KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get the issue. I did something dumb, and then I vowed I wouldn't put up with it again in any form. That isn't some lengthy policy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm just laughing over your policy on kissing. how out of touch with women are you that you need this "no kissing" red-line policy to keep from getting cucked.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm just laughing over your policy on kissing. how out of touch with women are you that you need this "no kissing" red-line policy to keep from getting cucked.

Lol the point was just that it won't be tolerated at all in any form, even something as simple as a kiss.

And I have to say I find you hilarious. If I had quotes from you in my sig and was making topics like this you would be calling me sad, triggered, etc. lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol the point was just that it won't be tolerated at all in any form, even something as simple as a kiss.

i just picture you sitting at a bar at some club watching your girl flirt and cling on some other guy on the dance floor. he has his hand on her ass and she's grinding on his aroused penis, and you're all like "better not kiss him, or i'll dump your sorry ass"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i just picture you sitting at a bar at some club watching your girl flirt and cling on some other guy on the dance floor. he has his hand on her ass and she's grinding on his aroused penis, and you're all like "better not kiss him, or i'll dump your sorry ass"

Well nothing like that ever happened, but go for it.

I notice you ignored the other part of my post too.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:59 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I've never been cheated on but I have a solid 10", I'd like to ask those guys who have been cucked on the forum, was it because your dick was tiny and do you make up for it online by being overly aggressive towards Alphas?

Possibly the greatest thread/op and funniest post in KMC history.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Ugh... this thread got way to personal... bowing out...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:01 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
Possibly the greatest thread/op and funniest post in KMC history.

I agree, it is a personal favorite. Especially because it alerted me to the level of Steve's obsession with me lol.

Do you think he has a crush on me or do you think he has a crush on Rob and is angry at me over my back and forth arguments with Rob?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ugh... this thread got way to personal... bowing out...

Was it the dick talk or people trying to insult me for saying I won't put up with cheating in any form?!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:05 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Was it the dick talk or people trying to insult me for saying I won't put up with cheating in any form?!

"cheating in any form" is sensible. more sensible than some weird "no kissing" policy.

then again what is "cheating" besides a common after-effect of a couple drifting apart? (aside from douchebags/hoes who cheat for sport, of course) the signs are usually there if you choose to see it. if there's nothing you and her can do to change that situation, you can just get out of that relationship before any betrayals occur. sure beats getting cucked and being perma-bitter against all women. more fun in the long-run, too. thumb up

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:17 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The dick talk I expected, it's KMC, Dickjokes are the casual norm.

It's bringing up personal private stuff, and then being mocked for it, I don't like that...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:18 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Surt's totes down for Steve's BWC

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The dick talk I expected, it's KMC, Dickjokes are the casual norm.

It's bringing up personal private stuff, and then being mocked for it, I don't like that...

That's exactly what this thread was trying to do. lol and it worked. The usual suspects came in to mock the intended target. It can't be that hard to see.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 03:58 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by socool8520
That's exactly what this thread was trying to do. lol and it worked. The usual suspects came in to mock the intended target. It can't be that hard to see.

TBF, you're the one who made this thread specifically about Surtur. The OP didn't name anyone specific.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you're the one who made this thread specifically about Surtur. The OP didn't name anyone specific.

Please, it didn't take Sherlock to work that out. lol But yes, you are correct , I called it out. And then as expected, you guys mocked him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:24 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please, it didn't take Sherlock to work that out. lol But yes, you are correct , I called it out. And then as expected, you guys mocked him.

Yep, this thread is for me, just not named. If the guy didn't have a quote in his sig about this exact subject it might be different lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, if you hadn't specifically names Surtur early on, Surtur wouldn't have been named by others, cause and effect, you know. You quit literally painted a target of his back.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yep, this thread is for me, just not named. If the guy didn't have a quote in his sig about this exact subject it might be different lol.

Stop being so self important and stop being a martyr. Geez.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Stop being so self important and stop being a martyr. Geez.

Lol, are you so pathetic you can't admit the intent of the thread Rob?

I know he has a crush on you, do you not wanna jeopardize that?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:36 PM