KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The North Korea / United States War (2017)

The North Korea / United States War (2017)
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
99% chance no war happens.

Stil a chance. Possibility is enough. And I highly doubt it's 99%. Fingers on the trigger on both sides now and they're pointing guns at eachother itching for the other to make a move. Any move, so the can pull and fire. And patience experience has about ran out.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 12:53 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Will be interesting to see if China will keep its word and not Bail Little Kimmy out if he does try to start something. But I can see China still supporting them via the black market and underground sources. Be case China is a Horrible Nation just as well.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 12:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The NYT is reporting that NK has been buying rocket engines from a factory located in the Ukraine. No idea if it's true or not.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 03:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Preemptive strikes against NK missile sites with B-1 bombers.

That would literally legitimize NK's position that they need nukes to keep themselves safe and "oppressor" America away.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why the **** is there a Korean War thread, when there is no war?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 06:07 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
That would literally legitimize NK's position that they need nukes to keep themselves safe and "oppressor" America away.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 07:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because it's a current thing and a technical possibility. Though I don't believe it will happen, at least NK's not attacking first, little Kimmy is a complete shit, but he's no moron.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 07:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Shouldn't this thread be in the Versus forum?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:10 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zing!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

actually, you'll be fascinated to know (or #triggered if you're still feeling cranky) that the korean war never really ended.
it's just been nearly-endless ceasefire since 1953. crazy shit huh? the war has been on for over 60 years

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:31 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Wrong

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

quote:
The fighting ended on 27 July 1953, when an armistice was signed. The agreement created the Korean Demilitarized Zone to separate North and South Korea, and allowed the return of prisoners. However, no peace treaty has been signed, and the two Koreas are technically still at war.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh look, you edited. cute.

doesnt even matter since you already claimed there was no longer a war. ask a mod to edit that too maybe?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:34 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fighting ended on 27 July 1955, hence it ended. Moving on.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The fighting ended on 27 July 1955, hence it ended. Moving on.

mature. very well, i accept your concession.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:37 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks, I accepted yours earlier.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:37 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Kim is apparently "holding off" on the plan to launch missiles at Guam.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...SKCN1AU04U?il=0

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 01:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a pussy, he knew Trump wasn't messing around. I find it laughable all the scumbags in the media said "Oh this is going to get us into Nuclear War." And the people on twitter literally losing their minds "you are going to get us all killed." He ends up backing down like he little ***** he is.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 02:02 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's his m.o. He's threatened to do this to Guam before and backed down. He was likely never serious this time. He's just trying to talk tough to try and get money.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 02:24 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You think his tough talk gets him money? I thought the exact opposite. He keeps being sanctioned.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 02:25 AM