KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The progressive fascists known as Antifa

The progressive fascists known as Antifa
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh no, your point was on point; was noting that. I too find the whatboutary deflections to be crude and petty, Tom Petty. Someone was murdered, have a little class.

Honestly I was just messing with you.

Originally posted by Surtur
My point is you say asking what about them being denounced is in bad taste. But again: if not doing so emboldens them...what, we avoid it cuz some might find it in bad taste?

Then if they later kill someone, we can at the very least say we avoided saying something in bad taste.

I'm not saying don't denounce them at all. I'm saying just not right now, as it's kind of shitty.

When they do something wrong though? Yes, denounce them. Just don't do it in some sort of weird "one side is worse than x" way.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2017 11:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Those people who show up to rallies in masks and attack people with bats and bricks are bad news, need to be locked up.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 01:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly I was just messing with you.

I'm not saying don't denounce them at all. I'm saying just not right now, as it's kind of shitty.

When they do something wrong though? Yes, denounce them. Just don't do it in some sort of weird "one side is worse than x" way.

Dude why not now? Why wait? They already pulled more shit at a really in Seattle now An hour away from the neo nazi rally leftists attacked and beat a dude just for filming their protest. Will the Dems and Repubs come out and say anything?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 04:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Dude why not now? Why wait? They already pulled more shit at a really in Seattle now An hour away from the neo nazi rally leftists attacked and beat a dude just for filming their protest. Will the Dems and Repubs come out and say anything?

Why not now? Because it makes you look like you're excusing what the "Nazis" did, that's why. Even if you aren't, you're still steering the conversation away from the fact that one of those pricks drove a ****ing car in to a group of people, killing at least one.

The dude on the bike? Yeah, I saw that. Pretty shitty behaviour by this assholes.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 04:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're still steering the conversation away from the fact that one of those pricks drove a ****ing car in to a group of people, killing at least one.

from the moment the story broke it was desperate and constant "BUT ANTIFA". it's almost like he needs to cease all discussion about the murdering nazi. weird.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not now? Because it makes you look like you're excusing what the "Nazis" did, that's why. Even if you aren't, you're still steering the conversation away from the fact that one of those pricks drove a ****ing car in to a group of people, killing at least one.

The dude on the bike? Yeah, I saw that. Pretty shitty behaviour by this assholes.

Why does the convo have to be steered away? Condemn them and move on, then they can talk about the nazi stuff.

You wait to condemn them and they pull more bullshit. If Antifa kills someone, do we blame the Dems and Repubs for emboldening them by not denouncing them? That would happen, correct? But we both know it wouldn't.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 05:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
from the moment the story broke it was desperate and constant "BUT ANTIFA". it's almost like he needs to cease all discussion about the murdering nazi. weird.

Actually it was more from the moment dipshits tried to pull bullshit and act like one side wasn't guilty of anything nor was that side full of violent pieces of shit.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 05:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Actually it was more from the moment dipshits tried to pull bullshit and act like one side wasn't guilty of anything nor was that side full of violent pieces of shit.

...he said, desperately deflecting from the topic that makes nazis look bad. weird.

#TryHard4Hitler
#Cucking4Nazis

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 05:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...he said, desperately deflecting from the topic that makes nazis look bad. weird.

#TryHard4Hitler
#Cucking4Nazis

We do not need to deflect. We can discuss both pieces of shit. Just because Antifa hasn't killed anyone yet doesn't mean anything, their tactics lead to destruction, violence, and injuries.

But if you shout about nazi bro shields enough it will negate it, I promise.

If this makes me a nazi cuck, it would make you an antifa-cuck. And Nope, one is not better than the other lol.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 05:45 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

We do not need to deflect. We can discuss both pieces of shit. Just because Antifa hasn't killed anyone yet doesn't mean anything, their tactics lead to destruction, violence, and injuries.

If this makes me a nazi cuck, it would make you an antifa-cuck. And Nope, one is not better than the other lol.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-hea...ology-alt-right

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 10:06 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

You say this as if being a NAZI isn't as bad as being apart of a group of punks. Violent hippies are problematic and annoying sure. But the world decided last century in agreement that being a NAZI is bad. Its no longer up for debate or personal opinion. NAZI ideology is evil. Its not for me to decide or anyone else living. After 80 million people died and 1.9 billion people served in the military it became a fact that none of us have any right to dispute. To say otherwise is a spit in the face to people who actually have suffered and paid the ultimate price.

That sounds total and unreasonable and most often I'd be open to a more intellectual and colourful debate. But discussing if being a NAZI is bad, or if it is AS bad as being a typical criminal is something I refuse to do.

Antifa are radicals who believe that Hate Speech is not Free Speech and they believe in direct, sometimes criminal, action. Their end goal is tolerance and probably really annoying PC laws.

Being a NAZI starts with racism, delusions of being superoir and obsession of national security and ends in genocide and invasion.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:19 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

For the more radical Antifa goons, the end goal is communism. Which ends in more or less the same way Nazism does: a mountain of corpses and untold human suffering.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:35 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
For the more radical Antifa goons, the end goal is communism.

You have proof of this?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:37 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You have proof of this?

Here is one example of a communist Antifa group: https://www.redneckrevolt.org/

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:40 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is one example of a communist Antifa group: https://www.redneckrevolt.org/
I'm not clicking anything called redneckrevolt, I don't want to be on the same watch list you are.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:42 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I'm not clicking anything called redneckrevolt, I don't want to be on the same watch list you are.

You should. They are communist, Antifa, and self-described 'rednecks'.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:44 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should. They are communist, Antifa, and self-described 'rednecks'.
According to red neck revolt. Bwahaha are you really serious?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:47 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

According to red neck revolt. Bwahaha are you really serious?

I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you saying they are not honest about who they are?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:48 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and they are still at it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 11:48 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get what you're trying to say. Are you saying they are not honest about who they are?

I'm curious about this as well. He asked you for proof and refuses to believe it once given.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 03:26 PM