KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Surtur, I have an idea. Let's form a far right group called Anticomm, so we'll be the Anti-Communist protesters. And then let's beat the shit out of people and smash shit and light shit on fire and attack cops and commit violence for political ends. Then if anyone criticizes us we can just go "Well we're anti-communists! How could you be opposed to Anti-Communists?" and we can use our self-identified name basically as a shield from criticism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 02:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Surtur, I have an idea. Let's form a far right group called Anticomm, so we'll be the Anti-Communist protesters. And then let's beat the shit out of people and smash shit and light shit on fire and attack cops and commit violence for political ends. Then if anyone criticizes us we can just go "Well we're anti-communists! How could you be opposed to Anti-Communists?" and we can use our self-identified name basically as a shield from criticism.

The problem with your plan is that Communism doesn't carry the same stigma in the West as Fascism does, which is perplexing considering (as bad as Fascism is) Communism has a higher kill count overall.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 02:36 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

lol

Originally posted by RHaggis
The problem with your plan is that Communism doesn't carry the same stigma in the West as Fascism does, which is perplexing considering (as bad as Fascism is) Communism has a higher kill count overall.

lol, what? No, you have it, by far, backwards. Are you familiar with US History including the McCarthy Red Scare? http://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/red-scare

People were publicly crucified (figuratively) in tribunals, courts, and in the media. Innocent people were destroyed. People died.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

remember that in cuckistan, everyone who fights a nazi is antifa and a terrorist.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, what? No, you have it, by far, backwards. Are you familiar with US History including the McCarthy Red Scare? http://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/red-scare

People were publicly crucified (figuratively) in tribunals, courts, and in the media. Innocent people were destroyed. People died.

Well sure in a historic sense there was a time when communism was more reviled in the US, but in the modern day in the trial of public opinion you will get shat on so much more for being a fascist, or a nazi, or an alt-right person, whereas you can get away with being an avowed Marxist much easier.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:40 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember that in cuckistan, everyone who fights a nazi is antifa and a terrorist.

You shouldn't be ****ing violently assaulting anyone in a democratic western nation.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 04:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

You shouldn't be ****ing violently assaulting anyone in a democratic western nation.

nazis are not a protected class. in fact they are also on the terror watch list. sorry, 'totally not alt-right' guy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The alt-right, antifa, neonazis, communists, fascists, etc are protected classes insofar as they are citizens in a western democracy. You don’t have a right to violently assault them for their beliefs regardless of how abhorrent those beliefs are. You have a right to self-defense against any of those ****s that attacks you but you don’t get to preemptively beat the shit out of someone for their beliefs. Words and ideas no matter how reprehensible do not invite violence.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:14 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they are regarded as the same threat as antifa. yet you want to protect one and jail the other.

tbh i think that you're a joke at this point, and i'm done wasting my time addressing your dogshit.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:18 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

they are regarded as the same threat as antifa. yet you want to protect one and jail the other.

tbh i think that you're a joke at this point, and i'm done wasting my time addressing your dogshit.

No I want to jail anyone who commits political violence. If there’s an alt-right **** who commits violence, I want them jailed, if there’s an Antifa **** who commits violence I want them jailed, if there’s an Antifa **** or alt-right **** who hasn’t committed violence or violated anyone else’s rights they’re reprehensible but they haven’t done anything deserving legal punishment.

You have this imagined fantasy where I hold Antifa and the Alt-right to different standards, probably because I am your political adversary and you want to believe the worst you can about me so you can handwave what I say, but I don’t hold them to different standards. My point about Antifa being regarded as domestic terrorists and their history of political violence is that they are a reprehensible movement and that doing apologetics for them is pathetic.

They are reprehensible, the alt-right is reprehensible, anyone who commits violence or property damage should face legal consequences, if someone hasnt broken the law they don’t deserve legal punishment, and you do not have the right to commit violence against either a member or the alt-right or Antifa except in self-defense. Show me the double standard.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:33 PM
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

lol

I'm referring to the modern West, which is what Antifa operates in currently. At the time of the Cold War, the culture was different and there was an ideological war between Authoritarian Communism and Liberal Capitalist Democracies. The modern West faces different threats and the political landscape has altered.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:36 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by RHaggis
I'm referring to the modern West, which is what Antifa operates in currently. At the time of the Cold War, the culture was different and there was an ideological war between Authoritarian Communism and Liberal Capitalist Democracies. The modern West faces different threats and the political landscape has altered.

I do not think you are correct, still, even with this new argument you have presented.

Americans still associate Russia with "Red Scare." Hence the current anti-Trump+Russian Collusion tirades many people are now riding.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Dadudemon, in America you can be an avowed Marxist and get a job at a public university, do you honestly believe an avowed fascist would be hired by a university?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:41 PM
dadudemon

Well sure in a historic sense there was a time when communism was more reviled in the US, but in the modern day in the trial of public opinion you will get shat on so much more for being a fascist, or a nazi, or an alt-right person, whereas you can get away with being an avowed Marxist much easier.

I see your point. Yes, I do see, among the young, Marxism being much more readily accepted.

My point about the anti-Russian sentiments, however, stems back from the Red Scare and Cold War, days. Russia is still see as the USSR to many Americans. The anti-Russian indoctrination that many of us received as children in school, growing up, and the Cold War scares our parents experienced are informing this anti-Russian sentiment.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:42 PM
dadudemon

Dadudemon, in America you can be an avowed Marxist and get a job at a public university, do you honestly believe an avowed fascist would be hired by a university?

Check my above post. I concede the point about young Marxists. Just give me a chance to catch up to all the replies. lol

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because in the US there's hundreds of thousands of marxists, menacing and threatening to overthrow the government, and murder everyone they don't like. TOTALLY THE SAME in cuckistan.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:46 PM
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

I do not think you are correct, still, even with this new argument you have presented.

Americans still associate Russia with "Red Scare." Hence the current anti-Trump+Russian Collusion tirades many people are now riding.

Are you sure? A lot of the Anti-Trump - Russian Collusion stories I've been seeing is from Left-leaning news outlets and journalists who want to smear Trump for associating with an apparently far-right leader in the form of Vladamir Putin.

Maybe I've been looking at it wrong. I'm merely a British observer looking in. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

But I can at least tell you this, the anti-Communist sentiment found prior to the Second World War and throughout the Cold War is no where near as strong as it used to be here in Western Europe from what I've observed.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:46 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well sure but I think that’s more directed at Russia as a historic enemy than the ideology itself.

If you pay attention to the news and public reactions, there’s a lot more vitriol towards anyone falsely presumed to be a fascist/alt-right/neonazi, such as all the protesters at colleges calling Ben Shapiro a Nazi, or the news sources that baselessly accuse Jordan Peterson of being part of the Alt-right, whereas actual marxists who teach at universities slip under the radar.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:47 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody wants to talk about the pattern of terrorist acts and murder committed by marxists in the US, because there is none.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:48 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

because in the US there's hundreds of thousands of marxists, menacing and threatening to overthrow the government, and murder everyone they don't like. TOTALLY THE SAME in cuckistan.

Are you honestly delusional enough to believe the alt-right has any real power? Do you think they’re anywhere near genocidal capacity in America?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2018 05:51 PM