KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War

Justice League vs. Avengers Infinity War
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Avengers Infinity War 23 82.14%
Justice League 5 17.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War

After the Leaked Infinity war trailer and 3 Justice League trailers, which movie are you more hyped to see in the coming months?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:28 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Even though I plan on seeing Justice League and am pretty hyped for it, Infinity War is the culmination of everything the MCU has done to date. It'll be Avengers 1, except with the original Avengers + GotG + Dr. Strange + Black Panther + Spider-Man. The Russo Bros. are proven, and it won't be anything less than the most epic superhero movie ever over Kevin Feige's dead body. Infinity War 1000/1000.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:33 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

More hyped to see JL because it's closer to getting released.

Avengers has a better shot at being better.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:51 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Definitely Avengers.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:52 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Well seeing as Justice League looks like utter garbage that I barely give two shits about, I hope to allah and his prophet Muhammad Infinity Wars will be better.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:56 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Definitely Avengers.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Golgo didn't vote?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Based off the trailers and history of the characters portrayals and films, Ragnarok looks way more appealing than JL, let alone Infinity War.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:13 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Inhuman
Based off the trailers and history of the characters portrayals and films, Ragnarok looks way more appealing than JL, let alone Infinity War.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah

And only 6months between them. Can't wait.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

why is this even a question.... Justice League prolly won;t make a lot of money given the fact that they will reboot with the Flashpoint film.. Thor: Ragnarok loks freaking awesome wil do wonders..

Infinity War is going to be much better than Justice League and prolly make more money

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 07:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if JL is better than Ragnarok at all.

Avengers should be better than either, though.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why is this even a question.... Justice League prolly won;t make a lot of money given the fact that they will reboot with the Flashpoint film.. Thor: Ragnarok loks freaking awesome wil do wonders..

Infinity War is going to be much better than Justice League and prolly make more money

How many people even know what Flashpoint is? JL will do fine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if JL is better than Ragnarok at all.

Avengers should be better than either, though.

How many people even know what Flashpoint is? JL will do fine.

well if your a troll like Zack then there is one.. People do watch the Flash tv show so there is some more there. I can go on if you want....

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

well if your a troll like Zack then there is one.. People do watch the Flash tv show so there is some more there. I can go on if you want....

Far more people would go to the cinema to watch JL than would watch the TV show. I really doubt knowing the title of a movie is going to dissuade anyone.

It honestly sounds like you want it to fail.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Far more people would go to the cinema to watch JL than would watch the TV show. I really doubt knowing the title of a movie is going to dissuade anyone.

oh but it can and quite possibly will,, you do remember when smallville was still on the air and WB foolishly rebooted Superman which Brandon Routh as Kal/Supes, a plethora of people liked Welling and chose not to see Superman Returns, that is an undeniable fact.. fast forward to the present day where people love Grant Gustin as the Flash so by the time Ezra Miller's solo film comes out people might not see.. there is nothing with saying that, it could happen. No one knows how well or bad these films are going to do.. I have every damn f&cking right to say what I have said and Zack or anyone else isn;t going to prevent that. Also can I assume you have read Flashpoint or seen the animated film?? or you gonna pull a Zack on that.. hahahazhahazha..

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:29 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh but it can and quite possibly will,, you do remember when smallville was still on the air and WB foolishly rebooted Superman which Brandon Routh as Kal/Supes, a plethora of people liked Welling and chose not to see Superman Returns, that is an undeniable fact.. fast forward to the present day where people love Grant Gustin as the Flash so by the time Ezra Miller's solo film comes out people might not see.. there is nothing with saying that, it could happen. No one knows how well or bad these films are going to do.. I have every damn f&cking right to say what I have said and Zack or anyone else isn;t going to prevent that. Also can I assume you have read Flashpoint or seen the animated film?? or you gonna pull a Zack on that.. hahahazhahazha..

It wasn't that many people re: Smallville and refusing to see Returns. I'm sure there were some, sure, but it wasn't the primary reason Returns wasn't the success it could have been. And to be fair, it's not really the same thing.

I'm not telling you what to say, I just think it's an unrealistic stance.

I've read the comic and seen the movie, yes. And I know full well that it could be as inaccurate as calling a movie "Ragnarok" without actually having the actual Ragnarok. I expect at least one or two things to be changed, but wholesale changes to the universe? Not really.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:37 PM
Darth Thor

True but it may be a sign that WB know they've screwed up and need to make some changes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:44 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Mindset
Definitely Avengers.
thumb up

Now shut up.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:48 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the other hand...one might wonder how shoving so many different heroes and teams into a movie will effect the Avengers movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
True but it may be a sign that WB know they've screwed up and need to make some changes.

I expect some retcons. I just don't think it will do much damage to the actual ticket sales beforehand.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 09:06 PM