KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » satanic bible? satanic church? The devil exists?

satanic bible? satanic church? The devil exists?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Afro Cheese

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord

Also, you do know most Satanists these days don't actually worship Satan?
That's the problem with kids these days. Can't commit to anything.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 11:28 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
There is extra-biblical evidence for the Lord Jesus. But like I have told you before, you refuse to click on my links.

Extra-Biblical Historical Evidence for the LIFE, DEATH, and RESURRECTION of JESUS
ANCIENT NON-CHRISTIAN SOURCES

Click http://www.westarkchurchofchrist.or...trabiblical.htm

What are you afraid of, the Truth?

None of these are contemporaneous, let alone eyewitness accounts. Only two were written within 100 years of the supposed lifetime of Jesus, by authors who were not born until years after his supposed death. Most of them only acknowledge the existence of Christians, not Jesus, or describe the crucifixion of Jesus as something Christians believe. I do not know what is the bigger joke, this list, or you citing it as evidence of anything.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 06:45 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

You are a liar just like your father the devil, and the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

You accuse me of spamming with Scripture, but most of my posts don’t have Scripture.

Now who is the liar? I feel a post of your collected scripture quotes coming on.

The Truth is you spam this forum with numerous, immature, puerile, unwarranted, non-responsive, animated gifs and memes that some might consider to be Christianphobic, Godphobic, Jesusphobic, and/or Christianityphobic—and you do this with impunity. And you have the nerve to tell me that I don’t want a real discussion with anyone, accusing me of asserting self-righteousness to others. It is you who are self-righteous hypocrite. I have admitted that we are saved by grace through faith, and not by our works (i.e. good deeds).

Correction:

You should have used contra-Christian or contra-Christianity to denote people who do "not" agree with the Christian lifestyle, and/or denounce Christianity.

laughing

I am getting in-kind what I put out? laughing

That’s hilarious, because I don’t feel that way at all. You are trying to feel for me—what I don’t feel. In fact, I feel that I am being treated fine, outside of the hypocrisy coming from you, and the few sympathizers that you have.

“…rest of us….” laughing

You are desperate for more sympathizers, and you are desperately trying to “foment” others on here concerning something that doesn’t exist—except maybe in your head.

“…correction….” laughing

You really are desperate for sympathy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:13 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Adam's father is Lucifer, son of the morning, himself? Who knew.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Now who is the liar?
I feel a post of your collected scripture quotes coming on.

Generally speaking, in order to be lying, the person has to be saying something untrue AND be aware that what they're saying is untrue.

I don't know if J.L.Y. is saying something untrue; proving or disproving that would require honest examination of his ENTIRE post-collection. If you decide to go that route, let us know what you come up with.

As for the awareness apart, I'll point out that even the Big Boys on these message boards can suffer from loss of that.
Happens to many.
Kudos to Pr for good-naturedly having the integrity to let demonstrable proof of this happening to him stand so many months later:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=34

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:50 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
Adam's father is Lucifer, son of the morning, himself? Who knew.

Damien Hellstorm: Son of Satan!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 10:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Love the hair

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 10:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

JesusLovesYou is dead, apparently... I might've scared him away. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:37 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

JesusTrollsYou does appear to be gone.

Hallelujah.

Hail Satan

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:48 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There are many Leftist Groups that follow many satanic style doctrines in their political actions.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
JesusTrollsYou does appear to be gone.

Hallelujah.

Hail Satan

Allahu Akbar.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:21 PM
YousufKhan1212 is currently offline Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote