KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » favorite kmc members?

favorite kmc members?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

favorite kmc members?

my favorites:

-emperordmb: a very smart guy, someone who's creative and thinks outside of the box. very loyal and kind friend, 10/10 would recommend a dmb in ur life.

-fated xtasy: a passionate soul who never fails to excite conversations with sexual innuendo and unique jokes. also very loyal and awesome in general. highly recommended.

-raptor22: such a sweet guy, anyone who read the gay debate we had a while back will know this. he actually complimented me in one of his posts, a rarity in these parts. he also has a calm vibe to him which i like.

-ares834: i like his stoic-ness, idk. kind of interesting. doesnt start shit.

-beni: he revels in the fact most people hate him and i love it. very smart and underrated debater. also a fellow comrade, so salute to u beni.

-freshestslice: i actually sort of despise freshest? he's an ******* but sometimes it's endearing, so i'll put him on here

-zenwolf: i think this is universal. zenwolf is like a cute little puppy u want to protect, so adorbs.

-sunrazer: smart and respectful (at least to me) so he's pretty cool in my book.

post your favorite kmcers down below

Last edited by |King Joker| on Jul 26th, 2017 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:47 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

No particular order

Ant: Taught me much of what got me into SW EU.

UCanShootMyNova: Has just been a friend.

Legend: Just because I agree with him a lot.

Neph: Same as above, for the most part.

SunRazer: Generally very respectful, and very intelligent.

Carthage: His trolling and shit threads are funny.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:53 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

this isn't necessarily in order btw

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:53 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I forgot Neph, he'd probably be on my list too

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:54 PM
cs_zoltan

You listed almost everyone.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:54 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You listed almost everyone.
maybe 2/3s

edit: took a couple people off smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:55 PM
cs_zoltan

RIP me

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:56 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bart
Intrepid
DMB
Wulf
Fated
Skillz
DC
Nova
Az
Beni
Maybe Sinny and Zoltan

Last edited by Ursumeles on Jul 26th, 2017 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

myself tbh

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:59 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Fugg forgot Intrepid smilesmilesmile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Bart
DMB
Wulf
Fated
Skillz
DC
Nova
Az
Beni
Maybe Sinny and Zoltan
would u have put me on if i put u on

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:00 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

yiz smile

u seem nice, but i dunno u well enough.
same with raptor22

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:02 PM
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Fugg forgot Intrepid smilesmilesmile

ur on my list if im on urs lol

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:02 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:03 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

sunrazer
az
beniboy
wollf
emperor
king j
urs
carthage
extremeskillz
shootmynova

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Ant. Best debater on here.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:43 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

King Joker: As a debater he's pretty sharp and is one of those guys who never says anything batshit insane (even some of the top tiers say stupid shit sometimes), as a friend he's been my close friend longer than anyone else on these forums and he's not only very loyal but has a very fun sporadic energetic personality and a great sense of humor.

Skillz: A personal friend of mine and a solid debater who can indiscriminately roast people personally or in a debating context, yet is laid back and chill enough to get along with almost everyone.

Sinious: A pretty damn solid debater, a good friend of mine and a fellow stoner, a chill guy to have a conversation with about Star Wars or philosophy.

JKBart: He is an hero, an enigma of a debater and troll who livens up the forum with his presence.

Syndicate: A good friend and a really nice guy to be in a conversation with, and also because I find his forum antics amusing.

Freshest: As a guy who comes off as bitter and unapologetically brutal about his stances, it is really entertaining to watch him go off on someone in a debate.

Nova: A guy I hold quite a bit of respect for as a debater, and whom I like as a person after meeting him in a more social context.

Zenwolf: Just a really nice guy detached from all the aggressive posturing bullshit of KMC.

Urs: Another friend of mine who brings a similar whimsy as Bart does to conversations.

I'm probably forgetting a couple people, and there are some people on here that I didn't mention who are genuinely close friends of mine, but either don't really post enough or I don't really enjoy their presence on KMC specifically enough to rate them as one of my favorite KMC members.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

In no order:
Ant
DMB
NewGuy
Tempest
DarthSkywalker0
Urs
Joker

Amongst others.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:53 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I like most of the people here, bar a few exceptions.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:53 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

oh fck, I forgot ares, and zenwolf.

The former's a solid dude, the latter's the best movie killer this or any forum has ever or shall ever see
edit: newguy too
his avatar has forever earned my respect

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote