KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Islam vs Christianity: Which is morally superior?

Islam vs Christianity: Which is morally superior?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61g2-EVJ-mo

Also, I'm Jewish. Yes, there are Black Jews. I know. Crazy.

Your original post.

Your updated post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61g2-EVJ-mo

Edit: Also, I'm Jewish. Yes, there are Black Jews. I know. Crazy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FFS, you showed you can quote edit, after I just showed how easy it was with editing a post of yours. Come on, Surt. You can do better than that, stop being so petty. Come on. So desperate for a win; I'm tempted in just playing along and letting you have it.

edit: Okay, you can win.

#robtardthemerciful

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 22nd, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:21 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

FFS, you showed you can quote edit, after I just showed how easy it was with editing a post of yours. Come on, Surt. You can do better than that, stop being so petty. Come on. So desperate for a win; I'm tempted in just playing along and letting you have it.

edit: Okay, you can win.

#robtardthemerciful

I don't even know what to say to this lol. You made a mistake, it's not a big deal. You are truly going to pretend you didn't?

Okay Rob. Yeah, anything can be edited, but we both know I didn't. Your refusal to ever admit any mistakes is telling.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I feel like an actual screenshot would have cleared this up much more effectively than a quote.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I feel like an actual screenshot would have cleared this up much more effectively than a quote.

I didn't screenshot his post, I had his posts quoted and opened in another tab. He is correct anyone could edit this, but I didn't.

I didn't think he'd lie about a youtube link.

I feel like this tells me everything about Rob I need to know. Can't even admit to this. I had an error occurring when I clicked it, suddenly he edited it and it was working.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:30 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Then I guess we'll never know the truth. Just one of the great mysteries of human history, like who built the pyramids and what kind of cheese is the moon made of.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Then I guess we'll never know the truth. Just one of the great mysteries of human history, like who built the pyramids and what kind of cheese is the moon made of.

Rob and I know the truth, it's enough for me to be honest. I know for sure he is just a troll now.

Funny thing is I was messing with him, wasn't trying to give him a major hard time about the mistake. Then he tried to pretend it didn't happen, I don't get why.

EDIT: It is too bad there is no mod option to see the original post.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:33 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Christianity has given us Western Civilization with all the wonders that followed it such as freedom. Islam has given us Sharia Law with all the horrors that followed it such as honor killings.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 11:38 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Freedom didn't come from Christianity. Ancient Greeks had it long before Jesus came about; there were others

And say what you will, but the Islamic world has given us several advances throughout history, denying this is being ignorant

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Freedom didn't come from Christianity. Ancient Greeks had it long before Jesus came about; there were others

And say what you will, but the Islamic world has given us several advances throughout history, denying this is being ignorant

I know right, like flight.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 01:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I know right, like flight.

Must you always be a retard? Idiotic ranters claiming one thing doesn't rewrite history. I know you're the "everything Islam is bad!", but try not to be. You're really no different than the idiotic Muslims who claim everyone must submit to Shaira law and other obvious nonsense. Two sides of the same retarded coin.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Must you always be a retard? Idiotic ranters claiming one thing doesn't rewrite history. I know you're the "everything Islam is bad!", but try not to be. You're really no different than the idiotic Muslims who claim everyone must submit to Shaira law and other obvious nonsense. Two sides of the same retarded coin.

Triggered.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:37 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Wow, yeah, Rob is pissed lol.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:42 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bromance complete thumb up

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:42 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

You'll find someone one day, big guy.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Probably not, though

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:46 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Rob, you mad bro?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 07:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Always, brosef stalin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 07:39 PM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christians and Muslims can team up and rid the world of Jewish filth. Then the 75 IQ, inbred dress wearing, desert living, barbarians can convert to Christianity

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 02:47 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

lmao @ the youtube link argument

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:55 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
lmao @ the youtube link argument

Not even sure why his pride makes it so he can't admit what he did. But oh well. The root of all sin.

Anyways, anyone see that Charlie Hebdo did another Islam cartoon? Shows people getting run over and says "religion of eternal peace". Lmao.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 01:44 PM