KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 95 96 [97] 98 99 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Who Bitched about the Book are the Blue Balled Lefites and not the Red Folk?

aka Robbie is a Hatemonger.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 06:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

California governor vetoes bill designed to force Trump to release his tax returns

"In a veto message, Brown wrote that the bill could lead “to an ever escalating set of differing state requirements for presidential candidates.”

“While I recognize the political attractiveness – even the merits – of getting President Trump’s tax returns, I worry about the political perils of individual states seeking to regulate presidential elections in this manner,” Brown wrote. “First, it may not be constitutional. Second, it sets a ‘slippery slope’ precedent. Today we require tax returns, but what would be next? Five years of health records? A certified birth certificate? High school report cards? And will these requirements vary depending on which political party is in power?”

Hmm, weird. But then the governor is I think the first in many years to also not release his taxes lol. And wait, I didn't see anyone making a big fuss over it. Sure he's not president, but he is governor. He has *some* power. So where were the petitions for his taxes?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 03:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is from January, but it's hilarious.

In the beginning you see one of these commies(who isn't the one talking) wearing some type of gas mask that is orange on one side and pink on the other. He looks f*cking ridiculous lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 17th, 2017 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 04:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
This is from January, but it's hilarious.

In the beginning you see one of these commies(who isn't the one talking) wearing some type of gas mask that is orange on one side and pink on the other. He looks f*cking ridiculous lol.

Far leftists...

They can't handle it. A black man does not agree with what they are doing. So they resort to calling him an Uncle Tom.

The only thing worse than getting heckled by a black man, for these far leftists, would be getting heckled by a transgendered, lesbian, Native American.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Far leftists...

They can't handle it. A black man does not agree with what they are doing. So they resort to calling him an Uncle Tom.

The only thing worse than getting heckled by a black man, for these far leftists, would be getting heckled by a transgendered, lesbian, Native American.

Indeed, they just aren't to be taken seriously.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:04 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
So this best not even be remotely true;

Here’s what the FBI knew before Obama struck nuclear deals with Russia — and it looks bad

Saw this last night on the news.

The reason these stories didn't break during Obama's reign is he played the media game very well. Perhaps the best out of any modern president. "Free of controversy" my ass. It was just kept under the rug a million times better OR people just overlooked it and didn't make it an issue (sometimes...some Dems got mad and protested against Obama for being a warmongering, rights shitting, butthole back in 2012...they like to forget about that).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Saw this last night on the news.

The reason these stories didn't break during Obama's reign is he played the media game very well. Perhaps the best out of any modern president. "Free of controversy" my ass. It was just kept under the rug a million times better OR people just overlooked it and didn't make it an issue (sometimes...some Dems got mad and protested against Obama for being a warmongering, rights shitting, butthole back in 2012...they like to forget about that).

Indeed and if it is true doesn't Trump have a valid reason to get rid of Mueller?

But I don't expect to see this on Rachel Maddow or any of the other liberal news shows.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh shit...I can predict this debate does NOT end well for the feminist:

Browsing the comments she apparently says Muhammad advanced womens rights. LOL, this is going to be good. *watches*

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A disturbing hate crime:

Man attacks homeless, disabled bus passenger: ‘You owe me for making my grandmother a slave!’

Good thing this woman was armed:

Armed car thieves try making getaway when victim pulls out her own gun. She doesn’t miss.

"As Coleman and Singletary were taking off in the Veloster, Louise Ornduff pulled out her own gun and fired a shot, hitting Singletary, WFTS said.
Coleman drove to a hospital where Singletary was pronounced dead, WFTS added.
Coleman was charged with armed robbery and second-degree murder because police said he was committing a felony when Singletary was killed, WTVT reported."

Good, one violent thug down, but they had criminal records so why were they even out on the street to begin with? One committed armed robbery 6 months ago.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 09:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol....

Young Obama Supporters Not Sure Why They Love Him

What the f*ck is being taught to these kids? Lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my...lol.

Young People Question Importance of The Constitution

Top notch stuff.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good god these people are awful.

Students storm library, shut down College Republicans meeting

It's getting more and more ridiculous.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They label all the students as nazis at the end and one of the guys supporting the CR was a democrat who was there to actually discuss and engage with them. He tells the snowflakes this multiple times and they literally can't understand it.

She asks him "how are you different, I don't understand?". She thinks the CR's are nazis, and apparently anyone who disagrees with them but decides to engage in discussion with them is also a nazi. Just wow.

3 protesters were arrested...after they called the police two hours later.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2017 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:54 PM
Flyattractor

The last one is most def the scariest.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL, it's funny but frightening because it's true. There is also this from the recent article I posted:

"The commotion culminated in one of the student activists running out into the main library area screaming that there were “Nazis downstairs,” but while the gimmick drew several spectators, many of them expressed indignation at the actions of the protestors. "

It's time to stop funding these schools.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And speaking of Halloween there have been multiple stories of schools saying they will not do it this year, and yep it seems snowflakes are to blame. They even ruin Halloween.

Why did this school cancel its Halloween parade? You can probably guess

"A Massachusetts elementary school has cancelled its annual Halloween parade where kids get to dress up in costumes because it’s “not inclusive.”

According to the school’s principal, “…the costume parade is out of our ordinary routine and can be difficult for many students. Also, the parade is not inclusive of all the students and it is our goal each and every day to ensure all student’s individual differences are respected.”

I'm so glad I was raised in the 90s, there was less instances of leftists ruining things like Halloween.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:40 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was that this.... ???

Leftists now thing "Dialogue = Violance" ...cause leftists are STOOPID!

Yeah, that's from the story I posted. 3 of the protesters were arrested, but this is just utterly ridiculous. And yes I'm going to get political: this is the left. Pure and simple. The twisted ideology they have tried to spread throughout the country. We are so afraid of offending people even Halloween has to go. It's insane. It's costumes and candy, it's not complicated and if someone is offended by it they have a mental illness.

No, I don't give a shit if someone dresses up as a native american. Deal with it.

Then these other morons show up for the college thing and end up calling people nazis and just are triggered and these people are not ready for the real world.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2017 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:47 PM
Flyattractor

Speech is Ok when condoned by Leftist Fascist Sources...

and This Jew unloads a WHOLE BOAT LOAD OF TRIGGER SNAPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:09 PM