KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: The progressive fascists known as Antifa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting. Has Antifa plowed a car into a group of people; only injuring them?

No they just destroyed Berkeley and assaulted Trump supporters, rioted through D.C. Etc, etc.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:32 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
No they just destroyed Berkeley and assaulted Trump supporters, rioted through D.C. Etc, etc.

Cracked skulls with bike locks, tossed molotov cocktails, chased and beat down people, burned shit down...yeah.

So now even if there had been zero deaths it is quite obvious they STILL would have a problem with both sides being condemned and would try to paint one side as worse. Even after all that bullshit about "they murdered and Antifa didn't!".

I'd thank Rob, but I'm doubting he truly realized the implications of his answer. This wasn't about murder, it never was.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh they also assaulted Trump supporters at the deploraball the night of the 20th. But that doesn't count since no one was killed. Violence only matters when some died, if not, no biggie.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh they also assaulted Trump supporters at the deploraball the night of the 20th. But that doesn't count since no one was killed. Violence only matters when some died, if not, no biggie.

And hell it goes beyond Antifa, from last year:

Police Officer Suffers Fractured Spine After Enraged Protester Drops Concrete Block On His Head

You see the cop didn't technically die so who gives a shit?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

And do they associate themselves with Democrats? Can you name a Democrat, hopefully President, that has emboldened them?

What's also most curious, where is that "both sides were fighting, so it's all the same" mindset that was slung around endlessly just recently in regards to White Supremacist murdering? Can either of you tell me that?

edit: laughing out loud at Surtur posting Infowars. Despite his claims that he wasn't a Jones-er, knew it was just a matter of time before he exposed himself.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 14th, 2017 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And do they associate themselves with Democrats? Can you name a Democrat, hopefully President, that has emboldened them?

What's also most curious, where is that "both sides were fighting, so it's all the same" mindset that was slung around endlessly just recently in regards to White Supremacist murdering? Can either of you tell me that?

edit: laughing out loud at Surtur posting Infowars. Despite his claims that he wasn't a Jones-er, knew it was just a matter of time before he exposed himself.

So again you keep moving the goalposts lol. But I assume most of the folk at CNN are Dems, don't you?

Can you name any Dems that have specifically denounced Antifa?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol and I literally googled the cop brick story, but you can pretend it was a "gotcha" if you need to.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

What's also most curious, where is that "both sides were fighting, so it's all the same" mindset that was slung around endlessly just recently in regards to White Supremacist murdering?

it's also very difficult to get a politicians' opinions on antifa, since their deplorable tactics at least had the virtue of not getting anyone killed (that i know of with any valid citation). apart from deep-4chan rumors of moldylocks putting lighted m-80's inside her bottles, there really doesnt seem to be instances of even attempted murder.

point is you generally don't get politicians to talk about tedious stuff like anarchist groups (and neonazis) unless people are being killed.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 14th, 2017 at 10:49 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's also very difficult to get a politicians' opinions on antifa, since their deplorable tactics at least had the virtue of not getting anyone killed (that i know of with any valid citation). apart from deep-4chan rumors of moldylocks putting lighted m-80's inside her bottles, there really doesnt seem to be instances of even attempted murder.

point is you generally don't get politicians to talk about stuff about tedious stuff like anarchist groups unless people are being killed.

So just to be clear, democratic politicians have only given opinions on right wing stuff when it results in death?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

There's no need to pretend, it's there, you little Jones-er you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's no need to pretend, it's there, you little Jones-er you.

Lol, can't tell if you're trolling so I'm not sure if I should even bother, but okay: google "cop gets brick dropped on him". Here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cop...-8&oe=utf-8

For me, the #1 result is:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...0611-story.html

That's not the story I wanted. What is the 2nd link? It's the very first link that is the story I was looking for. But hey no you got me.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:51 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
So just to be clear, democratic politicians have only given opinions on right wing stuff when it results in death?

i said "generally" not "always" can you please learn to read. JFC

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i said "generally" not "always" can you please learn to read. JFC

So most of the time they only chime in when a death happens then?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

point is you generally don't get politicians to talk about tedious stuff like anarchist groups (and neonazis) unless people are being killed.

If only Surtur showed 1/3 the fuming rage towards White Supremacist murderers as he did that 98lbs vicious criminal...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:56 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Now that the President has condemned KKK, Nazis and White Supremacists. When will the democrats condemn antifa?

As much as I think AntiFa are in general a bunch of scumbags, why on Earth would anyone try to divert attention away from what happened over the last few days?

Screaming "but what about them?" seems almost... In bad taste, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 10:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If only Surtur showed 1/3 the fuming rage towards White Supremacist murderers as he did that 98lbs vicious criminal...

It's weird how you always try to misrepresent things. Your legendary memory should, in theory, prevent this. But if you recall, my biggest beef was that was that she was getting portrayed as an innocent victim. She was not an innocent victim. It seems when the media doesn't ignore Antifa they make them out to be victims.

Does the media often present white supremacists as innocent?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by -Pr-
almost...

frankly sir, i'm offended.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

frankly sir, i'm offended.

I couldn't think of a better word. It was on the tip of my tongue but it eluded me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

As much as I think AntiFa are in general a bunch of scumbags, why on Earth would anyone try to divert attention away from what happened over the last few days?

^ This.

This is what I've been saying all night.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:02 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I respectfully disagree. A lot of the criticism directed at Trump for not naming this white supremacy was that it would "embolden" the white supremacists.

I can't figure out how the same wouldn't apply to Antifa being called out, or rather not being called out. Brutal acts of violence have been committed by them in the past. Who is to say this won't embolden them to actually go one step further?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:03 PM