KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poland may be doomed

Poland may be doomed
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I have no clue who you are so I can't insult you back. Sorry.

EDIT: Oh shit, you're Polish. I didn't see that or read anything else in the thread besides this last page. Gimme a sec...

LOL then wtf you spout pure BS just to appear smart and quirky?

I am commutting atm so I am short on time. Again. I will spare you if you were typing that out of ignorance, but perhaps you should have known better./ shrug

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:15 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

EDIT2: You didn't say much on page 1. So are you one of the people who marched? Are you guys actually supremacists? Do you hate British people as much as British people hate you? Why do my relatives in Lancashire speak worse English than the Polish guy I know from work?

No.

No.

Not sure. I don't tatê the British. Just their food.

Dunno. Polish language has an advantage of phonemes that go well with other languages. If a Polish person puts a lot of work, s/he can speak English and Roman languages without a trace of an accent. This is not common, though.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:21 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Polish guy at work doesn't really talk much, actually. I've never even spoken to him. Also he might be Czech, but who's keeping score, amirite?

So do you have some hang up about being Polish? Do you feel the weight of historical injustices bearing down on you--making you mad as hell--and you're not going to take this anymore? Does talking about Polish nationalism and/or Poland's place on the European (not world) stage get you hoppin mad?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:28 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:32 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

No.

But, I am shocked at the level of historical and cultural ignorance displayed in this thread. (perhaps I shouldn't be? But I tend to keep a higher standard on that) Given that I am in position to correct misinformation about Poland, I do. It's a matter of facts, not feels, bro. thumb up

Btw Lucien, you can skip your usual trolling. You're not that intelligent.

I am off to work.

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 14th, 2017 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:34 AM
Adam_PoE

A Google search of "Poland march" yields the following results:

• 60,000 People March in Massive Nazi Rally in Poland

• Poland Defends Massive Far-Right Protest That Called for "White Europe"

• This Weekend's March in Poland Proves the Far-Right is Not Going Away Without a Fight

• All the Ways the Polish Government Tried to Spin a 60,000-Strong Far-Right Rally in Warsaw

• Polish Far-Right Demonstrators Carried Signs Saying "Pray for Islamic Holocaust" at Weekend March

• Polish Nationalist Rally with Neo-Nazi Slogans, Calls for "Islamic Holocaust," Draws Biggest Crowd Ever

• Tens of Thousands Join Polish White Supremacist March: "Europe Must Be White"

• 60,000 Join Far-Right March in Poland Calling for "White Europe"

Tell us again how Poland does not have a Nazi problem.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:35 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Stigma
No.

But, I am shocked at the level of historical and cultural ignorance displayed in this thread. (perhaps I shouldn't be? But I tend to keep a higher standard on that) Given that I am in position to correct misinformation about Poland, I do. It's a matter of facts, not feels, bro. thumb up

Btw Lucien, you can skip your usual trolling. You're not that intelligent.

I am off to work.
When people tell you to STFU because you're a cry baby who tries too hard to be taken seriously on da internetz, do you? Yeah, me neither.

Were you one of the people in the march who wrote "Clean Blood" or "Europe Will be White" on a banner?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:42 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I wonder where’s Polish Antifa in all of this?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:50 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A Google search of "Poland march" yields the following results:

• 60,000 People March in Massive Nazi Rally in Poland

• Poland Defends Massive Far-Right Protest That Called for "White Europe"

• This Weekend's March in Poland Proves the Far-Right is Not Going Away Without a Fight

• All the Ways the Polish Government Tried to Spin a 60,000-Strong Far-Right Rally in Warsaw

• Polish Far-Right Demonstrators Carried Signs Saying "Pray for Islamic Holocaust" at Weekend March

• Polish Nationalist Rally with Neo-Nazi Slogans, Calls for "Islamic Holocaust," Draws Biggest Crowd Ever

• Tens of Thousands Join Polish White Supremacist March: "Europe Must Be White"

• 60,000 Join Far-Right March in Poland Calling for "White Europe"

Tell us again how Poland does not have a Nazi problem.

So many LIES being put out there by the Militant Fascist Left. Adam is such a HORRIBLE ELITIST RACIST!

Tired of him and his LIES all the time.

laughing

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 08:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never been so proud to be Polish in my life. smile

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 10:00 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

An article I read said that they weren't all extreme right. They were just pro Poland. I guess assuming they were all far right so that you can impose a shocking number makes for better news though.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 11:57 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Even if true, is their nationalism problem worse then the US, Britian, or Israel?

I mean, what model countries are we comparing Poland to? Certainly not our own?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:37 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I don't see a problem with pride in one's country. Now if you are spinning that pride into racism, then there's a problem.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:48 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by socool8520
I don't see a problem with pride in one's country. Now if you are spinning that pride into racism, then there's a problem.

Yes, but I mean the "nationist's". A.k.a. skinheads, a.k.a. hardcore strict uncompromising Zionists (Ok, not an exact 1 for 1, but Israel's hard right is basically their version of the problem..)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:53 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Oh..I was confused by the wording.

I haven't read anything that would suggest that Poland is highly intolerant or really more so than any other country in Europe.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Stigma
laughing out loud I see Bash, Adam and Lucien troll the heck out of this thread. I mean I know right leaning countries trigger leftists but damn.....

I mean I get Lucien pops in once in a while just to remind us of his low IQ and an abysmal sense of humor. I also get Adam made sweeping generalizations and leaps in logic to be his main forte.....

But I tell you what guys. I am very busy lately, but I guess I can find some time in a few days to entertain myself. So a pro-tip: Either gtfo or prepare to be whooped wink

whatever you need to do to distract from your country's neo-nazi--i mean 'nationalist' problem

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So is this what Nationalist means now?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:28 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by socool8520
So is this what Nationalist means now?

Only if it's white nationalism, apparently.

I mean, who would call Zionist's "neo nazi's". eek!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if a group calls themselves 'the mickey mouse club" and chants "Europe Must Be White", I'm just gonna call them what they are, not honor their renbanding tactics. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if a group calls themselves 'the mickey mouse club" and chants "Europe Must Be White", I'm just gonna call them what they are, not honor their renbanding tactics. thumb up

The article I read stated there were a lot of Polish that were just pro Poland, and not supremacists. Obviously, there were some extreme right groups there as well but I think 60,000 is far-fetched.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:39 PM