KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poland may be doomed

Poland may be doomed
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's not that big of a leap for me to think you were responding to the conversation I was having.

You see you have made your criticism of nazis meaningless, you know that right? You have called me a nazi and a nazi sympathizer and all that. You are one of those leftists who hurls out the word at people without even thinking. You are like the boy who cried wolf, except this time it's the boy who cried nazi.

k, so you're obviously wrong and have failed at reasoning again, and i'm not going to waste my time repeating the fact to a bitter simpleton.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 04:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
k, so you're obviously wrong and have failed at reasoning again, and i'm not going to waste my time repeating the fact to a bitter simpleton.

Lol no, I'm obviously right. You have referred to me as those things before. You have no credibility anymore when it comes to calling out nazis.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol no, I'm obviously right. You have referred to me as those things before. You have no credibility anymore when it comes to calling out nazis.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, meme away your pain thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Indeed, meme away your pain thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:08 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

#memes

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:14 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:15 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Be retarded all you want, Poland may be #rightwing but they are not nazis, you idiot.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:16 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Foxsteak
Be retarded all you want, Poland may be #rightwing but they are not nazis, you idiot.

^^outed self-justifying hebephile is concerned. :')

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:21 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Do we need to call Social Services for you Bashy?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time is back!! Yo time!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:48 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's around, but Digi, Impediment and Backfire still mod as well.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:53 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

WD does not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:53 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Foxsteak

Again, Poland has the 5th largest Nazi Skinhead population in the world, and 60,000 of them just marched in the country a few days ago. So, yeah, Poland has a big Nazi problem.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:41 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

new thread title plz

Poland has a big Nazi problem.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:45 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Polish should be proud that they were born into an artificially bordered landmass to parents who are genetically indistinguishable from people who aren't Polish, and had no say in the matter.

Go Nationalism! Go arbitrary divisions!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:44 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ssj hitler what could possibly be worse

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:23 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

laughing out loud I see Bash, Adam and Lucien troll the heck out of this thread. I mean I know right leaning countries trigger leftists but damn.....

I mean I get Lucien pops in once in a while just to remind us of his low IQ and an abysmal sense of humor. I also get Adam made sweeping generalizations and leaps in logic to be his main forte.....

But I tell you what guys. I am very busy lately, but I guess I can find some time in a few days to entertain myself. So a pro-tip: Either gtfo or prepare to be whooped wink

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 14th, 2017 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:05 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I have no clue who you are so I can't insult you back. Sorry.

EDIT: Oh shit, you're Polish. I didn't see that or read anything else in the thread besides this last page. Gimme a sec...

EDIT2: You didn't say much on page 1. So are you one of the people who marched? Are you guys actually supremacists? Do you hate British people as much as British people hate you? Why do my relatives in Lancashire speak worse English than the Polish guy I know from work?

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Nov 14th, 2017 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:07 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

These are just observations, Lucien.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:12 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote