KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Removing our History

Removing our History
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

MLK is a Christian so yes. TEAR THAT TRIGGER STONE PILE DOWN!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I like MLK a lot since the dude, unlike some specific others who claim to be against racism, preached an ideology of individualism instead of pushing racial collectivism as the proponents of intersectional social justice or the alt-right do.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 06:31 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
I guess Martin Luther King statues will be next. After all, let's just say he didn't particularly like gays.

Tell that to Bayard Rustin.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 10:18 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Tell that to Bayard Rustin.

Yeah, but He was a Commie tho...Commies don't deserve statues.

smokin'

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 07:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Spangled Banner has now been labeled a Neo Confederate Anthem. The Francis Scott Key Monument has been vandalized.

Cos "racism"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:52 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Awww Leftist Fascists is so full of their own bullshit.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gee I wonder what song they would like to replace it with?

"Cop Killer" maybe?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Recently a school told their kids not to chant "USA" cuz it is offensive. I think it was a school in California.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh Califunny!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 08:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is mind boggling.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017...hool-usa-chant/

These people are f*cktarded. Too stupid to be involved in educating folk.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:01 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah at this point I just say let Mexico have the place or just goad Little Kimmy in to nuking the place. We can do with out it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone offended by a USA chant needs to leave the country. Period.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:04 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. America aka The USA is the WORST place in the world that every one wants to come to!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 09:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to teach college courses in order to instruct these kids on how to not go full retard. They have went full retard. They went beyond, went Super Saiyan Retard.

UNC students are preparing to sue over confederate statue — their claims will flabbergast you

Old Post Sep 17th, 2017 10:27 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

dallas school bosrd debates removing founding fathers names from schools

It's coming. Let's just be honest, and it's already been said.

They are coming after the very consitution itself.

Piece by piece. Chip by chip

Last edited by Sable on Sep 27th, 2017 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 01:53 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Sable
dallas school bosrd debates removing founding fathers names from schools

It's coming. Let's just be honest, and it's already been said.

They are coming after the very consitution itself.

Piece by piece. Chip by chip

This is so retarded lmao

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:05 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, and when I said back when that they would come for the founding fathers. It wasn't taken seriously. Turns out I was right.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 02:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Yea, and when I said back when that they would come for the founding fathers. It wasn't taken seriously. Turns out I was right.

Lmao. This is just a reminder of when people(even little Einsteins from this board) scoffed at Trump for bringing up George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Then literally within 2 days people were going after both men. Then we were treated to excuses as to why that isn't a big deal.

No doubt we'll get the same here. Or will leftists actually admit how desperately sad this is. Any here want to?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2017 11:05 AM
Adam_PoE

Smile Confederate Monument Comes Down in Virginia

Crews began the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue on Monument Avenue Wednesday morning, one of the largest remaining monuments to the Confederacy in the United States.

The 13-ton, bronze likeness of Lee on a horse will be hoisted off its 40-foot pedestal 131 years after it was erected in the former capital of the Confederacy. Because of its enormous size, the statue will then be cut into pieces so that it can fit under highway overpasses with height restrictions of between 13 1/2 to 14 feet.

A little less than a week ago, the Virginia Supreme Court ruled the statue could come down after a lengthy legal battle over whether or not the state had the right to do so.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2021 06:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote