KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Steve Bannon out

Steve Bannon out
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unoriginal

Some comments on Breitbart lol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:51 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
What do you mean Lolz lock her up, I just said it wasn't illegal. So why are you ignoring Clinton Campaign collusion, and just focusing on Trump Campaign collusion? You do know every campaign in American history has colluded with someone, yes?

The very fact that in two post you went from "no evidence of collusion" to "the collusion isn't illegal" and "something, something Clinton!" is pretty telling of what you know deep inside.

As far as Clinton, she's not President, she will never be President, she's not dictating policy. So bringing her up is now and always will be a silly deflection from Trump, the person who won, is in office and is dictating policy.

tl;dr version: If you can't defend Trump without going "but Clinton!", you have no defense.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Unoriginal

I'm getting so much schadenfreude, it's delicious

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 06:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The very fact that in two post you went from "no evidence of collusion" to "the collusion isn't illegal" and "something, something Clinton!" is pretty telling of what you know deep inside.

As far as Clinton, she's not President, she will never be President, she's not dictating policy. So bringing her up is now and always will be a silly deflection from Trump, the person who won, is in office and is dictating policy.

tl;dr version: If you can't defend Trump without going "but Clinton!", you have no defense.

Im not denying they had contact with Russians, it depends on who the contact was, and what it was actually about.

I really would like you to tell me what you actually think the Russians did in the election, besides the line "fake news, Russian trolls and Maceonidnan Content Farmers."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Unoriginal

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm getting so much schadenfreude, it's delicious

Taking some faceless names on a website comments section really isn't news.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:01 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

And now Indy seems very much the Phaggot. Which is odd that Bashy would use a pick of Harrison Ford who is jewish.

What with Bashy being a Anti-Semite Racist.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And now Indy seems very much the Phaggot. Which is odd that Bashy would use a pick of Harrison Ford who is jewish.

What with Bashy being a Anti-Semite Racist.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But you are an Anti-Semite & Racist so....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Drug-fueled rants, Etc.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:09 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy has a Tums Festival every night.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Taking some faceless names on a website comments section really isn't news.

Leave me to my schadenfreude, it's delicious and I'm not sharing. Anyhow.

Ben Shapiro thinks Bannon might go after Trump and/or Trump's cabinet members with the leverage he has in Breitbart.

"That also makes sense of Bannon’s behavior over the last week: he’s preparing for the possibility of war with Trump.

Bannon is deeply vengeful, and supremely ambitious. He has already held the most powerful job he will ever have - unless, of course, his new job is to destroy Trump from the outside. And he set the groundwork for that job over the past week.

First, he pushed Trump not to alienate the alt-right - Bannon’s base - and succeeded. Bannon was widely credited in the media with encouraging Trump’s bizarre Tuesday press conference, at which Trump rehabilitated the alt-right and said there were “very fine people” protesting with white supremacists in Charlottesville. Trump could have easily carved off the alt-right and not lost much; Bannon, however, had to keep them in his pocket. Without them, he is merely another former government employee searching for a home. With them, he can threaten Trump with political Armageddon."
-snip

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19922...war-ben-shapiro

Oh man, can't wait if this is true. Hack site Breibart loved by many on the Right/Trumpers, not being all so friendly with Trump now. What a shitshow and we all have front seats

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:53 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob its unfair to beleive Ben now, when in the past links to him and the daily wire you laughed at.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:57 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the patron saint of paranoia and psoriasis vs the mighty orange babyman.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:58 PM
Flyattractor

*looks at Bashy's Avatar and Sig Pic"

It would seem that Bashy is the Patron Saint of Inflamed Anus and Explosive Diarrhea.

....which would explain a lot.

sick

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob its unfair to beleive Ben now, when in the past links to him and the daily wire you laughed at.

Huh? I've agreed and disagreed with Shapiro in the past. He's one of the more sensible Rightwing columnist, imo. I for one was glad when he quit Breitbart for it's shitty bullying actions.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud nice

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:11 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Now no one will ever think Trump is racist again.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there anyone left?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:50 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Stephen Miller, and blonde cryptkeeper.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 09:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote