KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Steve Bannon out

Steve Bannon out
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Sure has turned the new cycle around for him. Its already working. Now MSM is praising this move.

You might be overplaying your hand here with this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You might be overplaying your hand here with this.

We will see, but I think you over played your Russian hand. Well see who is right.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:16 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

SJW's never fold, they just continue to double down.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#Coping
#CopingHard

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#Coping
#CopingHard

The headaches this administration must be giving you is delicious.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:19 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

We will see, but I think you over played your Russian hand. Well see who is right.

My Russia hand? I've been saying shit looks shady and Trump has defo done some moves that raise the 'looks guilty' eyebrow, but I've said all along wait until the investigation is done and what Robert Swan Mueller III has to say. Which is far more sensible than the "there's no collusion you Libtards!!!1!" ranters.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bashy has a Tums Festival every night.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Russia hand? I've been saying shit looks shady and Trump has defo done some moves that raise the 'looks guilty' eyebrow, but I've said all along wait until the investigation is done and what Robert Swan Mueller III has to say. Which is far more sensible than the "there's no collusion you Libtards!!!1!" ranters.

There is no evidence yet, and when the investigation is concluded we will know, until then, its all speculation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:24 PM
Flyattractor

I am tempted to give Robbie an unaccredited creative byline in my book. "The Little Leftists who cried Russian".

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:28 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

There is no evidence yet, and when the investigation is concluded we will know, until then, its all speculation.

Saying "there is no evidence" isn't being truthful, it's willingly saying "what door?" when you can actually see a ****ing door.

eg Junior, Kushner and Manafort quit literally engaged in a meeting where they believed they would be colluding with the Russia government to take down Trump's rival. Then we have every changing stories of what went down and who was there.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:40 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

A few things you missed.

Clinton Campaign colluded with DNC did plenty of colluding with the DNC, Media and Obama Admin.

How can they commit a crime that isn't a crime?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:41 PM
Flyattractor

In Robbie's World it is always "There is no evidence....YET!"

He will never give up hope....that his side will eventually destroy this nation that he hates so much.

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Saying "there is no evidence" isn't being truthful, it's willingly saying "what door?" when you can actually see a ****ing door.

underestimating the power of cognitive dissonance.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HeadBashedIn

Show me the law in black and white, where what they did was "illegal" Then I will show you the law where what the Clinton Campaign did was illegal.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:42 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bashy suffers from a case of Cognitive Constipation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:42 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Show me the law in black and white, where what they did was "illegal"

Funny you say that, as I was just about to edit in "saying "it's not illegal as a counter doesn't negate the point", as that's already been set in the chamber

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:45 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you are ignoring the Clinton Campaign collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:47 PM
Flyattractor

The Court of "Public Opinion" isn't a Real Court Robbie.

No matter how much you might wish it were.

Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

But you are ignoring the Clinton Campaign collusion with the Ukrainian Government.

LoLz, tell you what, "lock her up" thumb up

Anyhow, all this really belongs in the Trump thread

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoLz, tell you what, "lock her up" thumb up

What do you mean Lolz lock her up, I just said it wasn't illegal. So why are you ignoring Clinton Campaign collusion, and just focusing on Trump Campaign collusion? You do know every campaign in American history has colluded with someone, yes?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:48 PM