KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Sentry

Superman vs Sentry
Started by: panthergod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Sentry is a one hit wonder. Superman rapes him.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 06:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Sentry is a one hit wonder. Superman rapes him.

Bit extreme isn't it? I didn't know Superman was a homosexual rapist.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 07:18 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Bit extreme isn't it? I didn't know Superman was a homosexual rapist.

Pink Kryptonite embarrasment

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:51 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Superman has feats the Sentry never will have, they are so far beyond Sentrys tier it's laughable. Supes has gone against multiple Universal and Omniversal challanges and won, and the enemies in those categories were not weakened by their mental state like MM. Sentrys best is MM, his lows however as so many that he can never win a feat war. To think so shows just the big bias and ignorance imo. Go to the Superman respect thread made by Phil and pick Supes best, they shit all over Sentrys.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 11:27 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman has feats the Sentry never will have, they are so far beyond Sentrys tier it's laughable.

Oh really ?

Would you like to Battlezone me on this ?

quote:
Supes has gone against multiple Universal and Omniversal challanges and won, and the enemies in those categories

Supes never beat the like of Mxy and such in a contest of power. The only way he won was through trickery and because Mxy chosen to apply the rules...

99 % of his opponents aren't even close to that level of power anyway, and Superman isn't too.

quote:
were not weakened by their mental state like MM.

MM was at full power.

There is enough evidence in DA #12 that Molecule Man completely recovered his full abilities after he was released from the raft.

quote:
Sentrys best is MM,

Which is enough to put him in a completely different tier than Superman.

quote:
his lows however as so many that he can never win a feat war.

Oh really ?

Let's BZ on this.

Even the comparisons of the low showings like Sentry Vs the Collective or Sentry Vs Green Scar put Sentry on a whole different than Superman when he is weakened.

quote:
To think so shows just the big bias and ignorance imo.

Yes but not from the people you are thinking about.

quote:
Go to the Superman respect thread made by Phil and pick Supes best, they shit all over Sentrys.

I just have to look at the Superman's comics on my computer to see that Sentry is way beyond Superman in power. smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 12:00 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

^I actually want to see this. A battlezone, between two poster that infamously support their respective characters....one character is the definition of super hero comics and other...lol it's exact copy. Truly Marvel vs DC.

See? Good marketing already. FIGHT ON I SAY!

Edit: Though i will admit, Superman already has a 60% chance winning in a feat feat laughing out loud The man is a high end feat library laughing

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Aug 20th, 2017 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:09 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^As I posted numerous times here, I don't do BZ as they are a waste of time for me.
Looking at the feats from Superman and comparing them to the few feats of Sentry is something anyone can do and it would be a miracle if someone would think that Sentry has better feats than Superman after taking his/her time to do that.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A lot of his fts have major context. A LOT of them. This applies to most characters though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

^As I posted numerous times here, I don't do BZ as they are a waste of time for me.
Looking at the feats from Superman and comparing them to the few feats of Sentry is something anyone can do and it would be a miracle if someone would think that Sentry has better feats than Superman after taking his/her time to do that.
Party pooper miffed

Originally posted by carver9
A lot of his fts have major context. A LOT of them. This applies to most characters though.
Carver talking about context. Love it thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 01:37 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I completely agree and of feats used by Superman's fans are used out of context or with added context that isn't what the writer meant in the stories. -.-

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:43 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just compared Sentry no selling Black Bolt's voice and Superman being stunned by Zod yelling in his ears and the list goes on.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by TheHulk
Party pooper miffed

Carver talking about context. Love it thumb up

How are you doing bro?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I've just compared Sentry no selling Black Bolt's voice and Superman being stunned by Zod yelling in his ears and the list goes on.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:19 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh come on...

There is plenty of feats like that...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 08:18 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

If I were OK I will take you on the challenge my friend.

But sadly I am not.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 09:42 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
If I were OK I will take you on the challenge my friend.

But sadly I am not.

I hope that you will be OK asap my friend.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:15 PM
carver9

Rao is strong. He will be ok.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:45 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Rao is strong. He will be ok.

Thanks Carver. You just gained extra points. I Will try to be less of an a hole with you.,seriously smile love

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I hope that you will be OK asap my friend.

thumb up smile Thanks man

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 11:18 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

How are you doing bro?
Last night was sadly sleepless other then that all is well thumb up Gonna need some melatonin though laughing out loud

Edit: I need a Superman fan to take RealityWarper in this challenge. I can't believe i am saying this...BUT WHERE ABHI AT!?

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Aug 21st, 2017 at 01:12 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 01:09 PM