmy Fallon the other day? They brought out women to read her "thank you" letters. I shit you not then Miley Cyrus comes and reads one and is crying while she does it. Then they hug.

What planet do these people come from? Is the gravity stronger than on Earth, or weaker? How long are their days? How long does it take their planet to revolve around the sun?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:58 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL did anyone see Hilary Clinton on Jimmy Fallon the other day? They brought out women to read her "thank you" letters. I shit you not then Miley Cyrus comes and reads one and is crying while she does it. Then they hug.

What planet do these people come from? Is the gravity stronger than on Earth, or weaker? How long are their days? How long does it take their planet to revolve around the sun?

the feels

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:59 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well they are Actors, remember?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

sable. let's rekindle our deep friendship

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Well they are Actors, remember?

It wasn't just actors, it was like some of the female crew too. I think Fallon is trying to make up for that time he ruffled Trumps hair. That was pretty much blasphemy to leftists.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL you just can't make this stuff up:

Vice fires "Broadly" senior writer Mitchell Sunderland

"Vice has cut ties with a senior writer from its feminist vertical Broadly after a BuzzFeed report revealed that the writer pitched story ideas to then-Breitbart writer Milo Yiannopoulos, and once requested that Yiannopoulos mock a “fat feminist” writer. "

laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:34 PM
kabinsons1

The magic of science behave me and for this capability you may see this.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:27 AM
kabinsons1 is currently offline Click here to Send kabinsons1 a Private Message Find more posts by kabinsons1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh leftists...

California declares itself a ‘sanctuary state’ – here’s how ICE responded

"ICE acting director Tom Homan released a statement blasting the legislation, and warning that ICE will have to expand their operations to make up for the non-cooperation from officials.

“ICE will have no choice but to conduct at-large arrests in local neighborhoods and at worksites,” the statement read, “which will inevitably result in additional collateral arrests, instead of focusing on arrests at jails and prisons where transfers are safer for ICE officers and the community.”

“ICE will also likely have to detain individuals arrested in California in detention facilities outside of the state, far from any family they may have in California,” he added."

Whoops looks like that decision might backfire. Also I read this comment from the comments section:

"Arizona passed a law that wouldn’t allow landlords to rent to illegal aliens. Judges ruled the law unconstitutional because the federal government is responsible for setting immigration policy. Now California says they will not comply with federal authorities."

That better not be true.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmfao:

In the video they have this young people playing a game where the guy gives a quote or a fact and they have to guess if Trump or Hilary said it(spoiler alert, all of the things are Hilary). The results are predictably hilarious. It's worth a watch, only 3 minutes long.

You have the one girl at the end who thought Trump did all these things after she finds out they were Hilary going "I feel like if Trump said these things it would have been everywhere". Bingo.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 7th, 2017 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:35 PM