KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

laughing What is this shit?

Nothing but beta cucks. And get a load of that Trump guy.

These kids have "sheltered/privileged" written all over them. And THEY'RE who everyones talking about?

Gimmie a break. laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Damn, the guy has a nazi right in front of him asking for a good punching. What's he waiting for?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee

Lol, like Jr. says: love it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Surtur may focus a lot more on Antifa than the Alt-right but at least he's denounced both groups. I don't remember a single instance of Robtard or Basher, or AdamPOE, etc. actually denouncing Antifa.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:30 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

those feels you feel when those internet strangers won't denounce anti-fascism. :'(

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Surtur may focus a lot more on Antifa than the Alt-right but at least he's denounced both groups. I don't remember a single instance of Robtard or Basher, or AdamPOE, etc. actually denouncing Antifa.

Indeed, nazis are trash. IMO the guy from Charlottlesville should have been executed as soon as we confirmed it was him driving the car.

Now the nazis and white supremacists who do not get violent...I don't think people should attack them. Though if they tripped while holding their tiki torches and accidentally set themselves ablaze I wouldn't shed a tear. Other than that, this is not nazi germany. They do not have the foothold here people think, just ignoring them and letting them have their desperately sad little rallies is not going to eventually lead to the 4th Reich. I say let them be sad. Any decent person isn't suddenly going to be swayed before a nazi rally happens near their town. This does not mean I am saying ignore them if they get violent, but it's never a good idea to show up with masks and weapons to "protest".

I find them and their views abhorrent, but they also get plenty of coverage. There is my problem with Antifa, their violence is either ignored or dismissed. That is going to lead to the spreading of the idea that violence is okay against speech you do not like. It is just shocking to me to see ABC just walk away from the story, from that footage. Even the cops were there confirming it, surely it's worth a few minutes at least, but nope. Now if it was a video of nazis talking about luring people back to cars that have sawed off shotguns in them...it'd be all over the news.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
those feels you feel when those internet strangers won't denounce anti-fascism. :'(

So if I make a group called anticom against communism, run around in the streets and physically assault people to silence and intimidate them and call for a fascist tyranny, am I free from criticism because being against communism is my name?

Your overly simplistic view of them is completely disingenuous.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:48 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So if I make a group called anticom against communism, run around in the streets and physically assault people to silence and intimidate them and call for a fascist tyranny, am I free from criticism because being against communism is my name?

Your overly simplistic view of them is completely disingenuous.

if there were actual communists in the white house, and your 'anticom' group also consisted of a few dozen retard anarchists, i would have an equal amount of f*cks to give as i give for antifa. get madder.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So let me get this straight... do you actually believe we live under a fascist regime atm?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

cuz i totally said that wacko

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:06 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Hold up... Just... let me get this straight here ok?

Surter, and yes, I'm focusing this question on you now because you said it = You feel that the Neo Nazi's, who have legitimately killed people on the street mind you are abhorrent, yes, but you feel that people should focus ALL their attention on Antifa, a group of, while stupid and dangerous yes, have not yet killed or permanently maimed someone? And all this, because you personally feel they have been ignored?

I dunno about anyone else here, but I'm pretty sure their stupidity gets covered in the news and all over Youtube constantly. Nobody is ignoring them. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the best thing most common people can say about them is that they arn't as bad as the Neo Nazis, or the actual legit military grade terrorist groups who actually do go out there and murder people intentionally.

But no. "Lets take our eye off of proven killers and focus all our attention on calling out a grassroots activism group that is full of stupid young people."

(please log in to view the image)

I am hoping I am wrong here. I really am.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:18 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

cuz i totally said that wacko

I didn't say you said that, that's why I asked you instead of accusing you of something.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:51 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

completely disingenuous.

indeed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:56 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You said it would be an equivalent if our leaders were communists, which seemed to be an implication that our leaders are fascists. I was asking you to clarify your statement because it seemed like it could imply that, but that it would be unfair to assume you meant that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

steve bannon, stephen miller, sebastian gorka, are/were tied in some way to alt-right/white supremacy.
you can be in the president's cabinet and yet not be the president. far out, huh?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:07 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

steve bannon, stephen miller, sebastian gorka, are/were tied in some way to alt-right/white supremacy.
you can be in the president's cabinet and yet not be the president. far out, huh?

Okay fair enough. I was just asking for clarification so as to not misunderstand your stance. No need to get snarky over it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

randy...i am the snark

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:23 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a life long Democrat who was praised by African American leaders suddenly becomes a white supremacists? I'm not buying it.

There is zero evidence to suggest Steven Bannon is a white supremacists who's main employees are Muslim and Jewish and a Milo Y.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This is where you're wrong again, we've all three (I certainly have numerous times) denounced the violent aspects of "antifa", the black clad people who punch people and such. We just you know, choose to focus our vitriol more closely on the group who terrorizes and murders people, the white supremacist/nazis. Crazy, I know.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bashy don't know the history of the Democrat Party too well...DO HE!?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote