KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

who did antifa kill again? oh right nobody. good luck bro-shielding nazis by deflecting from their murders to some aspie anarchist group [which i've never seen more than like 12 of in one place]. you're a good person. thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
^ This.

This is what I've been saying all night.

So you reject the claims by the left that Trump not calling out white supremacy would embolden them?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
who did antifa kill again? oh right nobody. good luck bro-shielding nazis by deflecting from their murders to some aspie anarchist group [which i've never seen more than like 12 of in one place]. you're a good person. thumb up

Whenever a valid point is made you just keep repeating this thumb up

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-
As much as I think AntiFa are in general a bunch of scumbags, why on Earth would anyone try to divert attention away from what happened over the last few days?

Screaming "but what about them?" seems almost... In bad taste, imo.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Surtur
I respectfully disagree. A lot of the criticism directed at Trump for not naming this white supremacy was that it would "embolden" the white supremacists.

I can't figure out how the same wouldn't apply to Antifa being called out, or rather not being called out. Brutal acts of violence have been committed by them in the past. Who is to say this won't embolden them to actually go one step further?

Oh, I fully expect there to be escalation because of the divide between people that exists right now. I just don't see how diverting attention away from the "Nazis" is going to somehow make the situation better.

If I'm missing your point, please, enlighten me.

Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

I feel like I should be insulted, but it's such a pretty logo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

So you reject the claims by the left that Trump not calling out white supremacy would embolden them?

I'm saying that it did embolden them according to that tweet.

Never the less, that has nothing to do with what -Pr- said and I agreed with. Trump's endorsement or lack thereof, his condemnation or lackthereof has nothing to do with what was my actual point. I was angry with the right winging republicans here trying to scoop Antifa's antics as some sort of excuse to divert even a little attention from the facts of a tragedy in a place where it was not needed nor welcomed.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:11 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying that it did embolden them according to that tweet.

Never the less, that has nothing to do with what -Pr- said and I agreed with. Trump's endorsement or lack thereof, his condemnation or lackthereof has nothing to do with what was my actual point. I was angry with the right winging republicans here trying to scoop Antifa's antics as some sort of excuse to divert even a little attention from the facts of a tragedy in a place where it was not needed nor welcomed.

PR said it would be in bad taste to ask why they aren't being called out. But the logic of leftists is it emboldens them. So why won't Antifa be emboldened?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh no, your point was on point; was noting that. I too find the whatboutary deflections to be crude and petty, Tom Petty. Someone was murdered, have a little class.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I fully expect there to be escalation because of the divide between people that exists right now. I just don't see how diverting attention away from the "Nazis" is going to somehow make the situation better.

If I'm missing your point, please, enlighten me.

My point is you say asking what about them being denounced is in bad taste. But again: if not doing so emboldens them...what, we avoid it cuz some might find it in bad taste?

Then if they later kill someone, we can at the very least say we avoided saying something in bad taste.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, your point was on point; was noting that. I too find the whatboutary deflections to be crude and petty, Tom Petty. Someone was murdered, have a little class.

Lol no, you really don't find them crude or petty. You talking about how others should show class is hilarious too btw lol.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:15 PM
Darkstorm Zero

PR said it would be in bad taste to ask why they aren't being called out. But the logic of leftists is it emboldens them. So why won't Antifa be emboldened?

Condemnation of riots happens all the goddamn time, Antifa gets in the shit constantly. But condemnation of Nazis for MURDER, that requires attention and condemnation from everyone regardless of political alignment. To compare the two is a false comparative, and you know it to be true.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:17 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Condemnation of riots happens all the goddamn time, Antifa gets in the shit constantly. But condemnation of Nazis for MURDER, that requires attention and condemnation from everyone regardless of political alignment. To compare the two is a false comparative, and you know it to be true.

Can you show Antifa specifically being called out by any Democrats?

You also are now spewing BS about false comparisons. I am merely asking why it is not okay to embolden one group, but the other one is fair game because they have committed no murder yet? Can you make that shit make sense?

So if 2 weeks from now Antifa murders someone, can I say they were emboldened by not being called out? I could, right?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol no, you really don't find them crude or petty. You talking about how others should show class is hilarious too btw lol.

Sorry, sport. But I indeed do find you to be crude and petty.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, sport. But I indeed do find you to be crude and petty.

But you didn't say you find Surtur crude and petty though, you described a certain set of behaviors you find petty. Except, you don't find them petty lol.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:22 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Can you show Antifa specifically being called out by any Democrats?

You also are now spewing BS about false comparisons. I am merely asking why it is not okay to embolden one group, but the other one is fair game because they have committed no murder yet? Can you make that shit make sense?

So if 2 weeks from now Antifa murders someone, can I say they were emboldened by not being called out? I could, right?

Can you show me ANYTHING to the contrary? I am really starting to believe that you don't give a shit about wether condemnations were handed out or not, or anything else to do with anything, and are just looking for anything you can use to say "told ya" to anyone on the other side of your opinion pieces.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you show me ANYTHING to the contrary? I am really starting to believe that you don't give a shit about wether condemnations were handed out or not, or anything else to do with anything, and are just looking for anything you can use to say "told ya" to anyone on the other side of your opinion pieces.

I asked you if any Democrats denounced Antifa. Can you show any? Riots getting denounced isn't enough lol. Just like condemning both sides wasn't apparently enough. We need specific shit.

You also still haven't explained why emboldening one side is okay, but the other is not?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But you didn't say you find Surtur crude and petty though, you described a certain set of behaviors you find petty. Except, you don't find them petty lol.

Oh my, which crude and petty behavior you actively participated in for a few days until Trump abandoned you. This shouldn't be hard to follow, Surt. A child could do it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero

I asked you if any Democrats denounced Antifa. Can you show any? Riots getting denounced isn't enough lol. Just like condemning both sides wasn't apparently enough. We need specific shit.

You also still haven't explained why emboldening one side is okay, but the other is not?

Have you seen evidence of antifa being emboldened by anything bar their own internal rhetoric? Becuase that tweet proved that the Neo Nazis were emboldened by Trump's lack of condemnation at the time. That is the difference here, there's proof one way.

I'm not going to operate on a "what if" fear on this, if you can find examples of Antifa being emboldened in a similar fashion, then we'll cross this bridge.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

opinion pieces.

you compliment him. he rarely gives his stance on issues. just posts articles that make him mad and tells us about how 'amused' he is over it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Once again, not all anti-fascist are part of these specific small groups of black masked idiots who run around and cause chaos. While all Nazis are Nazis. Do you really not understand?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:33 PM