KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals apparently love science now. Surely they will embrace what she is saying.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I wonder who gets put on the Blockers more, boys or girls?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most trans people seem to be men wanting to be women. Oh and men have a much higher suicide rate than women. This probably plays no part, even when you consider the high suicide rate of trans folk wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Liberals apparently love science now. Surely they will embrace what she is saying.

This triggers me, because I'm a liberal, and most of the left-wingers you complain about do shit that flies in the face of liberal principles. Nah jk, doesn't emotionally disturb me, just kinda a pet peeve of mine when people misuse the term liberal.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:46 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
This triggers me, because I'm a liberal, and most of the left-wingers you complain about do shit that flies in the face of liberal principles. Nah jk, doesn't emotionally disturb me, just kinda a pet peeve of mine when people misuse the term liberal.

Lol you are right I should have said leftists or progressives, they are insane.

George Lopez kinda got owned:

George Lopez unleashes barrage of anti-Trump jokes at charity event — quickly learns hard lesson

If this is true, the best part is:

"According to reports, Lopez finally relented — but added one final joke.

“Listen, it’s about the kids…I apologize for bringing politics to an event. This is America — it still is. So I apologize to your white privilege,” he reportedly said."

Lol, leftists can't help themselves.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:51 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Emperordmb

it should be clarified that there is a Very Big Difference between Liberals and Leftist Progressives. Same as the diff between Conservatives and "Alt Righters".

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 11:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

DMB, you're the anti-Liberal and you're pissed!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:19 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.00d48a249a31

A black man is charged with defending himself from bigots.

Which is certainly triggering enough by itself, and certainly the most triggering aspect of this case.. There's also the fact only a broken system could allow such a thing. But no one's really calling out the system itself here, only the fact white nationalist's have exploited the system.

This is nothing new, of course. Lawyers have been exploiting the system for years now, and apparently even the lowest of the low have figured out if they can do it, anyone can. And so they are.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by MythLord
DMB, you're the anti-Liberal and you're pissed!

This is bullshit... WE’RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!!! WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME! WE TALK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME!!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT!!! WHAT YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE?!!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:21 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.00d48a249a31

A black man is charged with defending himself from bigots.

Which is certainly triggering enough by itself, and certainly the most triggering aspect of this case.. There's also the fact only a broken system could allow such a thing. But no one's really calling out the system itself here, only the fact white nationalist's have exploited the system.

This is nothing new, of course. Lawyers have been exploiting the system for years now, and apparently even the lowest of the low have figured out if they can do it, anyone can. And so they are.

Indeed, our justice system needs a complete overhaul.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just find this amusing:

Despite the title of the video it also has a clip of Ben Shapiro on MSNBC from 2010 where he is discussing a new book where he apparently claims one of the propaganda tools the left uses is Elmo. He kinda gets laughed at over the notion. Now fast forward to 2017 and you've had Elmo on CNN talking about Syrian refugees.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:05 PM
Flyattractor

White People are the Worst Hurricane of all!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This school distract pulled "To Kill A Mockingbird" from an 8th grade reading list. It will still be available in the school library.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/1...a-little-ironic

I don't think the book is too much for 8th graders to handle. Any language in the book they will have already heard before.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:56 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This school distract pulled "To Kill A Mockingbird" from an 8th grade reading list. It will still be available in the school library.

I don't think the book is too much for 8th graders to handle. Any language in the book they will have already heard before.

I laughed when I saw someone on twitter's response to this. When they saw the reason for removing it from the curriculum because it might make people feel uncomfortable they answered "THAT'S THE ****ING POINT OF THE BOOK!"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:35 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Mississippi's Biloxi School District received complaints about the language in "To Kill A Mockingbird" - a classic novel dealing with racism in the American south" -snip

(please log in to view the image)

Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 16th, 2017 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Indeed, our justice system needs a complete overhaul.

A lot of things do.

But you'll never hear that from CNN, ABC, MSNBC (Needless to say, nor from Conservative media.)

There's the occasional opinion piece from a professor or something, but for the most part the liberal end of the mainstream is all in with protecting the status quo, same as the Right..

I'm sure plenty of "tear it all down" Leftists are out there, they simply don't have any real power.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
"Mississippi's Biloxi School District received complaints about the language in "To Kill A Mockingbird" - a classic novel dealing with racism in the American south" -snip

(please log in to view the image)

Oh Trumpers...

It's not really an "Oh Trumpers" thing. All I mentioned was I didn't think it was too much for 8th graders to handle. Whether the place is red or blue doesn't change that.

That was a nice try though.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 09:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

When something silly happens in a Blue state/area, it's because of "Leftist/Liberals/Progressives/SJW"

When something silly happens in a Red state/area, it's not a political side or issue.

#doublestandards

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
When something silly happens in a Blue state/area, it's because of "Leftist/Liberals/Progressives/SJW"

When something silly happens in a Red state/area, it's not a political side or issue.

#doublestandards

Lol but it's not a double standard. I know you think you had a "gotcha" here so I'm sorry to take that away from you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gov. Rick Scott declares a state of emergency over an upcoming speech on a Florida campus

Okay I think Richard Spencer is a piece of shit, but I just do not like that these are now the lengths we need to go to.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:53 PM