KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bring Carver back !

Bring Carver back !
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver is just that idiotic though to actually think this outpouring of love is real.

Hey! Some of us legit like Carver (AND Insane Titan and Stilt too).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 10:18 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by zopzop
Hey! Some of us legit like Carver.

thumb up

The love is real.
(please log in to view the image)

As for Stilt....
The mods can keepem.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 11:07 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Some peps in here like the black d1ck. laughing

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 12:40 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Personal grudges and drama are usually fairly easy to avoid at work, school, grocery store, wherever. People do it on Internet message boards, maybe because of an indirect personal release they need. I don't know.

That said, if you don't agree with me, big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 03:09 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lmaooo soo stilt, carver and it got banned. Love it. So much win. I wish saint and adam wouldve got banned too...nerds.
what did i ever do to you?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 03:57 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Arent't both LoB and Carver African American youths, who often frolick in the new York Bronx looking for adventure?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 04:10 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Is Insane-Titan going to b allowed back?
He's actually a decent guy. He's just wrapped a little too tight. And he doesnt have the same kind of humor that a lot of us have.
It would b a shame if he was gone. I'm pretty sure that this forum, (and a lot of you), means a lot more to him than he lets on.
Sometimes, having poor "people skills" is more of a curse, than a choice.
I'm sure that a lot of you know him better than I do. And I know Pr knows his business and is about as fair-handed as a mod can b.
Me, I mostly "watch". But, I've been watching u guys for a while.
I notice when u guys r gone.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 04:17 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Horrificus
Is Insane-Titan going to b allowed back?
He's actually a decent guy. He's just wrapped a little too tight. And he doesnt have the same kind of humor that a lot of us have.
It would b a shame if he was gone. I'm pretty sure that this forum, (and a lot of you), means a lot more to him than he lets on.
Sometimes, having poor "people skills" is more of a curse, than a choice.
I'm sure that a lot of you know him better than I do. And I know Pr knows his business and is about as fair-handed as a mod can b.
Me, I mostly "watch". But, I've been watching u guys for a while.
I notice when u guys r gone.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks.

IT is cool with me too. He CAN go overboard tho and hes easily baited by other posters and when he rages...he rages.

Bada is fair as well so he generally bans for a reason. Im sure he will be back.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 04:29 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Yes I like IT. He is a nice guy when you get to know him.

He does have a short fuse though. But overall a nice guy.

Pr and Bada are the worst though. They are mad with power.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 04:37 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by -Pr-
Maybe, but I said it better.
HOW!? I....errrm...i had an emoji!.....yeah......annnnd mine was more..ugh....CASUAL yes! Suck on that Pr smile

My post>Your post thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 05:03 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

As for Stilt....
The mods can keepem.

mad It's been a week since somebody's posted an embarassing Spider-man pic. I need Stilt back on the forum.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:13 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yes I like IT. He is a nice guy when you get to know him.

He does have a short fuse though. But overall a nice guy.

Pr and Bada are the worst though. They are mad with power.

I don't post often. But he strikes me as a kindred spirit (IT). I'd probably beat some one up for him. Just to shut him up for a day.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 09:22 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I like IT. Problem is when people deliberately try to bait him, hoping he goes into a meltdown.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 09:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I like IT. Problem is when people deliberately try to bait him, hoping he goes into a meltdown.

Know what I like better?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:04 AM
DarkSaint85

Is it a tattoo free Rihanna?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep

Yup.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:30 AM
DarkSaint85

That was quick.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:32 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I agree with DS. thumb up

carver is basically the backbone of KMC and needs to be unbanned posthaste... Bada was WAY out of line this time. thumb down

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 11th, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 11:56 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Me and IT had a hard time in the beginning but he is a good guy and fair if one is fair also. Reminds me of my cousin, easy to anger but you can always count on him, a very loyal guy to his family and friends.
As we have rather few new members it would be a pity to lose more.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 02:07 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thumb up

The love is real.

I'm the 'top' in our relationship wink

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 03:06 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote