KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Violence at Neo Nazi protest.

Violence at Neo Nazi protest.
Started by: Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (58): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I fundamentally disagree. They shouldn't jail them, and they should release whatever tourists they did jail.

Makes me happy the US has the first amendment.

Na. The first country that gave an inch to Nazis was Germany. They get nothing. **** 'Em.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by jaden101
Na. The first country that gave an inch to Nazis was Germany. They get nothing. **** 'Em.

Nazism is a truly ****ed up ideology, but a government is oppressing people if it is jailing people for their speech. You and I may not like them but they have rights too.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats the difference between communism and facism in your mind?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:12 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There is already a thread bout that topic, but here is the vid that starts it off.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Im with you on that, communism under Stalin killed what 50 million people?

Lol yeah and you ever watch the "space race" docu-series on netflix? The Soviets could have potentially won that race, but their best scientist died(their Wernher von Braun). Why did he die? Of a weak heart. What caused it? Oh, Stalin threw him in a Gulag for like 6-7 years.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nazism is a truly ****ed up ideology, but a government is oppressing people if it is jailing people for their speech. You and I may not like them but they have rights too.

They're a bit sensitive about it in Germany. You can get the jail for holocaust denial.

I do find it odd that people who say we can't jail Nazis for Nazi stuff but we should be jailing people who support Islamic extremism (and vice versa) . Jail the ****ing lot of em. Bunch of *****

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

The best thing you can do to any demonstration that you deem illegitimate - be it nazis, antifa, whatver - is to not show up and pay them no attention. If we all had the discipline to do this then they would eventually **** off on their own, due to diminishing returns.

Unfortunately we all love hearing our own voices so much that this will never happen, and the extremists on both sides will continue to duke it out in the streets.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:21 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're a bit sensitive about it in Germany. You can get the jail for holocaust denial.

I do find it odd that people who say we can't jail Nazis for Nazi stuff but we should be jailing people who support Islamic extremism (and vice versa) . Jail the ****ing lot of em. Bunch of *****

You see this is why I hate this, because it's almost like you are put in a position to defend nazi pieces of shit lol. But here goes: I want the Islamic extremists jailed if they are talking about murdering folk. Some imams have preached that. That goes beyond hate speech.

Nazis tend to scream about white power, but I don't know if they specifically are calling for the murder of anyone who isn't a nazi.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Some comments on youtube are saying this is a backlash towards the left. The left (BLM, Antifa, etc..) in the past yr has attacked Alt-Right protesters (setting people on fire, etc..) and now they're pushing back, i guess?

edit: just found this on another site,

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740.jpg

Last edited by vansonbee on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:30 PM

vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Who here has said that?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yes and I don't think that's justified for the German government to do.

And those people are hypocrites. (Unless they draw a distinction based on incitement of violence) There are large large numbers of free speech absolutists who do not fall into the hypocritical camp you've mentioned, and their hypocrisy doesn't justify violating people's right to free speech.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:22 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

To me, that's an over-correction on their (Germany's) part. And that is typically how you end up with ill advised policies these days: by over-correcting in an attempt to combat some previous injustice or disaster.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:24 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to say I do not agree with jailing people for holocaust denial. Seriously? Come on Germany. You are trying way too hard to make up for your past atrocities.

It's even more bizarre considering they are willing to let a flood of migrants in and cover up mass rapes for them. It's like they legitimately can't learn lol.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:27 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Changed the title to reflect the topic of the thread as the original was just a link to a youtube video

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where is the Bear Jew when you need him?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:31 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Who here has said that?

Its an accusation that's been bandied about often on here. That leftists want right wingers jailed while subsequently not calling for Islamic extremists to be jailed for similar hate speech.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:37 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by vansonbee
Some comments on youtube are saying this is a backlash towards the left. The left (BLM, Antifa, etc..) in the past yr has attacked Alt-Right protesters (setting people on fire, etc..) and now they're pushing back, i guess?

edit: just found this on another site,

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740.jpg

So the person who rammed their car into people was a far left progressive?

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502570181740...fxax23ps

Last edited by Sable on Aug 12th, 2017 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:53 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what's the score? how many nazis did they run over?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Alt-Right/Neo-Nazis trying to kill people for prostesting their hate speech? Hmm. It's almost like they've been emboldened to lash out this way by someone...

Oh Trumpers....

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 10:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote