KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Joy Reid a Racist?

Is Joy Reid a Racist?
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Joy Reid a Racist?

She fans the flames of racism for a living.

Racist

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 03:05 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

To quote certain people of a certain political persuasion.

"apparently facts are racist"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 03:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is racist and obnoxious. But here is the best part about her comment about calling Scalise racist and saying "a white guy got saved by a black lesbian".

You see it turns out Scalise is so utterly racist(probably a grand wizard of the KKK) that the black lesbian had been working for him for years lol. They have said they are like family to them. Joy also reduced her to nothing but a black lesbian.

Now see how our MSM handled this:

Rep. Steve Scalise’s Life Was Saved By A Black Queer Woman. Here’s Why That Matters.

Yep.

Lesbian Police Officer Hailed a Hero After Virginia Shooting

Again, they just reduce her to a lesbian cop. Should have just said "Police officer hailed a hero after Virginia shooting". She's apparently not a person, just a label.

It’s good that Steve Scalise is recovering, now he needs to open his mind

*smh*

One more, and these folk went all out with their title:

Bigoted Homophobe Steve Scalise's Life Was Saved by a Queer Black Woman

Why be surprised though? These are some of the same outlets that mocked Otto Warmbier(the guy who was imprisoned in North Korea and died shortly after returning here).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 03:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it ok for the left to mock Otto? And why is their no outrage when its done.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 04:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder why the media doesnt care about telling the truth anymore.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 04:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
She is racist and obnoxious.

^ LoL, this guy using the word "racist" after saying these:

Words like racism have pretty much lost all meaning.

Just like the words racist, sexist, and fascist they have lost all meaning.

Triggered, racism, misogyny..have more or less lost all meaning in the USA.

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 106

Surtur: -2

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 12th, 2017 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol why, is that what you've stooped to? The question of the thread was if she is racist. Yes, she is. This doesn't negate the fact I feel people toss the word out when it's not actual racism and that does harm.

Lol@ your memory point system. Dude, your points are so far in the negative it's not even funny. Your memory has always been selective.

So that was a nice desperate attempt, I will give you one chance for a redo.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 07:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is David Duke looked at in such horror when Joy is on National TV spreading rapant racism and widespread genderphobia, biggotry and racism?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:15 PM
Flyattractor

Because when The LEFT does it. They don't have a problem with it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Why is David Duke looked at in such horror when Joy is on National TV spreading rapant racism and widespread genderphobia, biggotry and racism?

One is white and the other one isn't.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol why, is that what you've stooped to? The question of the thread was if she is racist. Yes, she is. This doesn't negate the fact I feel people toss the word out when it's not actual racism and that does harm.

Lol@ your memory point system. Dude, your points are so far in the negative it's not even funny. Your memory has always been selective.

So that was a nice desperate attempt, I will give you one chance for a redo.

IOW: "The word racist has lost all meaning unless it's me saying it!"

*special rules for a special boy*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 03:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: "The word racist has lost all meaning unless it's me saying it!"

*special rules for a special boy*

Lol nope, this isn't hard to understand: the word loses meaning and impact the more it is misused.

But I never said people can't ever use the word lol. Use it if it applies. You, Rob, can use it if it applies. Example: calling the neo nazis racist. Boom, applies, no problem.

The thread is also called "is joy reid racist?". It's kinda hard to avoid using the term when a direct question about a persons racism is posed.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 16th, 2017 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 01:14 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joy Reid, the week of the shooting, analyzied Scalise voting record to see if his shooting was justified.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:42 PM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joy Reid is a silly dindu

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:53 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:09 PM
Flyattractor

Didn't this old Commie Cow quit this show at some point?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote