KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Stock Market doesnt care about your feelings or identity politics

The Stock Market doesnt care about your feelings or identity politics
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
^^Triggered. Some leftists are absolutely exuberant over this, it's pathetic. I've seen more than one comment in the various articles about this expressing sheer joy.

Aww, some lefitsts being horrible people have triggered you guys. Neat.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt's just a fool in love, so he'll be a good little Trumpcuck every step of the way as shown. What he doesn't realize is that the OP did have one correct point, the president does not care about his feelings.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wise men say
only fools rush in
but squirt cant help
falling in love with trump

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look how triggered you guys got over the behavior of some of the schmucks on your side being noted. Excellent.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump.is Love.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trump.is Love.

Trump is Life

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:10 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump is life!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trump is life!

Putin and Trump know what's best for us.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:20 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

our trump, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Look how triggered you guys got over the behavior of some of the schmucks on your side being noted. Excellent.

Yeah, Surt. People upset over their retirement savings going down is really a stupid thing, you sure call them out on that, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Putin and Trump know what's best for us.

Better then by far then You Leftist Nazis.

You are a baby killing monster after all.

eek!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Better then by far then You Leftist Nazis.

You are a baby killing monster after all.

eek!

Still haven't sobered up, I see?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Still haven't sobered up, I see?

Its the best way to deal with you.

Glug a lug glug!!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saw someone saying the stock market is up 380 points. Can't be true.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gee its almost as if the Stock Market is like something else....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:09 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Not such a bad illustration of the stock market, actually.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:18 PM
Flyattractor

I bet you Pee'd

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Not such a bad illustration of the stock market, actually.
not really. it suggests that the market recovered from the pitfall, so it's pretty much a lie

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's apparently already up 380 points, so it's in the process of recovering.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:24 PM
Flyattractor

Bashy most Def Pee'd Himself.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:24 PM