KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hold up... Just... let me get this straight here ok?

Surter, and yes, I'm focusing this question on you now because you said it = You feel that the Neo Nazi's, who have legitimately killed people on the street mind you are abhorrent, yes, but you feel that people should focus ALL their attention on Antifa, a group of, while stupid and dangerous yes, have not yet killed or permanently maimed someone? And all this, because you personally feel they have been ignored?

I dunno about anyone else here, but I'm pretty sure their stupidity gets covered in the news and all over Youtube constantly. Nobody is ignoring them. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the best thing most common people can say about them is that they arn't as bad as the Neo Nazis, or the actual legit military grade terrorist groups who actually do go out there and murder people intentionally.

But no. "Lets take our eye off of proven killers and focus all our attention on calling out a grassroots activism group that is full of stupid young people."

(please log in to view the image)

I am hoping I am wrong here. I really am.

Sigh, dude...I never said focus all your attention on Antifa, so what is your rant even about? I said let the nazis rally and ignore them unless they commit violence. Why would you twist that into "only focus on antifa" ? The issue is imbeciles here thinking the 4th reich is right around the corner unless we punch all the nazis.

The thing is NO, they do not get the attention they should be getting. Watch the video. It's like 10 minutes long. The media WALKED AWAY from the story of these dipshits planning to lure people back to their cars, cars that contained knives and guns. There was video footage, there was actual law enforcement there. ABC said nah.

If it was dipshit white supremacists, would they walk away?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Sigh, dude...I never said focus all your attention on Antifa, so what is your rant even about? I said let the nazis rally and ignore them unless they commit violence. Why would you twist that into "only focus on antifa" ?

The thing is NO, they do not get the attention they should be getting. Watch the video. It's like 10 minutes long. The media WALKED AWAY from the story of these dipshits planning to lure people back to their cars, cars that contained knives and guns.

^^^same kid who derails EVERY topic on white supremacists with "but antifa" *honk honk*

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^^same kid who derails EVERY topic on white supremacists with "but antifa" *honk honk*

If there is a violent occurrence where both sides are violent I'll bring up one side if it's being ignored. I won't ignore nazi shit though.

You will ignore Antifa though. Sad.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Sigh, dude...I never said focus all your attention on Antifa, so what is your rant even about? I said let the nazis rally and ignore them unless they commit violence. Why would you twist that into "only focus on antifa" ? The issue is imbeciles here thinking the 4th reich is right around the corner unless we punch all the nazis.

The thing is NO, they do not get the attention they should be getting. Watch the video. It's like 10 minutes long. The media WALKED AWAY from the story of these dipshits planning to lure people back to their cars, cars that contained knives and guns. There was video footage, there was actual law enforcement there. ABC said nah.

If it was dipshit white supremacists, would they walk away?

Because you are the one who calls attention to one side, specifically, every time.

The thing is, the Nazi's don't just rally, they incite violence, they incite hate speech, they never stay peaceful for long.

Has Antifa murdered or permanently maimed someone? Serious question here. Because if they HAVE, then yes, they should be condemned. If they have not, and the WS certainly has, then you tell me who deserves more attention. Because it sounds like you want attention on Antifa solely because you disagree with them, and not because of the stupid shit they do. Do I agree with the shit they do? No, not in the least. I disagree with their methods. But, they have STILL not murdered people in the street. They have not crossed that uncrossable line. Until they do that, then the WS group will retain the majority of my scorn, and I expect reasonable people would feel the same. And for that reason, we know where our eyes are going to be looking, at the ones least trustworthy.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because you are the one who calls attention to one side, specifically, every time.

The thing is, the Nazi's don't just rally, they incite violence, they incite hate speech, they never stay peaceful for long.

Has Antifa murdered or permanently maimed someone? Serious question here. Because if they HAVE, then yes, they should be condemned. If they have not, and the WS certainly has, then you tell me who deserves more attention. Because it sounds like you want attention on Antifa solely because you disagree with them, and not because of the stupid shit they do. Do I agree with the shit they do? No, not in the least. I disagree with their methods. But, they have STILL not murdered people in the street. They have not crossed that uncrossable line. Until they do that, then the WS group will retain the majority of my scorn, and I expect reasonable people would feel the same. And for that reason, we know where our eyes are going to be looking, at the ones least trustworthy.

Lol but I call attention to them only cuz dipshits ignore it. Like super duper dipshits.

No, we aren't going to pretend they aren't pieces of dog shit because they haven't murdered someone yet. Dipshits throw bricks at people, hit them with bike locks, etc.

So nah, that's a failure. Talk to me when imbeciles do not ignore their violence, but the media ignores nazi violence.

I do not want to see a single dipshit on tv acting like they aren't a big deal, is my thing. Just don't do it, as long as folk do it's going to get called out by me. Yes, chumps on CNN have done this, it's not acceptable.

I know where my eyes need to be looking: any dipshit who is violent. Nazi or antifa.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:32 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:27 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if one group is being massively covered by media, and one isn't, you are not ignoring one group if you call out the group that isn't mentioned. You are merely pointing out a reality snowflakes can't stand to discuss.

It wouldn't need to be done if stuff wasn't ignored. Hell, we actually wouldn't even need 50/50 coverage of both lol. Just not...folk walking away whilst a story and footage of these imbeciles is being presented.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:36 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you need another hug.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:40 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
I think you need another hug.

They are hugging over the racism they sense from the book. Oprah is going to be making a movie about the hardship blacks felt over Dr. Seuss books. First we had Jim Crow. Then we had Seuss.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:46 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Lol but I call attention to them only cuz dipshits ignore it. Like super duper dipshits.

Who is ignoring it? News about Antifa is everywhere, so there's no shortage of coverage, otherwise you wouldn't even have the information to form an opinion about them. What seems to be rustling you is that Rob and Bash don't find their stupidity as abhorrent as that of WS. Making this your attempt at making this into an attempt at politicizing two stupid groups of people's antics.

No, we aren't going to pretend they aren't pieces of dog shit because they haven't murdered someone yet. Dipshits throw bricks at people, hit them with bike locks, etc.

Again, you are in disagreement because people don';t find those actions as evil as actual murder, and thus because you disagree with Antifa's message more than the other side, you must draw more and more attention to Antifa's stupidity than the other side. That is what this looks like.

So nah, that's a failure. Talk to me when imbeciles do not ignore their violence, but the media ignores nazi violence.

I do not want to see a single dipshit on tv acting like they aren't a big deal, is my thing. Just don't do it, as long as folk do it's going to get called out by me. Yes, chumps on CNN have done this, it's not acceptable.

Dude, you blew up when people were calling out the Neo Nazi's when they actually killing people with moving cars. You said we MUST aknowledge and focus attention on Antifa. You said it on the DAY that happened. You would NEVER have said that during September 11.

I know where my eyes need to be looking: any dipshit who is violent. Nazi or antifa.

You don't look at anywhere else BUT Antifa. In fact, even when the Nazi's actually murdered someone, your eyes focused on Antifa first and foremost, and for the vast majority of that thread, your eyes STAYED there. That worries me.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is ignoring it? News about Antifa is everywhere, so there's no shortage of coverage, otherwise you wouldn't even have the information to form an opinion about them. What seems to be rustling you is that Rob and Bash don't find their stupidity as abhorrent as that of WS. Making this your attempt at making this into an attempt at politicizing two stupid groups of people's antics.

Again, you are in disagreement because people don';t find those actions as evil as actual murder, and thus because you disagree with Antifa's message more than the other side, you must draw more and more attention to Antifa's stupidity than the other side. That is what this looks like.

Dude, you blew up when people were calling out the Neo Nazi's when they actually killing people with moving cars. You said we MUST aknowledge and focus attention on Antifa. You said it on the DAY that happened. You would NEVER have said that during September 11.

You don't look at anywhere else BUT Antifa. In fact, even when the Nazi's actually murdered someone, your eyes focused on Antifa first and foremost, and for the vast majority of that thread, your eyes STAYED there. That worries me.

Lol, who is ignoring it? They literally walked away from footage of these pieces of shit. Would they walk away from footage of neo nazis?

I mean, I hate to bring down this narrative, but no man: neo nazis are pieces of shit. Anyone who wants to dismiss what Antifa did is also a piece of shit.

Murder is evil. Doing things that can result in murder, but you got lucky they didn't? Guess what: evil lol. We're talking "a person is a piece of a shit if they do not see attempted murder as evil" type stuff.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Lol, who is ignoring it? They literally walked away from footage of these pieces of shit. Would they walk away from footage of neo nazis?

WHOOOOOOO??!?!?

YOU LITERALLY ARE NOT ANSWERING A DAMN THING HERE.

EDIT: Ok, Ninja edits 2 minutes after I post... I see how it is.

I mean, I hate to bring down this narrative, but no man: neo nazis are pieces of shit. Anyone who wants to dismiss what Antifa did is also a piece of shit.

Murder is evil. Doing things that can result in murder, but you got lucky they didn't? Guess what: evil lol. We're talking "a person is a piece of a shit if they do not see attempted murder as evil" type stuff.

Again, WHO are you talking about here?

What narrative? I'm merely saying you putting a spotlight on the lesser of two evils is rather foolish, and you doing it only because you disagree with them more is asenine isn't it?

Attempted murder? Ok, I want you to consider something. If those activists literally were going out to deliberately kill people, don't you think they would have killed at least a few by now? They arn't going out there with guns and actual bombs. They are going out there with at worst firecrackers, flares and smoke grenades. And they arn't running down crowds on the road in cars, even though that is certainly within their power to do so.

But all that is an aside.

You still don't answer the question. If this is about the press coverage, then go call the press and ask them why. Go to as many news youtube channels as you can, and ask why. Don't come to a forum on life support and rant and rave that a few posters who are NOT the press and don't have the power to alter the decisions of the press about us not focusing attention on something we already know about and have aknowledged. That is not only an unreal level of expectation, but it is simply an excuse to push your own narrative.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sep 30th, 2017 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:52 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHOOOOOOO??!?!?

YOU LITERALLY ARE NOT ANSWERING A DAMN THING HERE

The MSM in general is ignoring their antics.

Now is when you post an article of them talking about it and act like it's not being ignored lol.

There is literally a video where the media *walks away* from a story with these pieces of shit. Do not come back with asinine shit about how it's not being answered. Pay attention.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero

The MSM in general is ignoring their antics.

Now is when you post an article of them talking about it and act like it's not being ignored lol.

There is literally a video where the media *walks away* from a story with these pieces of shit. Do not come back with asinine shit about how it's not being answered. Pay attention.

MSM... American press outlet?

As for the rest, see my quote.

WHOOOOOOO??!?!?

YOU LITERALLY ARE NOT ANSWERING A DAMN THING HERE.

EDIT: Ok, Ninja edits 2 minutes after I post... I see how it is.

Again, WHO are you talking about here?

What narrative? I'm merely saying you putting a spotlight on the lesser of two evils is rather foolish, and you doing it only because you disagree with them more is asenine isn't it?

Attempted murder? Ok, I want you to consider something. If those activists literally were going out to deliberately kill people, don't you think they would have killed at least a few by now? They arn't going out there with guns and actual bombs. They are going out there with at worst firecrackers, flares and smoke grenades. And they arn't running down crowds on the road in cars, even though that is certainly within their power to do so.

But all that is an aside.

You still don't answer the question. If this is about the press coverage, then go call the press and ask them why. Go to as many news youtube channels as you can, and ask why. Don't come to a forum on life support and rant and rave that a few posters who are NOT the press and don't have the power to alter the decisions of the press about us not focusing attention on something we already know about and have aknowledged. That is not only an unreal level of expectation, but it is simply an excuse to push your own narrative.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But again, dude: you bring up youtube channels, but dipshits here scoff at youtube videos. I know, I've seen them whine over youtube links.

But again: the press LITERALLY walked away! Lol. I'll put the spotlight on the lesser evil if dipshits completely ignore it, yeah man.

If you don't like it I can't help you out because I feel imbeciles will still ignore Antifa. Shitty, right?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero

But again, dude: you bring up youtube channels, but dipshits here scoff at youtube videos. I know, I've seen them whine over youtube links.

But again: the press LITERALLY walked away! Lol. I'll put the spotlight on the lesser evil if dipshits completely ignore it, yeah man.

If you don't like it I can't help you out because I feel imbeciles will still ignore Antifa. Shitty, right?

I'm bringing up press in general. All kinds of actual press. But you wand to have KMC posters here focus their attention becaus ethe press won't.... Something something priorities.

Then LITERALLY go and yell at the Press about what they did! If I were to make a thread about that murder that the Neo Nazi's did, and you came in with your spotlight and started ragging on Antifa in that thread, I would be very, very angry with you. And everyone would understand WHY I'd be mad, except for you.

Why do you feel YOU must highlight them in the eyes of, as you call them, 'imbeciles?' I mean, trying to highlight anything in the eyes of people you consider stupid is unbelievably moronic for obvious reasons.....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm bringing up press in general. All kinds of actual press. But you wand to have KMC posters here focus their attention becaus ethe press won't.... Something something priorities.

Then LITERALLY go and yell at the Press about what they did! If I were to make a thread about that murder that the Neo Nazi's did, and you came in with your spotlight and started ragging on Antifa in that thread, I would be very, very angry with you. And everyone would understand WHY I'd be mad, except for you.

Why do you feel YOU must highlight them in the eyes of, as you call them, 'imbeciles?' I mean, trying to highlight anything in the eyes of people you consider stupid is unbelievably moronic for obvious reasons.....

I feel plenty of folk bring up neo nazi shit. So yeah, I'll mention the violent as f*ck other side. Especially when imbeciles(no quotes, cuz they are imbeciles) ignore it.

You can make a neo nazi thread, and as long as you didn't pretend like there wasn't a violent as f*ck other side? We'd be cool. Go on and test it, I'll prove it. Make a neo nazi thread without pretending like Antifa is just some kids in some black hoods.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:18 AM
Darkstorm Zero

I feel plenty of folk bring up neo nazi shit. So yeah, I'll mention the violent as f*ck other side. Especially when imbeciles(no quotes, cuz they are imbeciles) ignore it.

You can make a neo nazi thread, and as long as you didn't pretend like there wasn't a violent as f*ck other side? We'd be cool. Go on and test it, I'll prove it. Make a neo nazi thread without pretending like Antifa is just some kids in some black hoods.

No. Not cool. Antifa has a thread dedicated to it already. The Neo nazi's have their thread. What if what I wanted to talk about was the actual murder? Not the political twinings and wether or not YOU feel one side gets enough attention. I didn't make a thread for that nor would I make a thread for that. What you would do, is essentially thread derailment so you can do your spotlight show.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:23 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. Not cool. Antifa has a thread dedicated to it already. The Neo nazi's have their thread. What if what I wanted to talk about was the actual murder? Not the political twinings and wether or not YOU feel one side gets enough attention. I didn't make a thread for that nor would I make a thread for that. What you would do, is essentially thread derailment so you can do your spotlight show.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:24 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As long as folk do not pretend the violence was one sided, etc. I do not have an issue.

No reality denying, sorry.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:24 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Sable

Because it would have nothing to do with the subject of the thread or why I started it.

As long as folk do not pretend the violence was one sided, etc. I do not have an issue.

No reality denying, sorry.

Except you did do this at the time it happened. This is why I question your motives. You got angry when people questioned your morality when you did it, and the reason for that is, as bad as Antifa may or may not have been, you were focusing attention AWAY from the person who got run down in cold blood.

The thing is, you'd have been up in arms if anyone did this during the earlier Moldylocks situation. Even though she was hammerpunched to the ground and nearly killed by a Neo Nazi and convicted criminal 3 times her size. "Because she held a bottle in her hand..."

You can see why I am questioning any motives you have on this subject Surt.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:30 AM