KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poland may be doomed

Poland may be doomed
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kids these days don't even realize what nazi means.

Poland is far from perfect, but accusations in this thread are ridiculous.

Indeed.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:00 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma
Sure I'll give it a try.

What do you mean about women? They prefer foreigners?
A lot of South East Asian Women prefer foreigners, sad but true. They see money and will want a date. The begging in Cambodia is ridiculous, it is another one of those places where you scratch the surface and it gets very seedy. However, when in Rome etc.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:03 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
A lot of South East Asian Women prefer foreigners, sad but true. They see money and will want a date. The begging in Cambodia is ridiculous, it is another one of those places where you scratch the surface and it gets very seedy. However, when in Rome etc.

Oh, I see.

Well to be absolutely honest money/power were always the biggest turn-ons for women. I guess in South East Asia they embrace it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:06 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I see.

Well to be absoluetly honest money/power were always the biggest turn-ons for women. I guess in Cambodia they embrace it.
In South East Asia they embrace it and South America and much of Africa and the Middle East.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:06 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Ha, just edited.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I do hope Poland is doomed, mainly because I want to visit (have a love for old buildings and history, don't get much here over 150-200 years old) and the more doom, the more the USD to Zloty will increase in my favor. No offense, Stig.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha, just edited.

If the Sudan ever gets safe again, do Meroe. I would again if I got the chance even if I almost got shot there.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:09 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I do hope Poland is doomed, mainly because I want to visit (have a love for old buildings and history, don't get much here over 150-200 years old) and the more doom, the more the USD to Zloty will increase in my favor. No offense, Stig.

Yes Brexit will be wonderful for Yanks and Europeans also... Glad I get paid in Dollars too smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:11 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Haha, no hard feelings. I see where you're coming from.

Regardless, I think the ratio is 1 to about 4 atm. You're good thumb up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:11 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you want a good cheap holiday Kerala in India is the dogs nuts. It has everything, it's where the colonial British holidayed 150 yrs ago, another fave place.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trumpers also have "proof" that they don't have a racist scapegoating, human rights violation, and mass-incarceration problem.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes Brexit will be wonderful for Yanks and Europeans also... Glad I get paid in Dollars too smile

Have a real-life example of that, I needed a special stereo component to make an aftermarket stereo work with the factory amp/speakers in my wife's Mini Cooper, only one place in London sold it. I was going to buy it shortly before the Brexit vote, but held off, then waited until the Pound to USD was close to 1-1.15 back when it was dropping drastically, I saved something like 30ish% by waiting.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trumpers also have "proof" that they don't have a racist scapegoating and mass-incarceration problem.

(please log in to view the image)
I want that hat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Haha, no hard feelings. I see where you're coming from.

Regardless, I think the ratio is 1 to about 4 atm. You're good thumb up

I want it 1-6 or 1-8. Make it happen

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:19 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have a real-life example of that, I needed a special stereo component to make an aftermarket stereo work with the factory amp/speakers in my wife's Mini Cooper, only one place in London sold it. I was going to buy it shortly before the Brexit vote, but held off, then waited until the Pound to USD was close to 1-1.15 back when it was dropping drastically, I saved something like 30ish% by waiting.
It's going to drop again around May, probably even more. Ha, good call Rob!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah it's a cool had but don't buy it used. it just might have been sitting on top of a monstrously psychopathic heap of slime.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

I want it 1-6 or 1-8. Make it happen

Sooooo..... Make Poland Doomed Again?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:21 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah it's a cool had but don't buy it used. it just might have been sitting on top of a monstrously psychopathic heap of slime.

HAha, just as likely after I buy it... I kid shifty

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's going to drop again around May, probably even more. Ha, good call Rob!

I've not been following UK politics too closely for some time now, what shitbrick is coming in May?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

HAha, just as likely after I buy it... I kid shifty

for real tho, this man belongs in jail.

quote:
Clarke’s critics have questioned his suitability for federal office, given the patchy track record of the sheriff’s department in Milwaukee County. One of his duties is overseeing the county jail, which in the past year has seen four deaths among its inmates.

One of those to die was a 38-year-old man with bipolar disorder who was found to have suffered dehydration after his water supply was cut off for six days in response to his erratic behavior. The death was ruled a homicide.

Clarke said that all four deaths were routine, but when asked by the Guardian how he explained a death by dehydration under his care, he replied: “This guy was in bad health. It was a contributing factor.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...inistration-dhs

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 11:31 PM