KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War

Justice League vs. Avengers Infinity War
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Avengers Infinity War 23 82.14%
Justice League 5 17.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which movie will be better: Justice League vs. Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I will say this. I favor Star Wars, DC over Marvel.

Marvel is third for me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 02:19 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Looks like I set you up on the right path my friend.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 02:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
Describe in detail what the "MCU formula" is, other than it being just a buzzword you heard online that want to use un-cleverly.

You used one example of characters that have similar origins that were taken from the comics what else.

Oh look, it's the same guy who just keeps repeating how bad every DC movie is.
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Ok, so playing devil's advocate, what DC movies give you faith that JLA will be better than either of the two movies by the Russos? Because IMO CW and TWS were on a completely different level than either MoS or BvS.

Agreed. thumb up

Incredibly over rated IMO, average at best. I personally, preferred MoS though.

Winter Soldier is better than every DCEU movie. That's an exceptional movie and lightning in bottle though.

CW? Don't make me laugh. What was even the point of the movie?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 04:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Did you even watch the movie?...if so its not that hard to work out.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 05:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Kazenji
Did you even watch the movie?...if so its not that hard to work out.

Yes, I did. It was waste of time.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 06:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Oh and one more thing about Avengers: Pokémon wars that it's based on Infinity Gauntlet as main source which in itself isn't a very good story. It's good in terms of "cool" character moments but it's main story "Thanos gathers a bunch of Pokémons plot devices and beats up a bunch of heroes again and again" isn't.

Not that Steppenwolf going around gathering Pokémons mother boxes is any better but it at least isn't rereading previous movies like "OMG, Loki has tesserect and chitauri, what are we gonna do", "OMG, Ronan has power gem, what are we gonna do" and "OMG, Malekith has Aether, what are we gonna do".

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 06:51 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Ok, so playing devil's advocate, what DC movies give you faith that JLA will be better than either of the two movies by the Russos? Because IMO CW and TWS were on a completely different level than either MoS or BvS.

Agreed. thumb up

Incredibly over rated IMO, average at best. I personally, preferred MoS though.

I second this. WW was okay, but not this giant phenomenon its become. I think its over rated AF.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 06:55 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't even bother to go see it.

It's far better than MoS and BvS. IOW, it's actually a decent movie.

Originally posted by playa1258
If JL does end up being better, will Marvel fans ever be able to admit it?

If both Thor and Avengers:IW end up being better, will you be able to admit it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 07:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I second this. WW was okay, but not this giant phenomenon its become. I think its over rated AF.

Imo it's the best comicbook movie we've had since CW, but that's me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Infinitybwar easy, JL will be ok at best. The excuses will be hilarious though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:22 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Silent Master
It's far better than MoS and BvS. IOW, it's actually a decent movie.

If both Thor and Avengers:IW end up being better, will you be able to admit it?
I'm not Quan.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:58 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by playa1258
I'm not Quan.

Doesn't really answer my question, but it's still good to know.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 09:02 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I second this. MCU was okay, but not this giant phenomenon its become. I think its over rated AF.

FTFY

Wonder Woman was better than pretty much every movie in MCU except WS and Iron Man.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 10:25 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Just watched leaked Avengers trailer.

Seems like they are going for a darker tone and the music reminded me of BvS. I like this direction, hopefully they can get a coherent story/feel with so many characters.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 10:35 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by abhilegend
The only good movies in MCU are WS and Iron Man and maybe GOTG. The rest are boring formulaic shit. They are just copy/pasting characters from one plot to other.

Really not sure how JL doesn't look formulaic.

Is it the big "shock and surprise" of Superman coming back which makes you think it's going to be so different?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 12:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Winter Soldier is better than every DCEU movie. That's an exceptional movie and lightning in bottle though.

CW? Don't make me laugh. What was even the point of the movie?

Damn dude, you must be pretty sour to find nothing to like about CW. Yeah, it's not exactly smashing any barriers story telling wise, and the villain was a bit foppish, but the action sequences were amazing, the comedy was on point and the actors all had great chemistry.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 01:26 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

FTFY

Wonder Woman was better than pretty much every movie in MCU except WS and Iron Man.
Nah, I can count at least 6-7.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 01:52 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Oh and one more thing about Avengers: Pokémon wars that it's based on Infinity Gauntlet as main source which in itself isn't a very good story. It's good in terms of "cool" character moments but it's main story "Thanos gathers a bunch of Pokémons plot devices and beats up a bunch of heroes again and again" isn't.

Not that Steppenwolf going around gathering Pokémons mother boxes is any better but it at least isn't rereading previous movies like "OMG, Loki has tesserect and chitauri, what are we gonna do", "OMG, Ronan has power gem, what are we gonna do" and "OMG, Malekith has Aether, what are we gonna do".

lol @ the DCEU not reusing things from previous movies. Just in the new Justice League trailer they are reusing shit from BvS. The part were Aquaman comes falls down through the building and walks towards the camera is exactly like the Doomsdy coming down from the building and walking/sliding towards the camera.

The part were Stepenwolf slams his axe on the ground triggering an AOE blast is exactly like the Doomsday AOE blast from BvS.

Same ol' same ol'

In fact like Ive said in the past all DC villains will be the same. Strong bricks that ends in a 3rd act punchfest that destroys the battlefield/city.

Zod = strong birck, 3rd act punchfest that levels a city.
Doomsday = strong birck that ended in a punchfest that leveled the battlefield.
Steppenwolf = strong brick that will most likely end the same way with Superman and the rest joining in the punchfest that levels the battlefield.
When they have Darseid , Orion, Kalibak, etc, show up, it will be the same shit.

FTFY

It was ok, not great. I enjoyed it for the most part. The best part was WW (as it should be), the 3rd act wasn't good.
Also the Steve Trevor sacrifice was pretty much just like Caps sacrifice in the first Avenger.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jul 25th, 2017 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 06:07 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

FTFY

You've got elephants in the state you live in? One of them stomped on your head, right?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 03:22 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that's what you took away from those movies you horribly missed the point. Marvel movies aren't about the villain, they're about the plight of the heroes.

Avengers wasn't about Loki getting the Tesseract, it was about a group of egos putting everything aside to come together, because the world needs them. It was about forming a family, however dysfunctional it may be.

Guardians wasn't about Ronan getting the Power gem, it was about a bunch of lonely drifters finding in each other a group to belong to. A different shade from avengers, but still kind of forming a family.

I'll agree with you the villains in the mcu are generally a bit weak, but that's because the focus is on the heroes and their interpersonal relationships.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 04:02 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote