KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Obi-Wan Kenobi Anthology Film

Obi-Wan Kenobi Anthology Film
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So statements claiming he can't from the characters in the film and no proof he ever had regained his physically humanoid body is proof to you. I guess despite having a body he didn't feel it was important to do something. This all makes sense to you. This explains a lot. Odd.

You know, if you weren't such a massive ****, I might actually be willing to talk it out with you. But no, you just had to be... You.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
You know, if you weren't such a massive ****, I might actually be willing to talk it out with you. But no, you just had to be... You.
Do not try pinning this on me. You came in here beating your chest saying I was wrong. Sauron was unable to reacquire his body and despite Jackson initially having some kind of standoff between he and Aragorn it was later scrapped so he never quite mustered the strength to do so officially. Even if you think I am prick that shouldn't stop you from admitting you might be wrong. I have some Irish in me so I may forgive you. I also love the soap Irish Spring.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do not try pinning this on me. You came in here beating your chest saying I was wrong. Sauron was unable to reacquire his body and despite Jackson initially having some kind of standoff between he and Aragorn it was later scrapped so he never quite mustered the strength to do so officially. Even if you think I am prick that shouldn't stop you from admitting you might be wrong. I have some Irish in me so I may forgive you. I also love the soap Irish Spring.

I wasn't calling you a prick. And I already admitted to Stilt that the movies were far murkier about it, but you had to be a **** about it.

I can be civil with the guy that hates everything I like (Stilt), but you can't help being the way you are. That isn't my fault.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 12:11 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I wasn't calling you a prick. And I already admitted to Stilt that the movies were far murkier about it, but you had to be a **** about it.

I can be civil with the guy that hates everything I like (Stilt), but you can't help being the way you are. That isn't my fault.
I am who I am.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ah Quan's back and the peaceful era of the movie form is over.

Hey, it'll either be Tuskens or Jabba, probably. Or some sort of Bounty Hunter. Maybe Vader? I don't know, unless at the end they make it seem like Kenobi dies.

Looking at his appearance in Rebels, I think he's a bit too powerful to be dealing with Tuskens. I really don't see another choice except Vader for the big boss.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'd rather not see Vader at all

I remember from the Kenobi novel (Which is now Legends)....They had the Tuskens and some settler's were trying to start a war with them.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

They do not need Vader in this at all. D. Thor probably wants him in everything in this era.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:19 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'd rather not see Vader at all

I remember from the Kenobi novel (Which is now Legends)....They had the Tuskens and some settler's were trying to start a war with them.

I didn't say I "want" Vader. I just think it's inevitable.

They've done that with the comics as well, but don't see Disney having the balls to do something so small scale for the films.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

D. Thor: need more Vader. Must have more Vader. Never enough Vader.

Goes back to bed under his Vader sheets.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 04:30 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ah Quan's back and the peaceful era of the movie form is over.

Looking at his appearance in Rebels, I think he's a bit too powerful to be dealing with Tuskens. I really don't see another choice except Vader for the big boss.

Unless they wank Bounty Hunters like they like to.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 08:02 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Vader shouldn't be in this movie.

We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Darth Thor should get slapped hard enough to make him puke out his Mjolnir replica (yes, DT. I know you swallowed it. Gross af).

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Sep 6th, 2017 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:53 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

No Vader please.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:54 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Darth Thor should get slapped hard enough to make him puke out his Mjolnir replica (yes, DT. I know you swallowed it. Gross af).

Shouldn't, no, but would you really be surprised if they did?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:17 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. I would.

I dare say Disney cares more about SW than Lucas did with his "Jar-Jar is the key to all of this" master plan.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yes. I would.

I dare say Disney cares more about SW than Lucas did with his "Jar-Jar is the key to all of this" master plan.

I'm not sure "care" is the right word. I think they want the franchise to make as much money as possible, so will do whatever it takes.

I don't expect to see Vader in a Kenobi movie (or even the empire as an antagonist), I just wouldn't put it past them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:16 AM
Darth Thor

Yes. I would.

The wording can be worked around. But it's cute you think semantics and devotion to Canon will stop Disney cashing in.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 07:49 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk will smash Thor.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 04:18 PM
Darth Thor

No he won't smash a depowered Thor. And wrong thread Stilt!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:25 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Your presence here is making it the right thread wink

Reported for backseat modding, btw

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:31 PM