KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mayweather vs McGregor

Who do ylu think will win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mayweather 12 70.59%
McGregor 5 29.41%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mayweather vs McGregor
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mayweather vs McGregor

Boxer vs MMA

Fight details: Gloves down to 8oz. No kicking.

Who do you predict wins next week?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:46 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

this is boxing, so mayweather is going to destroy him.
it's not even fair, but i don't care because mcgregor kinda deserves what's coming.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Mayweather stomps easily. He's one of the best technical boxers ever. McGregor would destroy him in an MMA bout though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:08 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's not even fair, but i don't care because mcgregor kinda deserves what's coming.

Mayweather is not going to destroy him. He is going to dance around the ring until the clock runs out, and win by technicality.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:12 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Mayweather is not going to destroy him. He is going to dance around the ring until the clock runs out, and win by technicality.

then i'll be even more glad that i didnt waste my money watching it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm getting the "Great White Hype" feeling and Mayweather who's reportedly been slacking on training and party with strippers is going to step in a lay a fury of blows once the bell goes ding

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesnt Mcgregor run his mouth just as much?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:22 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The only losers in this will be the people who pay money to watch a short and uninteresting fight.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you think Boxing has fallen from grace? People tired of the sport or the athletes?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:35 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Think mostly MMA just took its thunder. It's like boxing, but where they can kick and grapple, too.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

He will win with overwhelming points total. Still destroying him though. He's also going to tag him at will, it's not like his usual pro boxing opponents. McGregor is a good fighter, but he's far from a great boxer. Mayweather won't have to dance around that much.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:39 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

mma needs to get old, so that people can see these fighters become broken punch drunk retards who die broke, before they realize what an abysmal sport business fighting is. thats why i dropped off the boxing bandwagon, anyway.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:41 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

mma needs to get old, so that people can see these fighters become broken punch drunk retards who die broke, before they realize what an abysmal sport business fighting is. thats why i dropped off the boxing bandwagon, anyway.

I agree. People maiming each other for life to make money is a sad excuse for entertainment.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:43 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

IDK, I admire the dedication to their craft. They train hard, study their styles, and have the courage to fight another well trained individual.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:43 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
IDK, I admire the dedication to their craft. They train hard, study their styles, and have the courage to fight another well trained individual.

Then become punch drunk and die from CTE.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by socool8520

yeah but the business exploits them into their old age and breaks them. and this is boxing i'm referring to, which over the last few decades has been relatively safe compared to ufc/mma, where i've seen a referee actually telling a fighter to hit an unconscious opponent.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:47 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Well, I'm not a professional so that is what would happen. Kinda why I haven't made a career of it.

It seems pretty uppity of you to look down on fighters. Have you ever dedicated yourself to anything the way they have for fighting?

This was meant for Sable

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i look down on fighters? or do we have a wild strawman on the loose?

:edit: ahhh i see. nevermind.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:50 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

yeah but the business exploits them into their old age and breaks them. and this is boxing i'm referring to, which over the last few decades has been relatively safe compared to ufc/mma, where i've seen a referee actually telling a fighter to hit an unconscious opponent.

They could easily not fight. To do so is their decision.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:51 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

i look down on fighters? or do we have a wild strawman on the loose?

:edit: ahhh i see. nevermind.

Yeah, calm down there guy. i'm not one of the political debaters. lol

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:51 PM