KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Worst Rebels Character?

Who is the worst?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kanan Jarrus 0 0%
Hera Syndulla 1 5.26%
Ezra Bridger 10 52.63%
Sabine Wren 5 26.32%
Garazeb Orrelios 3 15.79%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worst Rebels Character?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabine is my favorite—great eye candy btw.

Zeb is my least favorite because he comes off as having no skill in life other than as a henchman.

Kanan is a close second due to his arrogant vibe. He needs a good whoopin.

Ezra is obnoxious at times, but he's a hormonal teenager so I can forgive him on most.

Hera hasn't done anything cringe-worthy for me..

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Who voted for Hera lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 02:20 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Eh out of this list, yeah Sabine for the reasons noted.

Hera sometimes gets to me, cause at times I feel like she comes off as a know it all, but that's not as frequent.

The rest are...eh ok, but I wouldn't write anything home about.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tbh I like them all, they all make sense and are legit as far as creation goes, of course for the cartoon level. It's the varying shit happening in plot that throws me off from Rebels, protags are k

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 02:56 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Yeah, I forgot. Though all the Rebels Mandalorians are pathetic.
Still, defeating Saxon doesn't make her worthy of wielding the saber, because that's basically her only feat. Pre Vizsla and Maul were much better. And, per Sabine's mother, you need to defeat the previous wielder of the saber in combat. Sabine stole it. She has no right to it.
They could of made Maul even more shit and had Sabine kill Maul for the Dark Saber, lmao.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 03:46 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Ezra was too whiny in the past and is far too cocky now. Wish he'd hurry up and lose a hand already. Least favorite for sure.

Zeb is Disney's blatant attempt at making a chewie stand in. He has no real personality IMO and is just there for the muscle that he represents.

Sabine has an ok personality, but I do not like the thought of an artsy mandalorian. Wish she was more of a warrior. With that said, mandalorians as they are now are pathetic, so I suppose that it's to be expected.

I'm ok with Hera and Kanan is all right.

Best Rebels character is Lando by far.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 04:11 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by |King Joker|
He's barely relevant and doesn't really have a "character" per se, tbh. I wanted to stick to the fleshed out individuals who are important to the plot.
brutal. sad

Originally posted by JKBart
Tbh I like them all, they all make sense and are legit as far as creation goes, of course for the cartoon level. It's the varying shit happening in plot that throws me off from Rebels, protags are k
I'm with Bart on this one. sad

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jul 31st, 2017 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I dislike them all besides Kanan.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

I don't dislike Hera, I'm just apathetic to her.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:45 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by darthbane77
They could of made Maul even more shit and had Sabine kill Maul for the Dark Saber, lmao.

Actually, I don't put it beyond the new writers to do that. They made Maul nearly lose to a Padawan, and a writer even said "Didn't Maul lose to that Jedi Master and Padawan?" Yeah. Those two guys were Jinn and Kenobi. The writer treated them like some random Jedi that defeated Maul. No one that writes new canon respects Maul.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:54 AM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ To be fair Jeremy Barlow did. And SOD Maul is still considered Peak Maul. (By everyone except Rocky).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 08:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Ezra is the worst by miles. The others are uninteresting for the most part, though they have their moments - Zeb with Kallus and Sabine with some of the Mando stuff. Honestly, though they only one I consistently like and enjoy is Kanan.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 12:11 PM
Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one else thinks that Kanan acts like some wise old arrogant jedi just because he's blind now?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 12:15 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ To be fair Jeremy Barlow did. And SOD Maul is still considered Peak Maul. (By everyone except Rocky).

Yeah. Barlow was the only one who respected Maul. No one else gave a shit.
And yeah, SOD Maul is peak Maul. Kbro is just twisting around quotes from Filoni to prove Rebels Maul is peak Maul so he can have Ben, Vader and Ahsoka above this ROTS Kenobi+ level guy.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 01:13 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by thesithmaster
Actually, I don't put it beyond the new writers to do that. They made Maul nearly lose to a Padawan, and a writer even said "Didn't Maul lose to that Jedi Master and Padawan?" Yeah. Those two guys were Jinn and Kenobi. The writer treated them like some random Jedi that defeated Maul. No one that writes new canon respects Maul.
Yeah, I agree, I would not have been at all surprised if they'd decided to make Sabine kill Maul.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:24 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by RHaggis
Ezra is the worst by miles. The others are uninteresting for the most part, though they have their moments - Zeb with Kallus and Sabine with some of the Mando stuff. Honestly, though they only one I consistently like and enjoy is Kanan.
nice sanguinius sig.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 06:27 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote