KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Violence at Neo Nazi protest.

Violence at Neo Nazi protest.
Started by: Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

Violence at Neo Nazi protest.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/...=1&referer=

Warning, the following video is disturbing. A vehicle is driven straight into a group of counter alt-right/Nazi etc. protestors:
https://youtu.be/wtGrk2F10cI

Last edited by BackFire on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: https://youtu.be/wtGrk2F10cI

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/...=1&referer=

Warning, the following video is disturbing. A vehicle is driven straight into a group of al-right/Nazi etc. protestors:
https://youtu.be/wtGrk2F10cI

Except that it wasn't driven into alt-right protestors. It was driven into people who were protesting against the Nazi protestors.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:52 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:52 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

So from what I understand a confederate statue is being taken down. Alt right protest happens (Imo: Nazi wannabes with no sense of irony screaming patriotism while waving foreign flags and Nazi memorabilia). Counter protest happens and that sack of human shit tries to use a bunch of people as speed bumps....

And yes I know that's a little vulgar but I don't think anyone practicing Nazi ideology in 2017 is capable of critical thinking. Of all the challenges facing the human race, idiots like this are still quoting Adolf Hitler....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:53 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by jaden101
Except that it wasn't driven into alt-right protestors. It was driven into people who were protesting against the Nazi protestors.

Sorry, fixed that.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:54 PM
Flyattractor

When You learn how to PROPERLY Post a Youtube Vid this might be worth discussing.

And yes.. Fascism is really a Problem of the Left. Not the Right.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 08:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm on my cellphone. I don't think video format is what defines what is worth discussing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
When You learn how to PROPERLY Post a Youtube Vid this might be worth discussing.

And yes.. Fascism is really a Problem of the Left. Not the Right.

There you go.

A right winger plows a car into a crowd of people and kills at least one in an attack similar to those carried out by Islamic extremists and Fly responds by blaming the people being attacked.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:08 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a shit show.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I'm on my cellphone. I don't think video format is what defines what is worth discussing.

Technically I have found FAULT with the ENTIRETY of your Presentation, from the Thread Title to the way you presented the content of Said Thread. So D+ at best. Plus you being so Impatient as to blame the Cheap Phone you are using....D at best....At BEST! And a D is in no way ever "BEST".

There you go.

A right winger plows a car into a crowd of people and kills at least one in an attack similar to those carried out by Islamic extremists and Fly responds by blaming the people being attacked.

See even some one like JADEN can do it PROPERLY! And that is saying something....About Both of you actually....

And to "Defend the Attack" Especially in you Leftist Warp'ed View Point. It would have been an attack of an "Alt-Righter" attacking OTHER 'Alt-Righters". So I don't see how you can complain about it.

That and I just finished my Pepsi and Toast Breakfast after just waking up and I really don't feel like reading all the Leftist Tripe in the Leftist Web Site Fake News just yet.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Technically I have found FAULT with the ENTIRETY of your Presentation, from the Thread Title to the way you presented the content of Said Thread. So D+ at best. Plus you being so Impatient as to blame the Cheap Phone you are using....D at best....At BEST! And a D is in no way ever "BEST".

See even some one like JADEN can do it PROPERLY! And that is saying something....About Both of you actually....

And to "Defend the Attack" Especially in you Leftist Warp'ed View Point. It would have been an attack of an "Alt-Righter" attacking OTHER 'Alt-Righters". So I don't see how you can complain about it.

That and I just finished my Pepsi and Toast Breakfast after just waking up and I really don't feel like reading all the Leftist Tripe in the Leftist Web Site Fake News just yet.

Yeah. Best to live in ignorance and defend murder. Nice one.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:21 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah. Best to live in ignorance and defend murder. Nice one.

Yes, that is a big trait of the Left. Hence why they are trying to tear down these statuses and thus try and rewrite History by removing Their SINS from it, like how The Left created said Confederacy, and all the problems that came from it. Such as Racism and The KKK ...which was formed by Democrats.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:28 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all honesty. I know what you did. You saw it happen, so you wanted to come here and as quick as you could post it. Thats why you didnt bother to proof read your op, make it factual and didnt even bother with a proper thread title. My question is why? What was so dire you had to post this as quick as possible without taking the time to vet the info and make a proper thread title?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:31 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, that is a big trait of the Left. Hence why they are trying to tear down these statuses and thus try and rewrite History by removing Their SINS from it, like how The Left created said Confederacy, and all the problems that came from it. Such as Racism and The KKK ...which was formed by Democrats.

So you're a lefty now?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:32 PM
Flyattractor

So you're a lefty now?

Yes. I am. Are you here to give me my "Welcome to the Klan"
Gift Basket?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:36 PM
Afro Cheese

civil war part 2 on its way

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:38 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
civil war part 2 on its way

Oh it is already here.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:38 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pelosi and Schumer need more dead people to register to vote

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did not know somebody had died. I do not approve of that. Even if they didn't die I do not approve of it.

I just feel like the best thing is to tell the nazis to f*ck off. If they wanna have some lame rally? Okay.

I almost wonder if the counter protesters underestimated this crowd. A lot of times the people they are calling neo nazis and alt right are not anything of the sort. Now they are dealing with *actual* crazy neo nazis.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"UniteTheRight had a lawful permit for the rally.Their 1st and 9th amendment rights were violated.

This is what happened: The #UniteTheRight rally was planned months in advance, proper permits were sought and granted, and everything was going according to plan. Then, a few days before the rally, the city of Charlottesville rescinded the permit; there argument was based upon the "Hecklers Veto," they claimed that it would place "undo pressure" on the police, this is a clear violation of the 1s amendment.

So, the organizers went to federal court and won; a federal judge ordered that the rally must go on and the rally-goers Constitutional rights protected.

Then, the corrupt Dīndu mayor and the police department ordered the rally an "unlawful assembly," and threatened to arrest everybody.

Once again, 1st and 9th amendment rights were blatantly violated."

Chat room user post

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:45 PM