KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Knightfall Anakin vs. Yoda (ROTS)

Knightfall Anakin vs. Yoda (ROTS)
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
How about you actually make and/or counter an argument, as oppose to running the thread yelling "Golly gosh!" because someone doesn't share your opinion on a fictional character.

I will. I just need something called time, which I don't have in endless amounts.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 11:10 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

I think you've already done a pretty good job.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Nowhere is it stated KF Vader was hindered. And let's see why Mustafar Vader was hindered:
He hadn't slept for at least a day or two
Had nearly choked the love of his life to death
Was forced to face his former master who was like a brother to him
These hindrances DO NOT apply to KF Vader.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

While Anakin's base stats (i.e. strength & speed) are likely comparable to Yoda's, the immense skill that Yoda has grants him the win everytime

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 11:10 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Yoda, he is literally stated to have not surpassed Yoda.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Palpatine said Anakin will surpass him and Yoda in the future, implying Anakin is still below them even after his display against Dooku. But I do agree Anakin can take a win.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 08:19 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 08:29 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner100

People on this website are so inconsistently stupid. On one thread everyone says caedus is equal if not superior to Yoda. Then on anpther thread people say knightfall vader can beat caedus and on this thread people are saying yoda stomps? Makw up your mind people Jesus. Caedus and yoda beat k nightfall vader.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 06:07 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner100 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote