KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » favorite kmc members?

favorite kmc members?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ant. Best debater on here.

Thanks, love.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
King Joker: As a debater he's pretty sharp and is one of those guys who never says anything batshit insane (even some of the top tiers say stupid shit sometimes), as a friend he's been my close friend longer than anyone else on these forums and he's not only very loyal but has a very fun sporadic energetic personality and a great sense of humor.

Skillz: A personal friend of mine and a solid debater who can indiscriminately roast people personally or in a debating context, yet is laid back and chill enough to get along with almost everyone.

Sinious: A pretty damn solid debater, a good friend of mine and a fellow stoner, a chill guy to have a conversation with about Star Wars or philosophy.

JKBart: He is an hero, an enigma of a debater and troll who livens up the forum with his presence.

Syndicate: A good friend and a really nice guy to be in a conversation with, and also because I find his forum antics amusing.

Freshest: As a guy who comes off as bitter and unapologetically brutal about his stances, it is really entertaining to watch him go off on someone in a debate.

Nova: A guy I hold quite a bit of respect for as a debater, and whom I like as a person after meeting him in a more social context.

Zenwolf: Just a really nice guy detached from all the aggressive posturing bullshit of KMC.

Urs: Another friend of mine who brings a similar whimsy as Bart does to conversations.

I'm probably forgetting a couple people, and there are some people on here that I didn't mention who are genuinely close friends of mine, but either don't really post enough or I don't really enjoy their presence on KMC specifically enough to rate them as one of my favorite KMC members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIEleCEtqzA

quote:
I like most of the people here, bar a few exceptions.

Yeah, pretty much. Only issue is the "few exceptions" generally post the most on here.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
I like most of the people here, bar a few exceptions.

Am I one of those exceptions? wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yeah, pretty much. Only issue is the "few exceptions" generally post the most on here.

Am I among them? smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm pretty sure I like you.

Maybe not. It's hard to remember everyone.

You weren't the exceptions coming to mind, anyhow.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

What about me ant smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:00 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well, you're the worst one on here, obviously. :>

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:01 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I don't like anyone here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I don't like anyone here.

Except for yourself off course

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

dc u said u like me

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Ursumeles
dc u said u like me

DC's pride has blinded him to the truth.

Tis a shame sad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:47 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Ellimist: He seemed like a chill dude, was usually very calm and collected, praised me a lot, and we agreed on a lot of stuff. Great debater too.

Nova/Razer: Cool guy, amazing debater, top 5 probably.

RHaggis: He's not much on here but from our talks on Hangouts, he's been a very chill and cool dude so far.

Skillz: Basically the same as RHaggis.

DMB: Basically the same as RHaggis

Sinious: Basically the same as RHaggis

Muser: I like his humility, and he's usually a very nice guy. He's got a funny laugh as well.

Beni: I like how he pisses people off so much, yet just doesn't give a shit. His antics and banter are also very amusing, and I never understood the hate for him tbh.

Ziggy: Ziggy and I share a peculiar quality to piss people off with our opinions and arguments. Perhaps that's why I've always felt a fondness for him. His antics and banter, like Beni's, is also amusing.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

oh yea, forgot elminist, muser and tempest

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 08:56 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Ursumeles
dc u said u like me

no, i never. no

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

In no particular order:

Legend
Tondemonai
Ancient Power
Chilled monkey

Last edited by Trocity on Jul 26th, 2017 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Thanks joker, putting me on u'r list and u'r kind words hit me right in the feelings.

1. King joker- in all honesty this has zero to do with u putting me on ur list. I've been here for almost a decade and u r without a doubt, not only the person I'd like to punch in the face the least but also the one I genuinely like the most. I'm not great at putting my thoughts into words so I'll just say that your personality, good heartedness, respect for others, and passion are a testement to a maturity u show beyond ur years. The night of the gay debate u refrenced earlier, I talked to my wife about the topic and expressed to her how much I both like and respect u. If I was better with words I'd probably say more, but I'm not so I won't.

The rest in no particular order

Neph- good sense of humor, doesn't get riled up easy, doesn't back down, and can go back and forth with the best of them. Of all the posters over the years no one has saved me more time in real life. If someone is making an argument I agree with I'll usually just post my opinion or agreement and let them do the work and maybe chime in if needed. No one here has made more like minded arguments to myself than neph thus saving me the time of doing it myself. Thanks neph.

Swlegend- I might disagree with alot of his opinions but he always stands up for his beliefs no matter how unpopular they are, which gives me a great deal of respect for him as a debater. Also I always admit when I'm wrong, and give credit where it's due, except one time here like 4 or 5 years ago when I was in a disagreement with him. He was arguing against Luke's mental defenses and cited nyax as being able to control Luke momentarily. I told him he was wrong and he might want to re-read the material, he reitterated my sentiments back to me. I re-read it, realised my mistake but never acknowledged it. So Legend u we're right and I was wrong, it only took me half a decade to admit it lol.

Galan007- probably the most knowledgeable poster on kmc in terms of comics in general, whether its star wars, marvel, DC, or some obscure random indie comic, this guy knows his shit. He is also one of the most unbiased posters on kmc. I have the highest respect for his opinions and have probably learned more about comics from him, than any others. He also posts a legit, shit ton of scans all the time.

Darksaint- if u ever frequent the comic forum u probably are familar with him, and if not u should pay attention to him if u get the chance. He's one of the cleverest posters I've ever seen here. He has an amazing knack for looking at things from a perspective most can't. His strategies are always original and is great at knowing what his opponent is going to argue before they make it and snuffs it out. If I had to make a legeal team out of kmcers, he would unquestionably be my devils advocate, for his ability to see things from every angle and devise strategies against them like few here can.

Quan- (I know I'm suprised as fu** myself that he's on my list) I disagree with the majority of his opinions, he's as stubborn as they come and seems to genuinely be a dick, but kmc is undoubtedly a better, more interesting, and entertaining place when he's around.

Carver- mainly from the comic forum. He might take more shit from other posters than anyone on here, but he's almost always friendly and respectful, and has a good deal of comic knowledge. Beyond that, for probably the last decade he's pretty much been the heart and soul of the comic forum, and he definately doesn't get as much credit as he deserves.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Trocity
In no particular order:

Chilled monkey

sad

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 11:53 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

EmperorDMB: He comes off as being incredibly smart and gifted. I would enjoy having a conversation with him about hallucinogenics and stuff in general.

KingJoker: He and I probably disagree on most things but he seems to be a decent person.

JKBart: The #1 troll on these forums to be honest. Pretty fu*king funny

Carthage: One of the few users who I could never imagine what they look like in real life. A master troll with unnatural endurance.

Quanchi: Not really my favorite but he's fun to laugh at. I imagine him as a blue-collar worker IRL.

Robtard: Not on the SW forums, but seems like a worldly person with experience. I don't know why he wastes his time here.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:

Ziggy: Ziggy and I share a peculiar quality to piss people off with our opinions and arguments.

Man, i almost forgot ziggy existed. First guy in a long time to raise my salt levels to diabetes tier. Unfortunately though, i'm fairly certain you don't share his god-given gift.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 02:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

JKBart: Mein capitaine.

EmperorDMB: A good friend if a little high-strung.

FatedXtasy: A solid friend if a little off the market.

Joker: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Skillz: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Zenwolf: A little cutie patootie.

Darth Ant: While I despise his forum politicking he's a cool guy to talk to in a non forum setting.

NewGuy: Seemingly knowledgeable, calm and collected guy who can take a joke.

Carthage: He's a funny troll who shares my character placements.

ShootingNova: A little arrogant but generally pretty polite guy.

DC: A little overly arrogant for my tastes and sometimes trollish for no discernible reason but he's alright.

Azronger: Wank incarnate.

Beni: He's a big fa88ot tbh.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Jul 27th, 2017 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 03:48 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
JKBart: Mein capitaine.

EmperorDMB: A good friend if a little high-strung.

FatedXtasy: A solid friend if a little off the market.

Joker: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Skillz: Generally a friendly and funny guy.

Zenwolf: A little cutie patootie.

Darth Ant: While I despise his forum politicking he's a cool guy to talk to in a non forum setting.

NewGuy: Seemingly knowledgeable, calm and collected guy who can take a joke.

Carthage: He's a funny troll who shares my character placements.

ShootingNova: A little arrogant but generally pretty polite guy.

DC: A little overly arrogant for my tastes and sometimes trollish for no discernible reason but he's alright.

Azronger: Wank incarnate.

Beni: He's a big fa88ot tbh.
You wound me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 04:59 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote