KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs Xenomorph (Grid)

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Steve 3 50.00%
Grid 3 50.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain America vs Xenomorph (Grid)
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Captain America vs Xenomorph (Grid)

Grid is the Xenomorph from AvP that killed the 2 Predators.

Fight takes place in the AvP Pyramid. Cap has his shield and he knows about the acid blood.

Can Cap win without getting himself killed?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 10:47 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

The only way Cap wins is via decap, blunt for trauma ain't gonna cut it, and I doubt he can block all of the spray. Even if a little bit gets one him it could kill or maim him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 11:41 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xenomorph stomps

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:06 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Do you think if the Xeno allows Cap to bash its head with the shield (not decap), can Cap KO/kill the Alien with any number of hits?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:19 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

No

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:24 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Do you think if the Xeno allows Cap to bash its head with the shield (not decap), can Cap KO/kill the Alien with any number of hits?

Well, I guess with a lot of free hits, but a Xeno has withstood having tons of molten lead dropped on it. Grid's head was used by a Predator to smash stone pillars. Their durability is very good.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:25 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

How was grid able to use his acid blood as a weapon, I forgot.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:29 PM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yes, I agree. Cap is strong enough, but won't get that many hits.

I think Cap wins if he is aware of the Xeno's capabilities, and not just the Xeno blood. As you said, the plan would be a decap, and probably with a shield throw from a distance at the opportune time, like while Grid is leaping mid-air.

The other way to think of it is that Celtic was able to match Grid in a fight, and I can see Cap being at least as strong but also much faster than Celtic.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:38 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Sable
How was grid able to use his acid blood as a weapon, I forgot.

Celtic cuts Grid's tail/stinger off, and Grid uses the blood flowing from this wound:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:41 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn that's right, I wonder if that can eat caps shield. As it literally eats through anything.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 12:43 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Cap should win imo.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:04 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Damn that's right, I wonder if that can eat caps shield. As it literally eats through anything.

No, no it wouldn't.

It's Vibranium and has withstood much more damaging force than acid. Also it's basically indestructible. The only issue with acid on the shield would be if it drips or splashes past the front to get to Cap.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:10 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty sure his shield gets broken in an upcoming movie. Also, if you didn't know, acid isn't blunt force trauma, acid breaks things down on a molecular level.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:24 PM
KingD19

I'm pretty sure his shield gets broken in an upcoming movie.

Yeah. By a God-Titan wielding several if not all gems within the Infinity Gauntlet that allow him to warp reality and the laws of physics as he sees fit.

A guy who can throw moons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xenomorph Acid.

So while it is possible to damage or destroy it, that capability is like 40x above Grid's pay grade.

Xeno blood is extremely highly corrosive, yes. But it has no proof of even slightly damaging something on Vibranium's level and to try and equate the two is reaching.

Last edited by KingD19 on Aug 18th, 2017 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:27 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Celtic cuts Grid's tail/stinger off, and Grid uses the blood flowing from this wound:

(please log in to view the image)

Not just that, Aliens have been shown to spit acid before.

Yes, I agree. Cap is strong enough, but won't get that many hits.

I think Cap wins if he is aware of the Xeno's capabilities, and not just the Xeno blood. As you said, the plan would be a decap, and probably with a shield throw from a distance at the opportune time, like while Grid is leaping mid-air.

The other way to think of it is that Celtic was able to match Grid in a fight, and I can see Cap being at least as strong but also much faster than Celtic.

Celtic had weapons, namely the blades and the net, which let him him keep up with with Grid, but what happened when he was bereft of them? Grid overpowered him and one shot him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:30 PM
KingD19

At this point Cap is more akin to Wolf+++ than Celtic. He's got higher strength/speed/agility feats than any Predator shown on screen.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:33 PM
Psychotron

True, but I think you need weapons to take down an Alien in melee combat, their blunt force durability is very high. But if you use weapons you have to deal with the acid.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:35 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. By a God-Titan wielding several if not all gems within the Infinity Gauntlet that allow him to warp reality and the laws of physics as he sees fit.

A guy who can throw moons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xenomorph Acid.

So while it is possible to damage or destroy it, that capability is like 40x above Grid's pay grade.

Xeno blood is extremely highly corrosive, yes. But it has no proof of even slightly damaging something on Vibranium's level and to try and equate the two is reaching.

I'm not saying it can eat his shield, I was simplying entertaining a discussion.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:41 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by Psychotron
True, but I think you need weapons to take down an Alien in melee combat, their blunt force durability is very high. But if you use weapons you have to deal with the acid.

Wolf who is much weaker than Cap was capable of yanking a Xenomorph off the ground and holding them by the throat with each hand. They're not invulnerable, just take a lot of damage, and Cap can definitely dish out enough to say crush a skull.

Also an Alien never spit blood to my knowledge. The Predalien drooled blood on Wolf after he ripped his tongue mouth out.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:43 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Cap would shit on any on-screen Predator to date, easily. An Alien would get phucked up rather fast.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 01:49 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote