KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Worst Debater / Least Favourite Member

Worst Debater / Least Favourite Member
Started by: twotter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMuser
Everyone here is both great and terrible at the same time....In any case I am disappointed that I have not been on any worst debaters list yet.....I am honestly force cast fanboy tier or below with regards debating ability.....I am the scum of the earth, complete garbage.
Continuously repeated self-depreciation eventually starts sounding like an irritating plea for attention.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:37 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Continuously repeated self-depreciation eventually starts sounding like an irritating plea for attention.

More like a innate desire to say something but having nothing nice to say so I say bad things about muh self.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:38 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You don't debate, so it's a given you wouldn't be included.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:39 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by NewGuy01
You don't debate, so it's a given you wouldn't be included.

If you don't mind, we're having a deep discussion about the psychology behind Muser's self-depreciation.

Please stop derailing and get on topic.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 04:00 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Cringe.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 04:36 AM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I suck

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 05:06 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Worst debaters are probably sithmaster, and the members that shitpost or don't post at all without having any history of debating to begin with. Kbro is improving but still has a ways to go as well.

Member with the most "out there" opinions is Azronger, followed by LeG, some of the antediluvians, and some of the PT wankers.

Care to... elaborate on that first part of your statement? Cause I've seen a lot of talk but little to no explanation.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 06:37 AM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

I hold no ill will toward any of you. You all serve a purpose in one form or another

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 08:00 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by relentless1
I hold no ill will toward any of you. You all serve a purpose in one form or another

Tell us your least favourite member.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 08:09 AM
Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Dark Knight

you should all an die especially that one salty cuck smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 08:58 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

TBH, this thread examplifies trolling.

I would rather praise deserving people for there debating skills and encourage others to join the club.

It is difficult to determine who has excellent debating skills based on our comments on this section of the forum only. Some of the most capable people might be commenting here and [you] won't have a clue. I have seen quality posts from some members in this section from time-to-time. Some appreciated a number of my contributions as well and I am thankful to them.

I see debating potential in many but few are serious about debating Star Wars at present. Several are into trolling or time-pass these days vis-a-vis Stars Wars at the least. I am also no longer as active as I used to be.

Almost everybody is guilty of making shitty arguments at some point - nobody is perfect. Intent is also a concern. Some members try to cast some characters in a bad light or speak low of their accomplishments due to intent.

Originally posted by Azronger
The worst debaters:
-S_W_Legend
-Nephthys
-rockydonovang
-thesithmaster
-UCanShootMyNova

My least favorite members:
-S_W_Legend
-DarthAnt66
-UCanShootMyNova

This is funny.

We never had a serious debate and you somehow rated me? Why don't you look at the mirror and come to terms with the fact why so many have a negative opinion about your contributions?

Hint: your arguments are sometimes so over-the-top bad that they make people shudder.

Nephthys is much better debater then you ever will be, by the way. He is to-the-point and brings good arguments to the table on average.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Aug 21st, 2017 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 09:03 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
None of the good debaters waste their time here anymore. But I like everyone, now that Jmanghan is gone
Dance, puppet, dance!

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 09:24 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Vanguard of the Sheevites

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
TBH, this thread examplifies trolling.

I would rather praise deserving people for there debating skills and encourage others to join the club.

It is difficult to determine who has excellent debating skills based on our comments on this section of the forum only. Some of the most capable people might be commenting here and [you] won't have a clue. I have seen quality posts from some members in this section from time-to-time. Some appreciated a number of my contributions as well and I am thankful to them.

I see debating potential in many but few are serious about debating Star Wars at present. Several are into trolling or time-pass these days vis-a-vis Stars Wars at the least. I am also no longer as active as I used to be.

Almost everybody is guilty of making shitty arguments at some point - nobody is perfect. Intent is also a concern. Some members try to cast some characters in a bad light or speak low of their accomplishments due to intent.

This is funny.

We never had a serious debate and you somehow rated me? Why don't you look at the mirror and come to terms with the fact why so many have a negative opinion about your contributions?

Hint: your arguments are sometimes so over-the-top bad that they make people shudder.

Nephthys is much better debater then you ever will be, by the way. He is to-the-point and brings good arguments to the table on average.

Lol

"Go worth, my child, and impale your enemies with the banner of Sheev." - The_Tempest, Grand Vizier to His Imperial Majesty Sheev Palpatine

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles

Jmanghan for both.

There is no God, and Nyarlathotep is it's messenger.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:07 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Jmanghan for both.
See above.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:31 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't think any of you are assholes irl, so thats something. Therefore I don't really dislike any of you.

Spreading the love, one post at a time.

X1 Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:34 AM
Ursumeles

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't think any of you are assholes irl, so thats something.
Only psychopaths and necrophilic zoophilies.

There is no God, and Nyarlathotep is it's messenger.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:40 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by twotter
Tell us your least favourite member.

Silent Master by a country mile, you can tell the guys a douche irl

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:55 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Dark Knight

Who the hell is Silent Master?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:58 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

some political dude

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 11:04 AM