KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Light (Arthur) Vs Monica Rambeau

Dr. Light (Arthur) Vs Monica Rambeau
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Where does it state Vega is 40 times that of our sun? Or twice as powerful? I can't find it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 06:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why is Kimiyo even being mentioned in this thread?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 06:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Where does it state Vega is 40 times that of our sun? Or twice as powerful? I can't find it.

Vega is twice the size of our Sun and has 40 times it's luminosity : Vega facts . Most people don't understand what 'luminosity' is. It's a measure of how much energy a star/galaxy/etc.. is outputing. Vega outputs 40 TIMES as much energy as our Sun.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 06:43 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So is ure thought process.

Arthur may be a better overall energy manipulator. Monica has a history of her energies getting manipulated.

Controls "all light".
http://i.imgur.com/HDHcfM4.png

Controlling the entire em spectrum. Owns energy supers.
http://i.imgur.com/UKW02FM.png
http://i.imgur.com/AXiJ9n6.png

Drains the Ray.
http://i.imgur.com/VRWb8s1.png

Absorbs different energies from the Titans.
http://i.imgur.com/eYIujlo.png
http://i.imgur.com/QKWUJ0w.png

Even messes with godly lightning.
http://i.imgur.com/34KrqqP.png

Godly lightning? I might be mistaken but didn't Monica give Zeus trouble..?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 06:52 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
Why is Kimiyo even being mentioned in this thread?

Because she has more power than Spectrum, has largely the same powerset....

And Arthur beat her.

Sure, she was holding back, being a hero and all. But at least we have a baseline for Arthur.

Spectrum hasn't met someone like him before. Whereas Arthur has.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 07:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh, that.

I don't put much stock in that, but I suppose it's not completely irrelevant.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 07:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by zopzop
I just looked this up and holy sh|t you're right.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Question, does Dr. Light channel power equal to the total power of Vega or does he simply channel the power of Vega as in use it as a power source? Cause the former is WAY impressive while the latter doesn't really mean all that much. I mean Quasar channels the power of the Quantum Zone(a source of infinite energy) and a user of the Mind Gem is channeling the power of the collective unconscious of the entire universe. Point is, the amount of power that can be channeled at one time is far more important than the power source.

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 12th, 2017 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:36 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Shhh..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:38 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

She actually didn't :
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Want to see who really hurt him?
(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:42 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Seeing as Arthur easily took control of Superman Blue, im going with him.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Nice scans thumb up They show a less powerful Monica being unaffected by a skyfather's attack, and hurting him more than any mortal ever had before.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:13 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Supermutant
Nice scans thumb up They show a less powerful Monica being unaffected by a skyfather's attack, and hurting him more than any mortal ever had before.

Except that was only Thor speculating about the attack. Zeus didn't even flinch. I showed you a scan of a mortal hurting Zeus more than he has ever been hurt by a mortal, to the point of making him cry out in pain (something even Thor couldn't do to him). Here's a hint, it wasn't Monica.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:34 PM
Supermutant

Originally posted by zopzop
Except that was only Thor speculating about the attack. Zeus didn't even flinch. I showed you a scan of a mortal hurting Zeus more than he has ever been hurt by a mortal, to the point of making him cry out in pain (something even Thor couldn't do to him). Here's a hint, it wasn't Monica.

Not exactly as Monica did hurt Zeus even making him momentarily stop his attack on Thor.

But the Ebony Blade did cause Zeus more harm by absorbing and redirecting his attack back at him.

The main point is just like I said, a weaker Monica hurt a skyfather. Again nice scans. thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 12:53 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Supermutant
Not exactly as Monica did hurt Zeus even making him momentarily stop his attack on Thor.

But the Ebony Blade did cause Zeus more harm by absorbing and redirecting his attack back at him.

The main point is just like I said, a weaker Monica hurt a skyfather. Again nice scans. thumb up

I don't blame you for clinging to this non feat in order to delude yourself into thinking Monica has any chance in hell vs Dr. Light.

Meanwhile :

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:00 AM
Supermutant

Not clinging too anything just showing you where you were wrong.

lol the whole sun business is funny. But show me where Dr Light either of them amped or drain the power of a sun while being engaged in a fight? And how would that even help them against someone who has easily turn into heat energy. lol Monica would be like thanks for the power up bro. lol

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image) laughing

(please log in to view the image) laughing

(please log in to view the image) laughing

Last edited by Supermutant on Aug 13th, 2017 at 01:27 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:22 AM
Senor Cage

Arthur is an energy being, too. Same with Kimiyo.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Arthur is an energy being, too. Same with Kimiyo.

What do you mean by energy being? Has Kimiyo appeared in the New 52?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:57 AM
Senor Cage

Arthur died. In the last deathstroke issue, he said that he's just an energy being with a conscious, or something. He's turned into pure energy before, too.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:59 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Arthur died. In the last deathstroke issue, he said that he's just an energy being with a conscious, or something. He's turned into pure energy before, too.

I know about most of Arthur's stuff. I was asking about Kimiyo, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 02:05 AM