KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » satanic bible? satanic church? The devil exists?

satanic bible? satanic church? The devil exists?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
About the private message?

Yeah.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 06:42 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What is the point of all your bullshit? Do you honestly think you are reaching anyone for Christ with any of this?

You have demonstrated that you are not interested in having a real discussion with anyone. You just want to preach at people to demonstrate your own self-righteousness.

It is a complete waste of time to engage with you seriously, because you are not a serious person.

quote:
What is the point of all your bullshit? Do you honestly think you are reaching anyone for Christ with any of this?

The point of my ministering—not ********, is to one day see you (and everyone on this forum) come to Christ Jesus through your own personal faith in Him, so that you all can spend eternity being loved by God, and experiencing His love for you.

But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them those who love Him. (1 Corinthians 2:9)

“O KMC Forums, KMC Forums, the one who kills believers (with your tongue), and stones those who are sent to you with your hate! How often I wanted to gather you all together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

No, I honestly believe—not think—that I am reaching all of you for Christ with all of this. But now you all seek to kill me (with your tongues), a man that has told you the Truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. You all do the deeds of your father. You see, if God were your Father, you all would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Why do you all not understand my speech? even because you all cannot hear my word. You all are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you all will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the Truth, you all believe me not.

quote:
You have demonstrated that you are not interested in having a real discussion with anyone. You just want to preach at people to demonstrate your own self-righteousness.

That is another lie.

You see, I have had numerous, “real” discussions with people on here, even with you. It’s just that you don’t agree with me on things that I write, and I don’t agree with you on certain things that you write. That’s perfectly fine, and normal. It’s called discussion.

In addition, you have resorted to puerile, immature, animated gifts and memes that blaspheme God, and ridicule Christianity and believers. That is not the behavior of someone who wants a "real" discussion—although despite your antichrist reactions, and scorning/mocking conduct, I have thus endeavored to oblige even you with lengthy replies.

However, your own conscience convicts you (you know, that other part of you that did "not" evolve, but was given to you by God to regulate, and guide your conduct) when I preach the gospel of the Kingdom, and teach the Word of God.

But instead of being real, and honest with yourself and your own sinful condition, you have chosen instead to “shoot the messenger” so to speak.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:09 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah.

It seemed demonic so I didn't bother to look at the full image. I was on my cellphone when I opened it. My cellphone didn't show all of the image because I stopped looking at it before I could see the whole thing, but I did see the strange language. I refused to look at the complete image because, like I said, it appeared demonic.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:11 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by MythLord
So if someone gives me a gift I don't want, that's harassment? K

Aren't you a born-again Christian? Don't most people of the Christian faith at least have some understanding of Latin? I do.

Anyways, I did mention that I included the image in my post. It's a gif from American Horror Story, a nice show I recommend you watch.

Also, you do know most Satanists these days don't actually worship Satan? The scan below is actually a nice bit of social commentary....

Actually, yeah. If you give someone a gift that he/she doesn't want (especially something that you know goes against his/her faith in God), that is technically harassment because you are imposing your unwanted gift.

Yes, I am a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your assumption that most people of the Christian faith would have knowledge of Latin is based on ignorance, not fact.

I went back and checked. You are right. You did mention where the image came from. However, I don't watch satanically-inspired programs.

This thread refutes your claim that most satanists don't actually worship satan. All satanists, warlocks, sorcerers, wiccans, those who practice voodoo, Santeria, hoodoo, Freemasonry, and the occult in general worship satan.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:17 PM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by TheMuser
I am openly a Christian and have no qualms about saying as much, southern baptist if you want to know. I agree with you that the devil does have influence in this world. A few points I would like to bring up if I may.

"Baptism will not save you, religion will not save you, Siddhârtha Gautama Buddha or Muhammad, cannot save you, your money cannot save you, your background cannot save you, your grandparents faith cannot save you, your education cannot save you, your looks, cannot save you, your talent cannot save you, your pastor cannot save you, your parents cannot save you, your good heart and good deeds cannot save you, your charity and philanthropy cannot save you, the Roman Catholic Church cannot save you, the Pope cannot save you, Mary cannot save you, Jesus’ disciples cannot save you, sacraments cannot save you, your intellect cannot save you, the most devout person you know cannot save you. The following cannot save you: a minister, preacher, evangelist, prophet, teacher, apostle, missionary, priest, monk, rabbi, church leader, so-called holy man or guru of any kind—not even one—they cannot save you. I cannot save you.

The only One Who can save you is Jesus Christ."

I agree wholeheartedly.

If I may, I feel this may underplay perhaps how much we struggle against our self that "Old Man" as it is so often put. That old nature, as oppose to the "New Creation" we become when we accept Jesus.

Obviously I don't want to underplay the Devil and his actions as that would be folly, yet I don't want to see him as the only opponent we have, he is, from what I can tell, the enemy from without, at the same time we fight the enemy from within.

Feel free to set me straight if you disagree.

I'm not here to set you (or anyone for that matter) straight.

I'm here to serve you and others (on this forum, and in the real world).

However, I agree with you brother, that the old man is a challenge. But not much of one because we are no longer slaves to sin. We are slaves of righteousness. We have the power or authority in/of the Name of Jesus to walk in the spirit, so that we do not fulfill the lusts of our flesh.

Through Jesus Christ we have victory over the flesh, the world, all of life's negative circumstances, including over the devil and his angels (or demons).

Praise God!

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:32 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Actually, yeah. If you give someone a gift that he/she doesn't want (especially something that you know goes against his/her faith in God), that is technically harassment because you are imposing your unwanted gift.

I'm not "imposing" anything. I just told you something in Latin.

Yes, I am a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your assumption that most people of the Christian faith would have knowledge of Latin is based on ignorance, not fact.

Given it's mandatory in most countries for anyone who goes to a religious school to have at least a basic knowledge of Latin, it's based on fact more than... "ignorance". But yeah, save face 'cause you feel stupid. Nobody's blaming you.

I went back and checked. You are right. You did mention where the image came from. However, I don't watch satanically-inspired programs.

Eh? Not satanically-inspired, tbh.

This thread refutes your claim that most satanists don't actually worship satan. All satanists, warlocks, sorcerers, wiccans, those who practice voodoo, Santeria, hoodoo, Freemasonry, and the occult in general worship satan.

Why? 'Cause the Bible says so? Nah, most of them don't even believe in Satan so they don't really worship him.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:47 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Anyways, I'm in the mood to dance. Anyone with me on this?

(please log in to view the image)

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:51 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

I'm not "imposing" anything. I just told you something in Latin.

Given it's mandatory in most countries for anyone who goes to a religious school to have at least a basic knowledge of Latin, it's based on fact more than... "ignorance". But yeah, save face 'cause you feel stupid. Nobody's blaming you.

Eh? Not satanically-inspired, tbh.

Why? 'Cause the Bible says so? Nah, most of them don't even believe in Satan so they don't really worship him.

Yes, you are imposing because I didn't ask you to send me a private message, let alone one in Latin.

I know that I'm not dumb, so why would I feel like it you imposter?

You see, real, true believers don't antagonize their brothers and sisters in Christ. But ever since you showed up in my threads, you have not ceased to irritate, and oppose me, just like an unbeliever. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing, masquerading as a Christian.

Religious school? laughing

No person needs to go to "religious school" to get saved, and go to Heaven, or to learn Latin (which isn't necessary to understand the Bible).

Yes, satanically-inspired.

No, because secular facts explode your unproven claims.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus you know they used to do most of the mass in Latin, right? Only the sermon would be in english if I remember correctly.

That right there is crazy, since most people do not speak or understand Latin, so you're just listening to gibberish and nodding and stuff. Then you get a shitty wafer and a sip of wine.

I went to catholic school, as a child I drank the symbolic blood of a deity.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you knew Latin. Shouldn't most men of faith know that? And why would some innocent Latin phrases be harassment?

The imagine is from a great show called American Horror Story, you should watch it. thumb up

Unfortunately they hired Lena Dunham for a new season, lol. American Horror Story used to be good...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Surtur
Jesus you know they used to do most of the mass in Latin, right? Only the sermon would be in english if I remember correctly.

That right there is crazy, since most people do not speak or understand Latin, so you're just listening to gibberish and nodding and stuff. Then you get a shitty wafer and a sip of wine.

That's the satanically-inspired, false-Christian cult called Catholicism (which is headed by the Pope) that does that, not the true Christ-ordained/instituted church.

My name is JesusLovesYou, not Jesus.

I know, I know, you were just abbreviating.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satan seems like a dude I'd chill with. I bet he has the best drugs.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:27 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Surtur
Unfortunately they hired Lena Dunham for a new season, lol. American Horror Story used to be good...

Yeah, I hear it's gonna be awful.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kinda stopped watching after the 5th season, and even then I was eh on it. The last season I truly liked was with the witches.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 09:03 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

all hail satan.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 09:17 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

@Surtur

Coven? Yeah, that's nice. I liked Hotel, tho.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 09:25 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Holy shit, another obnoxious thread filled with Fundy Christian nonsense.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 11:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

The point of my ministering—not ********, is to one day see you (and everyone on this forum) come to Christ Jesus through your own personal faith in Him, so that you all can spend eternity being loved by God, and experiencing His love for you.

Then you are failing spectacularly.

No, I honestly believe—not think—that I am reaching all of you for Christ with all of this.

You could not be more wrong.

Why do you all not understand my speech?

Because it is quadruple-spaced scriptural rambling.

You see, I have had numerous, “real” discussions with people on here, even with you.

No, you have had one-sided conversations here. You are so interested in converting people, that you do not actually listen to them.

In addition, you have resorted to puerile, immature, animated gifts and memes that blaspheme God, and ridicule Christianity and believers. That is not the behavior of someone who wants a "real" discussion—although despite your antichrist reactions, and scorning/mocking conduct, I have thus endeavored to oblige even you with lengthy replies.

When a normal person does not like how he is being responded to, he considers what it is that he is doing that people are responding to him this way, and adjusts his behavior accordingly. However, that requires an honest self-assessment, self-reflection, and introspection. Knowing you, you will consider it being persecuted for your faith, or the natural response of sinners to biblical truth, and double-down on self-righteousness.

Case in point:

But instead of being real, and honest with yourself and your own sinful condition, you have chosen instead to “shoot the messenger” so to speak.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 12:53 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Your Christianity is a gift that no one wants, and your continued insistence that we take it, is harassment.

Get a clue.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 12:59 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 01:06 AM