KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Blue Marvel

General Zod Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

I'm heading to the cottage so probably won't reply until tomorrow

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes and weaker than Thor which in itself is an Oxymoron.

Grevioux is just a huge fanboy inserting his own ideas in comics.

Probably because Thor is a God.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyKalEl

Originally posted by carver9

Zod hasn't done a thing to justify a win here. Nothing. Cyborg under estimated him. Eradicator is depleted of power and the suicide squad...lololol. Blue Marvel actually have wins against opponents. [/B]

You have a lot to read Carver. Eradicator was restored, you can see Eradicator saying "we are restored" when Henshaw resuscitated him. We have no reason to assume he was less powerful when the character you want to paint weaker himself has stated it wasn't the case. Suicide Squad had Enchantress among them, a magic wielder who is quite powerful on her own. Not to mention Kryptonians' vulnerability to magic based attacks. It is true that Cyborg Superman underestimated Zod initially. But he failed to put Zod down later even with the help of Eradicator and the Suicide Squad. It is important to note that Zod was injured all that time, his brain was literally exposed to their attacks. Still couldn't beat him and you are saying he wasn't impressive? Seriously? You want to argue for BM? Cool, but try to do it w/o lowballing other characters.

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:51 PM
MightyKalEl is currently offline Click here to Send MightyKalEl a Private Message Find more posts by MightyKalEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Probably because Thor is a God.

So is Lady Sif and Warriors three.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by MightyKalEl
You have a lot to read Carver. Eradicator was restored, you can see Eradicator saying "we are restored" when Henshaw resuscitated him. We have no reason to assume he was less powerful when the character you want to paint weaker himself has stated it wasn't the case. Suicide Squad had Enchantress among them, a magic wielder who is quite powerful on her own. Not to mention Kryptonians' vulnerability to magic based attacks. It is true that Cyborg Superman underestimated Zod initially. But he failed to put Zod down later even with the help of Eradicator and the Suicide Squad. It is important to note that Zod was injured all that time, his brain was literally exposed to their attacks. Still couldn't beat him and you are saying he wasn't impressive? Seriously? You want to argue for BM? Cool, but try to do it w/o lowballing other characters.

So Eradicator has gained all the power of the Kryptonians like he had when he faced Superman? Prove it.

Cyborg Superman did underestimate him and it honestly doesn't matter since Cyborg Superman doesn't have anything showing he is elite. That's was a nice durability showing for Zod. It does not prove he can beat BM though.

I'm not saying Zod isn't impressive. What I am saying is, Zod doesn't have BM fts. Actually beating people worth mentioning.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
So is Lady Sif and Warriors three.

You know exactly what I mean. Some writers like Pak, Grevioux and Hickman and Aaron respect the power of God's (Thor, Hercules, Odin, etc...).

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:01 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by -K-M-
Failed? Based on what? As you know they said it was working. Also did you miss the point he needed the avengers to make the cyclotron. They were successful. But based on your theory he didn't actually need it at the end when he went bloodlust? The answer is no. Logical answer is th cyclotron and synch worked

The rest of the scans are irrelevant and besides the point

Yes based on what I read and how I interpreted the panels. It was working until it didn't.

Obviously it was working up until he overpowered the team and blasted them all away.

He was using the FF/ Avengers to exacerbate his "molecular vibrational frequency".
He also wanted Anti-man to "expend as much energy as possible".

Looks to me they wanted him to be more susceptible to BM's attempt at manipulating his energies(synch).

What happened in the process?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H-mll1VvZ...1600/p_5_25.jpg

As a team they ultimately failed.

Originally posted by -K-M-
can't edit my post, but as BM said "The accident that gave us our powers links us because were both powered by almost inexhaustible antimatter energy. If I can sync with his energy and release a large enough positive plasma charge, I might be able to initiate a chain reaction causing him to implode. but I need your help to do it"

*Battles begins avengers create a particle accelerator (cyclotron) to exacerbate his molecular vibration frequency*

*BM begins synching*

Iron Man: Reed-it's working!
Reed: Brashear is synching with him--trying to disperse his energy"--

Now what did BM say earlier? he needed to synch and then hit him with a large enough plasma blast which is what reed was talking about when he said trying to disperse his energy. Cyclotron clearly was needed to help his synch and match his frequency. It worked, but he didn't release a large enough plasma blast to dissipate him until later. So summary, synch worked, past history made them connected, needed help to do it and not applicable here.

Yes. He needed to synch with Anti-man to cause a chain reaction that will make Anti-man implode. I understand all that.

Not sure why you keep rehashing this part of the story. My whole point was Blue Marvel was able to overpower him when as a team they failed. He beat him up to the point where Anti-man was essentially helpless and unable to fight back.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fGGWFiXhh...1600/p_5_30.jpg

Even if we take what you said about synching earlier in the fight was fact, how does that nullify my stance?

Anti-man had basically defeated the heroes after their first attempt. It was only BM who rose to the challenge and beat him.

Now let's go back to when you asked me about "logical" conclusions regarding the cyclotron and synching.

It's a tale as old as time. Hero gets beaten. Hero gets back up and is no longer holding back. Hero somehow beats an unstoppable foe. It's as simple as that. Every hero is afforded this kind of story. BM is a high tiered hero. It's not inconceivable for an outcome like this.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Aug 20th, 2017 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyKalEl

So Eradicator has gained all the power of the Kryptonians like he had when he faced Superman? Prove it.

Cyborg Superman did underestimate him and it honestly doesn't matter since Cyborg Superman doesn't have anything showing he is elite. That's was a nice durability showing for Zod. It does not prove he can beat BM though.

I'm not saying Zod isn't impressive. What I am saying is, Zod doesn't have BM fts. Actually beating people worth mentioning.

Eradicator looked like a zombie when Superman released the Kryptonian souls. He could barely stand at that time and was buried that way by Superman. When Henshaw resuscitated him, Eradicator said he was restored and there is no reason not to believe what he said. Cyborg Superman's post crisis history is back in continuity, I don't think I need to prove how powerful he is. He one shotted Mongul.

I'm not arguing whether Zod would beat BM or not. It isn't my concern at all, I'm disputing what you said about Zod which was wrong.

You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:21 PM
MightyKalEl is currently offline Click here to Send MightyKalEl a Private Message Find more posts by MightyKalEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You know exactly what I mean. Some writers like Pak, Grevioux and Hickman and Aaron respect the power of God's (Thor, Hercules, Odin, etc...).

What Grevioux says is more like wanking a character.

He also said Hulk is weaker than Thor and at his angriest he would be almost equal to Thor in strength.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 09:37 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I like BM but I doubt he is taking down Zod especially current Zod.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 09:45 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote