KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Revenge movies

Best Revenge movies
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I like Willis when he isn't phoning it in, but you cant replace Bronson erm

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 09:21 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman

That is a good point. Which just makes me wonder, what was the last movie where Willis DID give a damn about his performance?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 09:51 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by -Pr-
Payback (Mel Gibson one)

thumb up

And there are two versions of that movie, which are very different. The Director's Cut is so much different that it has a separate IMDB page.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 10:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Punisher with Thomas Jane. I don't think the movie was actually that good, but I enjoyed the way he went about getting revenge. Like convincing the bad guy his wife was having an affair with his best friend so the bad guy kills his wife and close friend for no reason(turns out his friend is gay lol).

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 11:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

OldBoy is one hell of a revenge tale.
The extreme measures the characters go to is beyond comprehension.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 04:50 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Inhuman

I dislike the movie they're making. The point is that it's supposed to be an everyman, not an action hero. Now, if it was pre-Die Hard Bruce, that would be awesome.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
thumb up

And there are two versions of that movie, which are very different. The Director's Cut is so much different that it has a separate IMDB page.

Yup. Craziness.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 04:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 05:02 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Firefly218
Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo. Count of Monte Christo.

Very good one.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 04:57 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Which movie is that again?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 09:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have something in common with V from "V for Vendetta". It better be *all* you have in common with him.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 01:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Just saw this over the weekend. Flew in under the radar as I've never heard of it. Worth checking out, imo.

"Message From A King (2016) 8/10

A riveting, moody, intense movie to watch. Maybe I'm not completely impartial, because a) I'm a Chadwick Boseman fan and b) he plays a South African (named Jacob King) who goes to LA to look for his sister, but I really liked this movie. It reminded me of Drive with Ryan Gosling, as at times the movie is more of a character study than a thriller. As King finds out more about his sister and how dark her life became, however, the tension builds up and you can feel the suppressed rage in a man who grew up in and survived the notoriously violent Cape Flats..."

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 09:28 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote