KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Majestic VERSUS Thragg(TO THE DEATH)

Who Dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lord Majestros Dies 6 40.00%
Thragg Dies 9 60.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Majestic VERSUS Thragg(TO THE DEATH)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Majestic VERSUS Thragg(TO THE DEATH)

Majestic- Wildstorm

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

Thragg

(please log in to view the image)

TO THE DEATH!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:42 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Majestros, his body is not made of taffy and he can move planets. His blades would also dice and slice.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:45 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah. Invincible universe is super squishy. I used to like the fights but now they're kinda stupid

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:45 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah. Invincible universe is super squishy. I used to like the fights but now they're kinda stupid
ah, yes. I see u have read some of my many (and, very first) arguments relating to the soft, over-ripe fruitiness of Invincible universe tissue!

The books and characters r top-notch. But, the characters r basically super-powered waterballons filled with blood and gut.

This fact has caused much "gnashing of teeth" for many forum members. But in the end, they will b better human beings for it.

big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:15 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
.....they're kinda stupid

thumb up

Majestic wins.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 02:51 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

When will people grasp the concept that Viltrumites are NOT all created equal? Some of the lower-level Viltrumites could be deemed 'squishy', sure... But Thragg(the Viltrumite in this thread) obviously ISN'T a low-level Viltrumite, and obviously does NOT suffer their weaknesses -- his durability is actually quite uber, tbh. I thoroughly proved this in a thread not long ago, in fact(via dozenS of scans/feats/showings.) But hey, whaddafuk do I know!?!?!?

Anywho, Majestic might be able to win if he gets the Kusar Blades and spam-blitzes with them at the onset. One-on-one, though? Thragg wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 18th, 2017 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thragg mudstomps Majestros, after a bloody fight worse than Spartan did.

Majestroes isn't much better than Omniman.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 02:47 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

Originally posted by Horrificus
ah, yes. I see u have read some of my many (and, very first) arguments relating to the soft, over-ripe fruitiness of Invincible universe tissue!

The books and characters r top-notch. But, the characters r basically super-powered waterballons filled with blood and gut.

This fact has caused much "gnashing of teeth" for many forum members. But in the end, they will b better human beings for it.

big grin

I loved reading them, they were very funny!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 06:00 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by panthergod
Thragg mudstomps Majestros, after a bloody fight worse than Spartan did.

Majestroes isn't much better than Omniman.

Majestros is significantly superior to Omni-Man.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Got a question. The Invisible Universe, I see a lot of people talking about them being squashy. Have they been hurt by beings outside of their super powered self, like humans or something or are they being damaged by other super powered beings that makes them squashy? If it's the latter then every being in comics is squashy then.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 03:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Got a question. The Invisible Universe, I see a lot of people talking about them being squashy. Have they been hurt by beings outside of their super powered self, like humans or something or are they being damaged by other super powered beings that makes them squashy? If it's the latter then every being in comics is squashy then.

Galan explained all of this for you, Gammite.

NOW, leave this thread and go and PROVE how Thor is stronger than Ultraman and Doomsday!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:19 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by carver9
only superpowered beings have ever hurt them. Hell, zod just blew a hole through his own head, but nobody is calling him squishy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:35 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
only superpowered beings have ever hurt them. Hell, zod just blew a hole through his own head, but nobody is calling him squishy.

Exactly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by deathslash

Everything depends on context. I believe Zod's appearances through his many permutations has as many appearances as The Invincible characters.

Look at his durability against THE MOST POWERFUL HERO in all of comics and compare it to those in the invincibleverse. Who has the better average?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 05:11 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Everything depends on context. I believe Zod's appearances through his many permutations has as many appearances as The Invincible characters.

Look at his durability against THE MOST POWERFUL HERO in all of comics and compare it to those in the invincibleverse. Who has the better average?
few things to factor in here.

1. Zod has had help on more than one occasion.

2. Superman is almost always holding back.

3. Zod isn't always fighting someone far outside of his weight class like Mark usually is.

4. Invincible's inferior alternate reality versions borderline soloed the entire world. They took on Spawn, Savage Dragon, The guardians of the globe, and many others. It kind of says something when the superior version of mark still only gives Thragg a bloody nose.

5. Thragg has a far better level of pain tolerance than Zod and is almost certainly more skilled.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 06:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fights can be brutal in Invincible, but I don't think it makes them squishy, it just shows off how damn strong some of them are.

With that said, I still think Maj has a speed and strength advantage. His eyebeams can also transmute things.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 20th, 2017 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 08:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Galan007
Majestic might be able to win if he gets the Kusar Blades and spam-blitzes with them at the onset. One-on-one, though? Thragg wins.

thumb up

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 04:19 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

...squish

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 09:58 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

When will people grasp the concept that Viltrumites are NOT all created equal? Some of the lower-level Viltrumites could be deemed 'squishy', sure... But Thragg(the Viltrumite in this thread) obviously ISN'T a low-level Viltrumite, and obviously does NOT suffer their weaknesses -- his durability is actually quite uber, tbh. I thoroughly proved this in a thread not long ago, in fact(via dozenS of scans/feats/showings.) But hey, whaddafuk do I know!?!?!?

Anywho, Majestic might be able to win if he gets the Kusar Blades and spam-blitzes with them at the onset. One-on-one, though? Thragg wins.
I'm honestly not convinced, all the characters in that Universe seem squishy now. It's like they have been retconned into being made of play doh, even ones who before Invincible were not squishy until their Universe became his. The power levels have also been retconned, it's all very well to say it's the Liefeild Supreme, but it honestly isn't it's Kirkman's.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 01:43 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
thumb up

You are a DISGRACE to Majestros!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:36 PM