KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Blue Marvel

General Zod Vs Blue Marvel
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

She destroyed him and Faora.

She didn't even fight Zod except one kick and HV block.

You're back and lying as usual. Not to mention that the whole series of SM/WW is retconned away in rebirth.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hit him with his own heat vision. Handles Faora and then flies over and knee Zod in the face.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...7ade38.jpg.html

Grab him and punch him across the face.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...831be2.jpg.html

Then Zod doesnt even deny wonder woman killing him when she mentions it.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...6fcd2d.jpg.html

I didn't even mention Zod having back up against her or not even landing a lick. Yeah, she stomped him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 07:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Links don't work.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 08:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 08:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Diana absolutely shat on them.

This is what happens when kryptonians take on someone with skill

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:25 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Hit him with his own heat vision. Handles Faora and then flies over and knee Zod in the face.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...7ade38.jpg.html

Grab him and punch him across the face.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...831be2.jpg.html

Then Zod doesnt even deny wonder woman killing him when she mentions it.

http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/s...6fcd2d.jpg.html

I didn't even mention Zod having back up against her or not even landing a lick. Yeah, she stomped him.

Yeah, because punching and kneeing someone means you can kill them.

Never change Carter.

Never mind that the entire book is out of continuity now.
Originally posted by krisblaze
Diana absolutely shat on them.

This is what happens when kryptonians take on someone with skill

Like she did to Doomsday, eh?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, because punching and kneeing someone means you can kill them.

Never change Carter.

Never mind that the entire book is out of continuity now.

Like she did to Doomsday, eh?

Hes right u know

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Carver? No, he isn't. The fight showed her skills but she was nowhere near Zod level. In the next issue she was struggling against a full powered Faora.

She and Superman even went to Hephaestus to create armors for both. If she could beat both Zod and Faora together she wouldn't have to do that.

It's typical carver lie.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:45 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Carver? No, he isn't. The fight showed her skills but she was nowhere near Zod level. In the next issue she was struggling against a full powered Faora.

She and Superman even went to Hephaestus to create armors for both. If she could beat both Zod and Faora together she wouldn't have to do that.

It's typical carver lie.

Im referring to the scene posted. Not an overrall power level. In that scene Diana was dominating both and proved her skill could match (and albeit momentarily surpass) their strength. She had Faora dead to rights before Clark screwed it up. She also briefly had the upper hand on Zod.

At worst she stalemated them both at best she outright dominated.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:58 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Im referring to the scene posted. Not an overrall power level. In that scene Diana was dominating both and proved her skill could match (and albeit momentarily surpass) their strength. She had Faora dead to rights before Clark screwed it up. She also briefly had the upper hand on Zod.

At worst she stalemated them both at best she outright dominated.

She fought both one on one and Superman was attacking the other.

Faora was still not at full power. When she was at full power, this happened.

Diana was getting her ass handed to her by Faora even with the armor to absorb her attacks.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:07 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diana was getting her ass handed to her by Faora even with the armor to absorb her attacks.
But they wanted to be hit to release it back...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:21 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
But they wanted to be hit to release it back...

Why would the armor be even needed if Wonder Woman could you know solo both as claimed by carver?

Or even needed to be hit.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:42 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

No he was not. In the scans Carver posted she was fighting them both on her own.

[i]Originally posted by abhilegend

Diana was getting her ass handed to her by Faora even with the armor to absorb her attacks. [/B]

Diana took one blow from Faora. There was no asses getting handed to anyone here. Not sure how you reached that conclusion. Its not important anyway as we were discussing a different scene

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No he was not. In the scans Carver posted she was fighting them both on her own.

For one page. It was essentially a surprise attack to disrupt them .
quote:

Diana took one blow from Faora. There was no asses getting handed to anyone here. Not sure how you reached that conclusion. Its not important anyway as we were discussing a different scene

They had absorbed more than a hundred attacks. Did you even read the dialog?

It's just the next issue by the same writer.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:46 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

*announces herself before she fights them*
*Surprise attack*

That is genuinely hilarious.

Anyway, Zod did very well against Martial Manhunter, but Blue Marvel beat down King Hyperion in moments when he got serious.

Zod beat cyborg Superman, but Blue Marvel beat Ultimate Hulk.

Zod beat down Superman, but Blue Marvel took on (an admittedly weakened) Sentry, Ares, Iron Man and Wonder Man at the same time.

I'm honestly not seeing how one of them oneshots the other.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:08 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Ok. We are losing each other. Lets start over

Clark shows up to stop Zod/Fao. The assess he is strong but a non threat ...

(please log in to view the image)

He continues to prove his combat ineffectiveness

Here he gets momentarily put out of the fight. Hes landed ZERO blows, Zod/Fao are still healty and good and dont appear winded or hurt

^^^^^^^The bottom panel alerts them to to Dianas presence. No "suprise attack to disrupt them"

Diana/Zod monologue

Cue fight....

Fao/Zod engage. They are not suprised. Clark is irrelevant at the moment. They are healthy. Fao is new to her powers but Zod has had time to compensate.

Diana blocks hv with her sword and redirects it in one hand amd woth the other blocks Faoras attack. Now even though an argument can be made Faora is a newbie. She still just assisted in wrecking Superman and she still is a trained warrior.

With Zod momentarily reeling she grapples with Fao, quickly overpowers her, burns her face and while Fao is reeling knees Zod in the face.

Clark continues to prove hes useless, weakly grabbing Faora who was still covering her scar with her hand. Diana "looks" to be wailing on Zod. He isnt shown much in these panels so i assume he was briefly knocked away. Why else would Diana leave him inattended to run over and grab Fao

Self explanamtory. Clark gets his arm broke. Diana subdues Fao

End scene. Everyone is bruised, bloodied or broken save Diana. Clark threw one punch.

Carver as per my initial post was right

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:18 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

They had absorbed more than a hundred attacks. Did you even read the dialog?

It's just the next issue by the same writer.
Abhi, I like your posts and often (usually) agree with them. I don't believe this fight is showing what you say, although I agree, Wonder Woman would not win alone against either and eventually, the raw power difference would subdue her. I with Sin on what's being shown on panel.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:19 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash
*Surprise attack*

Anyway, Zod did very well against Martial Manhunter, but Blue Marvel beat down King Hyperion in moments when he got serious.

Zod beat down Superman, but Blue Marvel took on (an admittedly weakened) Sentry, Ares, Iron Man and Wonder Man at the same time.

She was complete unknown to them. It wasn't a suckershot but she surprised them essentially.

Zod nearly killed J'onn.

Zod oneshots Henshaw, punches holes into Eradicator and tanks combined attacks of Eradicator, Henshaw and Enchantress and proceeds to kick the crap out of all of them. With half his head blasted off by his own HV.

Marvel would be lucky to beat any single one of the team zod destroyed.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:23 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
*Surprise attack*

If this were that Zod posted in the scans yes...but since its current Zod (im assuming from the pic on the op) he wrecks. Imo his current feats amd durability are above BMs

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:34 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

She was complete unknown to them. It wasn't a suckershot but she surprised them essentially.

Zod nearly killed J'onn.

Zod oneshots Henshaw, punches holes into Eradicator and tanks combined attacks of Eradicator, Henshaw and Enchantress and proceeds to kick the crap out of all of them. With half his head blasted off by his own HV.

Marvel would be lucky to beat any single one of the team zod destroyed.
except for how Zod more or less said "bring it on" and promptly got his ass kicked when he had back up. This was also the first time that Diana had ever faced either of them (let alone both at the same time).

Good thing he doesn't need luck since he has feats for days. A holding back Blue Marvel still gave an entire Avengers line up all hell, beating down King Hyperion, striking Namor so hard that he directly says that only the hulk and Thor have hit as hard as Adam does, flying though Shuma Gorath's physical form, beating Anti Man(the same guy that beat Iron Man, Ares, Sentry, and She Hulk at the same time), oneshotting Ultimate hulk, etc.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote