KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Imran Awan DNC staffer arrested for bank fraud while trying to flee the country

Imran Awan DNC staffer arrested for bank fraud while trying to flee the country
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guys lawyer has tried to blame this on Islamaphobia lol. Christ almighty, they knew screaming racism or sexism wouldn't work here, so they went for the 3rd option.

Reading the lawyers statements it seems like he implies this was all just a big misunderstanding. Except, you know....dude was caught trying to flee the country had had wired money to Pakistan lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evidence has now surfaced that a foreign intelligence service got access to tbe computers.

This staffer was in charge of the hit operation on Bernie Sanders. And the head staffer in charge of smearing Sanders. One of the three brothers was directly in charge of all the hideous things the DNC did to Bernie.

Shultz bought this staffer his home, while he has made over $1,000,000 from her office during his employment.

She employed 3 brothers all from Pakistan who made 3x the salary of anyone else for that Position in D.C.

They all had super access to sensitive information, including othee congressional members system.

They had access to the house foreign intel server and system. They dumped info off info into a 3rd party database, which is a breach.

Thats wny the Capital Police rolled in, and now the FBI is investigating.

Beyond words.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:55 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder why all the networks have buried this

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 05:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, the shortest most vague article I have ever seen from the NYT on a major fcking story

LOL

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 06:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Wow, the shortest most vague article I have ever seen from the NYT on a major fcking story

LOL

Lol...

"The authorities had also stopped Ms. Alvi when she left the country in March, and a search of her belongings showed boxes of household goods and more than $12,000 in a case, according to an affidavit. She was allowed to proceed.

Mr. Gowen said the family had traveled to Pakistan to stay with family. After speculation about the investigation started to appear online, he said, the family began receiving threats online and without work, they needed to save money."

Well obviously that explains that, they just needed to save money. That is why they had 12 grand in a case. Makes sense to me.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 06:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's against the law to travel with over $10k on a plane in cash, unless you are of coarse this special person.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 06:42 PM
SquallX

You know what I find more hilarious in this thread? It's the fact that the guys on this board that always scream how bad Trump, the Republican Party are bad, and that everyone that votes for Trump are degenerates are no where to found and say how **** up the Democratic Party is no better.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 09:26 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its even more telling not a single liberal posted in the thread.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 09:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Its even more telling not a single liberal posted in the thread.

I posted very near the top of the first page.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 09:56 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

I dont consider you a liberal cause you are a rational person

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 10:05 PM
SquallX

You don't act like a sheep.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 10:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the truth more is that there are people here who would have been jizzing in their pants if a story like this came out with a Trump staffer, but they are oddly absent from here.

It's no big deal cuz Russia and trans people and shit. He talked shit about Jeff Sessions too. Yeah, I thought the Dems thought Sessions was racist, etc. and all this, but now they love the guy. Weird how it changes to suit their moods. Lizzie Warren got a lot of media attention when she was denied the ability to read a letter about how awful he was.

If this is the case and Trump wants Obamacare repealed, all he needs to do is start campaigning that he doesn't want it gone. Suddenly the Dems will shift and decide it needs to go.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 28th, 2017 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:14 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should totally campaign for Obamacare, it would be repealed within a week

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hilarious thing is...all the things the Dems claim can be found in the Russia scandal can be found here lol. Foreign governments involved, threats to impede investigations, corrupt staff members doing shady shit.

No wonder they ignore it lol.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:21 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Here's what weirds me out, I'm not left wing anymore, I'm a centrist classical liberal... but it's like... if you're on the left, then surely you should be vocally critical of the stupid shit the left is doing and express concern that it should get its shit together instead of pretending nothing's wrong.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Here's what weirds me out, I'm not left wing anymore, I'm a centrist classical liberal... but it's like... if you're on the left, then surely you should be vocally critical of the stupid shit the left is doing and express concern that it should get its shit together instead of pretending nothing's wrong.

Exactly my problem with the left.

The right eats its own all the time.. Plenty of righties openly criticise Trump, as many criticised Bush.

But with the left, it's almost purely about attacking the other team. Lets just ignore that plank in our eye as we point to the two by four in theirs.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They went full retard, and they have shown just why you never go full retard.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 12:05 AM
Flyattractor

I dont consider you a liberal cause you are a rational person

I would say there is a Diff between a "Liberal" and a "Leftist"
and the "Being Rational " is big part of the DIFFERENCES!

I mean look at some of the posters here.

It is a quite noticeable diff.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 06:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gee Debbie, watcha nervous about?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz reportedly ‘jumpy,’ avoiding reporters after IT staffer’s arrest

"Democratic officials were reportedly highly protective of Awan and his family, despite work being done poorly — if it was done at all. Awan and his family each made the $165,000 a year — the same salary as a senior congressman. A manager from a differing tech company reportedly made the offer to do Awan’s job at one-fourth the price, but was turned down by House Democratic leadership."

Not suspicious at all, nope.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 10:47 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guilty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2017 02:01 PM