KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War

Justice League vs. Avengers Infinity War
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Avengers Infinity War 23 82.14%
Justice League 5 17.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I expect some retcons. I just don't think it will do much damage to the actual ticket sales beforehand.

Oh yeah definitely not. Your general audience has no idea what Flashpoint is. Nor do they even know much about the Flash solo film.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 09:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Lol, Golgo voted!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 09:45 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mindset
Definitely Avengers.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 09:54 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

Marvel's track record is much better, and the Russo bros are the best action directors working today.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 10:49 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol, Golgo voted!

laughing out loud

2votes.

Golgo has a Sock account

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 02:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

Since Golgo cares about nonsense numbers

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 02:52 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol you didn't watch JL's trailer?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 02:54 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

I did

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 02:56 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
It wasn't that many people re: Smallville and refusing to see Returns. I'm sure there were some, sure, but it wasn't the primary reason Returns wasn't the success it could have been. And to be fair, it's not really the same thing.

I'm not telling you what to say, I just think it's an unrealistic stance.

I've read the comic and seen the movie, yes. And I know full well that it could be as inaccurate as calling a movie "Ragnarok" without actually having the actual Ragnarok. I expect at least one or two things to be changed, but wholesale changes to the universe? Not really.

the thing is it is clearly a sign that WB is going to quickly reboot.... when i said a few months ago the solo flash film would be flashpoint i was just joking around but now that it's happening WB could be trouble... They will use it to introduce a younger Bruce Wayne thus keeping Dick Grayson Nightwing most likely.. Diana will stay the same.. everyone else not sure yet.. Changes are coming to the DCEU real quick and it is not a good sign. I predict changes to WB sometime soon..

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Grand Moff

How is this even a question?

Originally posted by Mindset
Definitely Avengers.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thor looks to better than either though.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 03:56 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

Definitely Justice League.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

based on history, I'll say Infinity War will be the better movie.

Although i may actually enjoy Justice League more due to being a bigger DC comics fan and this being the first time the league will appear onscreen.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:27 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Reborn

It will be better because marvel formula for making films is just boring at this point.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
the thing is it is clearly a sign that WB is going to quickly reboot.... when i said a few months ago the solo flash film would be flashpoint i was just joking around but now that it's happening WB could be trouble... They will use it to introduce a younger Bruce Wayne thus keeping Dick Grayson Nightwing most likely.. Diana will stay the same.. everyone else not sure yet.. Changes are coming to the DCEU real quick and it is not a good sign. I predict changes to WB sometime soon..

Whether I agree with any of that or not, it's not what we were talking about. You really, honestly think that them possibly rebooting, or not having Gustin (who, to be fair isn't exactly amazing either) as Flash will hurt the bottom line of upcoming DC movies?

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

After going through the Joss Whedon filter, I think Snyder's JL will be infinitely better. If this Justice League knocks it out of the park, DCEU is back in business.

That said, definitely Avengers

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:44 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I voted for Avengers because I have more faith in the Russos than either Whedon or Snyder. Snyder has not exactly delivered for DC so far, in terms of quality, and I was not the biggest fan of Age of Ultron.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:50 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M

Originally posted by Inhuman
Since Golgo cares about nonsense numbers

(please log in to view the image)

JL is still the most watched trailer at comic-con, with 53 million plus views across Youtube and Facebook. That WONDER WOMAN effect. LOL! big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 06:48 AM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by abhilegend
It will be better because marvel formula for making films is just boring at this point.
DCEU has yet to make a good film.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:46 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
JL is still the most watched trailer at comic-con, with 53 million plus views across Youtube and Facebook. That WONDER WOMAN effect. LOL! big grin

Lol You were against a Wonder Woman solo film pre-JL.

Walk of Shame Golgo. Walk of Shame.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Definitely Justice League.

thumb up

Oh and there's the second vote.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:54 AM
Kazenji

Avengers

still cautious about the Justice League movie, could go either way.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 07:56 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote