KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 912 913 [914] 915 916 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Two years ago, I noted:

Seven years ago, I predicted:

Today, that prediction appears to be coming true:

Tara Reade, a former Senate aide who falsely accused President Joe Biden of sexual assault, announced Tuesday she has defected to Russia. The shocking confession was made during a Russian state press conference, where Reade was sitting next to friend and Kremlin spy, Maria Butina. Reade told the pro-Putin press the "very difficult" decision to move came after the realization that she no longer feels safe in America.

"I'm still kind of in a daze a bit, but I feel very good," Reade told Sputnik. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not. You have U.S. and European citizens looking for safe haven here," Reade added. "And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we're lucky."

Another Patriotic American™ who renounced her U.S. citizenship, and defected to Russia. What a ****ing shocker.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:20 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The whole of the former KMC Trumper squad that rage-quit in one form or another after Trump lost and the insurrection failed would probably be happier living in one of these Russian-American towns.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems the sensitive males who got triggered over Budweiser beer, because they got turned by the transwomen in the commercial and then learned she was trans after the fact and felt their sexuality was threatened, are now buying Coors beer, another shit piss-beer. Molson Coors stock took an uptick.

Be awesome if Coors hires a transwoman for a commercial next.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 07:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trust women unless they accuse our side of something.

Funny how you defend Biden from false accusations yet never give Donald Trump or any Republican the benefit of the doubt.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 07:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

-Non sequitur

-False accusation

cdtm never changes, what a moron.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 07:55 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believe women airiright?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-ignored-claims

quote:
Why has the media ignored sexual assault and misbehaviour allegations against Biden?
This article is more than 3 years oldArwa Mahdawi

Conservatives who didn’t care about the multiple sexual assault allegations against Trump have seized on the accusations while liberals turn a blind eye

Why are sexual assault and misbehaviour allegations against Biden being ignored?
Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has been accused of sexual assault by a former staffer. Tara Reade, who worked with Biden when he was a Delaware senator, alleges he inappropriately touched her and penetrated her with his fingers without consent in 1993.

“It happened all at once, and then … his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade recalled in an interview with podcast host Katie Halper on Wednesday. “He said ‘come on, man, I heard you liked me. For me, it was like, everything shattered … I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

Rightwing news outlets have gleefully seized upon the accusations against Biden; the story has also been discussed by leftwing commentators. However, the mainstream media has largely ignored the allegations. Instead there have been headlines like The top 10 women Joe Biden might pick as VP (CNN) and Joe Biden’s inner circle: No longer a boy’s club (AP).

It is hugely frustrating to see conservatives, who couldn’t give a damn about the multiple sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, weaponize the accusations against Biden. However, it’s also frustrating to see so many liberals turning a blind eye. The accusations against the former vice-president are serious; why aren’t they being taken seriously?

One obvious reason is that Reade’s accusations are very hard to prove. The incident happened a long time ago and there weren’t any witnesses. Reade also gave a slightly different version of events last year; she accused Biden of touching her neck and shoulders in a way that was inappropriate and uncomfortable, but did not say anything sexual took place. This inconsistency obviously doesn’t mean she’s lying; unfortunately, it is easy to use against her.

Reade’s story may be impossible to verify, but this is the case with the vast majority of sexual assault allegations. It is nearly always a case of “he said, she said” – and it is nearly always the “he’ that is automatically believed. The #MeToo mantra “Believe Women” doesn’t mean that women never lie; it means that our systems of power are biased towards believing men never lie. It means that it takes decades of allegations and scores of women coming forward for powerful men like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Cosby to be brought to justice. All the mantra means is that you shouldn’t automatically disbelieve women.
You know who has talked publicly about the importance of taking women seriously? Biden. During the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, Biden stood up for Dr Christine Blasey Ford, noting: “For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real.”

Does this presumption not apply when the guy being accused is a Democrat running for president? It would seem that way. In January, according to reporting from the Intercept, Reade asked for help from the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, which has supported accusers of high-profile people like Weinstein. Reade was reportedly told by the National Women’s Law Center, the organization within which the Time’s Up fund is housed, that it couldn’t assist with accusations against a presidential candidate because it would jeopardize their non-profit status. The Intercept further notes that “the public relations firm that works on behalf of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund is SKDKnickerbocker, whose managing director, Anita Dunn, is the top adviser to Biden’s presidential campaign”.

There are some people who will insist that drawing attention to the new allegations against Biden is playing into the Republicans’ hands. That it will destroy Biden’s campaign and guarantee us four more years of Trump. Not only is that argument hypocritical, it is also hugely unlikely that Reade’s accusations will do any damage whatsoever to Biden’s ambitions. Allegations of sexual assault certainly haven’t posed any hindrance to Trump. The allegations against Kavanaugh didn’t stop him from becoming a supreme court justice. The allegations against Louis CK didn’t kill his career in comedy. And the multiple women who have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately in the past haven’t exactly derailed his career.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:06 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor woman, her integrity could bite her if the woke hypocrites like Pooty go after her.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So much for that.

Maybe she should not have been broadcasting her intentions to lie all over Berner Twitter.
Tara Reade, a former Senate aide who falsely accused President Joe Biden of sexual assault, announced Tuesday she has defected to Russia. The shocking confession was made during a Russian state press conference, where Reade was sitting next to friend and Kremlin spy, Maria Butina. Reade told the pro-Putin press the "very difficult" decision to move came after the realization that she no longer feels safe in America.

"I'm still kind of in a daze a bit, but I feel very good," Reade told Sputnik. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not. You have U.S. and European citizens looking for safe haven here," Reade added. "And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we're lucky."

Another Patriotic American™ who renounced her U.S. citizenship, and defected to Russia. What a ****ing shocker.

"Alexandra Tara Reade’s accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden appear very questionable once the story is fully investigated." -snip

While Donald Trump was just found liable of sexual assault and has to pay, pay, pay.

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 8th, 2023 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:21 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"Alexandra Tara Reade’s accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden appear very questionable once the story is fully investigated." -snip

While Donald Trump was just found liable of sexual assault and has to pay, pay, pay.

"Her friends said.." laughing out loud

It's called a hit piece pooty.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rightist/Russia should have hired someone with more intelligence to accuse Biden of wrongdoing, than someone who changed her story over and over and over, then outed herself on social media. Just dumb.

Then again, these same types of people thought hiring Melissa Carone, a drunken janitor, to testify and pretend she was in IT security over election fraud claims, was a good idea.

"Sir, I wrote a *pause* writt-n affi-david." -Melissa Corone

laughing out loud

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 8th, 2023 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tu...y-towards-women

quote:
Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard accused her former party of adopting a platform of "hatred and hostility towards women," arguing that in the Democrats’ crusade for transgender rights they are denying the "existence of objective truth."

Gabbard, the former Hawaii congresswoman who left the Democratic Party last year after leaving office, said one of the primary reasons for her leaving was the party’s insistence that gender is a social construct.

"We just celebrated International Women's Day last week," she said Saturday. "I was scrolling through social media seeing, you know, what are people saying about it, and you saw a lot of nice, flowery words from a lot of people in Washington celebrating women and all that women have accomplished over the years and all these great inspiring examples of women leaders throughout our time. We know the hypocrisy there, you ask them what is a woman, and they can't answer the question. And one of the people they chose to honor in White House on International Women's Day was not a woman at all, it was a biological male."

"There are two major points here," she continued. "Number one is there is no greater expression of hatred and hostility towards women than to try to erase our existence as a category of people and to minimize us to being a construct of anyone's imagination."

"And the second thing that doesn't get talked about often enough as we are looking at this insanity, is that by rejecting the objective truth – that there is such a thing as a woman, they are rejecting the existence of objective truth as a whole," she added. "And when we remove those boundaries of what is actually true and false, not my truth or your truth, or their truth or whatever it is, that there is such a thing as objective truth, then we remove all the boundaries of our society. And we end up in a position what we're seeing right now where what is declared as true is based on whatever those in power say that it is. And we've seen again how this changes over time."

Gabbard made the comments during the Vision 2024 National Conservative Forum in Charleston, South Carolina. She tweeted a video of her speech early Monday, writing, "Such an expression of hatred towards women is now the position of the Democratic Party, and one of the reasons why I could no longer remain in that party."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Go be retarded somewhere else, Todd.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:53 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tu...y-towards-women

quote:
Former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard accused her former party of adopting a platform of "hatred and hostility towards women," arguing that in the Democrats’ crusade for transgender rights they are denying the "existence of objective truth."

Gabbard, the former Hawaii congresswoman who left the Democratic Party last year after leaving office, said one of the primary reasons for her leaving was the party’s insistence that gender is a social construct.

"We just celebrated International Women's Day last week," she said Saturday. "I was scrolling through social media seeing, you know, what are people saying about it, and you saw a lot of nice, flowery words from a lot of people in Washington celebrating women and all that women have accomplished over the years and all these great inspiring examples of women leaders throughout our time. We know the hypocrisy there, you ask them what is a woman, and they can't answer the question. And one of the people they chose to honor in White House on International Women's Day was not a woman at all, it was a biological male."

"There are two major points here," she continued. "Number one is there is no greater expression of hatred and hostility towards women than to try to erase our existence as a category of people and to minimize us to being a construct of anyone's imagination."

"And the second thing that doesn't get talked about often enough as we are looking at this insanity, is that by rejecting the objective truth – that there is such a thing as a woman, they are rejecting the existence of objective truth as a whole," she added. "And when we remove those boundaries of what is actually true and false, not my truth or your truth, or their truth or whatever it is, that there is such a thing as objective truth, then we remove all the boundaries of our society. And we end up in a position what we're seeing right now where what is declared as true is based on whatever those in power say that it is. And we've seen again how this changes over time."

Gabbard made the comments during the Vision 2024 National Conservative Forum in Charleston, South Carolina. She tweeted a video of her speech early Monday, writing, "Such an expression of hatred towards women is now the position of the Democratic Party, and one of the reasons why I could no longer remain in that party."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:57 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Hi Todd, I'm Tucker!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2023 08:59 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

BoJo is leaving. erm

Old Post Jun 10th, 2023 02:20 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This nonsense in Congress, disgusting.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2023 11:40 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
BoJo is leaving. erm

Is the dangerous clown finally politically dead?

Moved ir here, more fitting:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=3#post17655567

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 22nd, 2023 at 03:32 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2023 03:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Proud Boys and neo-Nazi group clash in ugly brawl at Oregon Pride event

"Two people were arrested as two opposing extremist groups reportedly clashed during a Pride event in Oregon City.

A video shot during the city’s first-ever Pride Night festival on Saturday (24 June) shows a group from far-right organisation the Proud Boys reportedly coming up against another group of masked demonstrators, Oregon Live reported.

Accounts from social media and the news website Mediaite claim the other group were members of the neo-Nazi Rose City Nationalists, and that the clash happened after both arrived to protest against the Pride event."
-snip

The Proud Boys and (aka Neo-Nazis) and The Rose City Nationalist (aka Neo-Nazis) were probably fighting to see who got to harass the peaceful Pride Parade. In an ideal world these two Rightist groups would just take each other out.

Rightist are of course doing their usual conspiracy nonsense and claiming that the Rose City Nationalist were actually Federal Agents in disguise and that the Proud Boys are patriots. Zero evidence of this.

edit: link fixed

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 28th, 2023 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2023 11:15 PM
Adam_PoE

But AntiFa!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2023 11:17 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote