KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Removing our History

Removing our History
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?

Funny you decided to skip out yesterday cause it didn't fit your narrative. Telling.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Excuse me? Are you going to answer my question?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:58 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** offthumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

wow how rude. and here was me hoping for some informed discourse. sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:00 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Well, I mean if your offended by a statue, why wouldn't you just strip it from boooks as well?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:03 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Well, I mean if your offended by a statue, why wouldn't you just strip it from boooks as well?

No kidding, Bengi is to stupid to realize it's one in the same.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:05 PM
Silent Master

The people doing it are probably just nostalgic for the good old days, when they could burn books.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Sable
No kidding, Bengi is to stupid to realize it's one in the same.
I assume you're both joking. eek!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:43 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Not really, no. It a stupid statement because taking down the statues and flags is stupid.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:49 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
The people doing it are probably just nostalgic for the good old days, when they could burn books.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:49 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, no. It a stupid statement because taking down the statues and flags is stupid.

Liberals only believe in one flag, the U.N. Flag.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:57 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Removing flags and statues of defeated enemies is stupid? Why?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:24 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So why do you still have statues of George Washington in London, seeing as we kicked your fcking asses?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Because we are very gracious.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:29 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I don't see a problem with the Confederate flag or the Southern heritage statues. To me, it just shows they like the south. I think the British flag is cool. It doesn't mean I think it's cool to pillage and massacre people while taking their land. lol.

I think there is a fair point somewhere in people wanting to have the Southern US history represented and remembered in their respective states. For every colonial war France has started (to speak close to home), there were people involved in the governments, succession and resistance that are fully part of the current identity of each of those countries. I don't believe in trying to use such historical rivalries for political purposes, as well intended as those agendas might be.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:31 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

'Member when they tore down the statue of Saddam? Shame, shame. They should have kept it up.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:37 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
'Member when they tore down the statue of Saddam? Shame, shame. They should have kept it up.

Thanks for the good laugh!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:42 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Scribble

Saddam was an enemy to the people who tore it down, not their ancestors.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:07 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No. Being forced to tear them down over something they were once linked to is stupid.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:54 PM
Flyattractor

AntifA iDiots think they are tearing down a Confederate Statue ......but they just prove they are brainless retards because.....oops!
It isn't a Confederate Statue......

Aint thes Retards supposed to be College Students? aka They Stupid Tard Holes!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote