KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Violence at Neo Nazi protest.

Violence at Neo Nazi protest.
Started by: Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Typical Leftist Tactics.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'll defend Surtur from criticisms since I actually think he's worth defending, but you Flyattractor are little more than a partisan hack who offers nothing of substance to the conversation.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
"UniteTheRight had a lawful permit for the rally.Their 1st and 9th amendment rights were violated.

This is what happened: The #UniteTheRight rally was planned months in advance, proper permits were sought and granted, and everything was going according to plan. Then, a few days before the rally, the city of Charlottesville rescinded the permit; there argument was based upon the "Hecklers Veto," they claimed that it would place "undo pressure" on the police, this is a clear violation of the 1s amendment.

So, the organizers went to federal court and won; a federal judge ordered that the rally must go on and the rally-goers Constitutional rights protected.

Then, the corrupt Dīndu mayor and the police department ordered the rally an "unlawful assembly," and threatened to arrest everybody.

Once again, 1st and 9th amendment rights were blatantly violated."

Chat room user post

You see cases like this are difficult because one doesn't want to seem like they are defending nazis. I think they are horrible people, but when they do things like giving them a permit, cancelling it, etc. it just draws more attention to them.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Such a shame to violate the rights of all those people dressed in klan hoods, doing Nazi salutes, carrying swastikas, wearing t-shirts with Hitler quotes on them and shouting "heil Trump"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:52 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm reading more and I guess they are pissed off because of confederate statues, but also the renaming of a park. It used to be named after Robert E Lee. They renamed it "emancipation park".

Lol, the nazis probably had a heart attack.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Such a shame to violate the rights of all those people dressed in klan hoods, doing Nazi salutes, carrying swastikas, wearing t-shirts with Hitler quotes on them and shouting "heil Trump"

Lol see, this is why this is awkward. Technically our country should allow this, at least them having the right to rally.

This puts people who are really dedicated to upholding the constitution in an awkward position.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:54 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll defend Surtur from criticisms since I actually think he's worth defending, but you Flyattractor are little more than a partisan hack who offers nothing of substance to the conversation.

I don't have a Problem with that.

Unlike when Leftist Political Figures in positions of authority missuses their positions to do the same in Reverse like at rallies where AntiFa groups Violently Attacked people that they disagree'ed with by telling Police and Other Emergency Agencies to STAND DOWN and not respond to said AntiFa attacks.

Gotchya!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Praising hitler is becoming more common place. In germany migrants were hailing Hitler and holding their hand up in a nazi salute. Its not just one group, and its not just white people.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yes it is a shame to violate the rights of any individual in a country that claims to protect those rights.

And I have no love for the alt-right, they play the same shitty collectivist identity politics game the other way around and their views are unpalatable to liberal values, but wrongthink is not an excuse for rescinding somebody's rights.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:57 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's just put the neo nazis and antifa in some big stadium and let them fight it out.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:58 PM
Silent Master

Evelyn Beatrice Hall:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Praising hitler is becoming more common place. In germany migrants were hailing Hitler and holding their hand up in a nazi salute. Its not just one group, and its not just white people.

It's weird how praising Hitler or advocating Nazism incites such a backlash, but people can openly wear the hammer and sickle or praise marxists without similar backlash.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 09:59 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

😂 look at those spastics. Should jail the lot of them. Given they jailed tourists for doing Nazi salutes in front of the reichschtag

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:00 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

😂 look at those spastics. Should jail the lot of them. Given they jailed tourists for doing Nazi salutes in front of the reichschtag

I fundamentally disagree. They shouldn't jail them, and they should release whatever tourists they did jail.

Makes me happy the US has the first amendment.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:02 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you hear about the nut job that had his kids taken away because he named them Nazi names, then showed up to the courthouse wearing a nazi uniform?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:02 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird how praising Hitler or advocating Nazism incites such a backlash, but people can openly wear the hammer and sickle or praise marxists without similar backlash.

Im with you on that, communism under Stalin killed what 50 million people?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:04 PM
Flyattractor

There is already a thread bout that topic, but here is the vid that starts it off.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you hear about the nut job that had his kids taken away because he named them Nazi names, then showed up to the courthouse wearing a nazi uniform?

Yeah I read about that guy and saw the photos of him. Amazed someone ****ed him consentually and more than once.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:07 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahahhahaha I saw the video was lmao. He brought his wife wearing the womens uniform.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:07 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah I read about that guy and saw the photos of him. Amazed someone ****ed him consentually and more than once.

Are you shaming a woman for her sexual choices?!

****ing sexist!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:08 PM