KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Nick Gillard's Tiers - Visual Representation

Nick Gillard's Tiers - Visual Representation
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Mace in a 9 with vaapad then you have to admit that Sheev legit lost to him.

Pick one

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 03:39 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
If Mace in a 9 with vaapad then you have to admit that Sheev legit lost to him.

Pick one

Not necessarily. Yoda's a 9 but ultimately lost to Sheev.

But yeah I personally believe Mace legit won the Saber duel, but think he'd lose the majority.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Sheev drove back Mace with three freaking blows and Mace couldn't even react to him- he only parried three blows due to randomly angling his lightsaber to the ground and having the help of Kit Fisto.
Mace didn't legit beat Sidious, and he's not a nine. Gillard said he was a nine in 2005, he said Mace was eight bordering on nine in 2015 or 2016. It's clear "Mace is a nine" statements are outdated.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:12 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

mace is an eight bordering nine and vapaad bost wasn't necessary temporary. As it is, regardless, Mace can uncircumstatialy compete with sidious in general as combatant.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Don't make the same mistakes Beni and co. Made when AP was faking quotes.

Tbh, Beni was the only one who sided with me against AP, and knew those quotes were fake. Aurbere and co, would be more accurate

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

tbh AP is like the sith emperor. Had you and the rest of the swtorians known that she had been around since 2001?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:40 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
mace is an eight bordering nine and vapaad bost wasn't necessary temporary. As it is, regardless, Mace can uncircumstatialy compete with sidious in general as combatant.

The boost was temporary. Mace was fighting the man who had destroyed his beloved Republic- to arrest/kill him. Once Palpatine was arrested/killed, the boost would not be there.
And Mace can't even dream of holding a candle to Sidious, lmao. Sidious can move faster than Mace can react- even with Kit Fisto for help, Mace only parried three blows by randomly putting his saber in front of his body, and even then was driven back.
And in the movie, Sidious had Mace at saberpoint (aka at his mercy) in seconds. Mace cannot compete with Sidious saber-wise.
And, Force-wise, Maul+Savage (a duo who demonstrated power feats above those of Windu's) got ragdolled by Sidious.
Mace, in any way, shape or form, cannot compete with Sidious and is fodder for an opponent of his caliber.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:44 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by thesithmaster
Sheev drove back Mace with three freaking blows and Mace couldn't even react to him- he only parried three blows due to randomly angling his lightsaber to the ground and having the help of Kit Fisto.
Mace didn't legit beat Sidious, and he's not a nine. Gillard said he was a nine in 2005, he said Mace was eight bordering on nine in 2015 or 2016. It's clear "Mace is a nine" statements are outdated.
Mace was an 8 at the beginning of the fight. Sheev could've killed him at any time up to their saber-lock when Mace's Vaapad kicked in (you can see the anger in his face).

At that point they started fighting as equals and yes I believe Sheev would've won had he utilized TK but ultimately lost sabers.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
tbh AP is like the sith emperor. Had you and the rest of the swtorians known that she had been around since 2001?

Yis, we were aware, he used to whap that out every time he couldn't actually win a debate. Also why do you still call him 'she', old habits?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

AP is a she isn't she?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:20 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

ap is a fraud

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:21 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Your mother is a hamster.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:22 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

dats why i tease her wit my penis

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:23 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

q-q

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:24 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
AP is a she isn't she?

Last I remember 'she' was a she, had a child, then had a sex change to become a man? 'Her' twitter was that of a man for sure though, whether you believe the prior sex change stuff or not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:29 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Why is AP such a creep?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:36 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by thesithmaster

Not sure how Gillard has the authority to actually change his ranking system
A decade later.

More likely the 8 bordering 9 quote is him just further expanding on the levels he used back then.

Originally posted by Kurk
Mace was an 8 at the beginning of the fight. Sheev could've killed him at any time up to their saber-lock when Mace's Vaapad kicked in (you can see the anger in his face).

At that point they started fighting as equals and yes I believe Sheev would've won had he utilized TK but ultimately lost sabers.

Yeah I agree with something along these lines. Let's not forget SOD Maul was able to engage both Mace and Secura, which further implies Mace and Sidious are not true peers IMO.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 5th, 2017 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I definitely don't think it was a switch at a certain moment, but I think Kurk has the right idea that Mace steadily got more powerful as the fight progressed.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

the assetion sids could have blitzed or near blitzed mace doesn't make sense. The quotes that ppl keep using, the ones saying he hadn't realized what happens express maces surprise at how quickly his friends are cut down,not that he couldn't see sidious's attacks which is an obvious falsehood given he reacted to sids more than once. There's no reason to assume Mace couldn't have held his own if outmatched without vapaad

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not sure how Gillard has the authority to actually change his ranking system
A decade later.

More likely the 8 bordering 9 quote is him just further expanding on the levels he used back then.

Yeah I agree with something along these lines. Let's not forget SOD Maul was able to engage both Mace and Secura, which further implies Mace and Sidious are not true peers IMO.

Gillard can change his rankings whenever he wants. He had Mace as a nine, but now has Mace as eight close to nine.

And I agree with your second statement. In twenty seconds, Mace fought evenly with Maul- toying Sidious demolished Rage Maul in twenty seconds.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 09:33 PM